Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Has anybody popped Hollyweed V2 yet? I cant get to them until next year sometime! Some feedback beforehand would be helpful. Also if anybody wants a full smoke/grow report on Panama X DLA5. I can take the time out and make one today if yall are interested.

18 Likes

the old skywalker was blue x mazar by some big dutch company. maybe the skywalker og has two versions an outcross of that and the pure ogk cutā€¦ but the skywalker they sold in dispos in LA during the OG craze to me seemed to at least contain the blue x mazar traits, did not get much if any ā€œogā€ from it. very releaxing hashplant-like smoke.

10 Likes

18 Likes

The kalifornia was really nice. Would love to see more of them floating around! @advancedbuffalo

4 Likes

I mean, who doesnā€™t like grow/smoke reports? Haha. Iā€™m definitely interested, anyway.

15 Likes

Please need more people posting up reports would love to hear your thoughts

10 Likes

yeah man, definitely interested in thatā€¦ sounds like a really interesting cross indeed

5 Likes

Please do if you do have the time brother, all of us on this thread would enjoy reading about that info Iā€™m sure!

3 Likes

I grabbed the Skywalker from a dispensary around 10 years ago thinking it was the Og, grew it out and realized it was the blueberry/mazar, I was pissed lol. Now everytime I hear skywalker I need to confirm itā€™s the Og.

5 Likes

A couple Skywalker OG bits to contribute to the conversation here, starting with that our own @ReikoX has held the cut in the past and posted about it:

This is an interesting angle on an origin story placing it in the late 90s early 00s

And a stab at lineage that sounds like it tracks decently:

12 Likes

Skywalker is very energetic for me. Clear headed energy. I found it boring but great for exercise with music.

5 Likes

Grow/Smoke report for Panama x DLA5.
Grow: I found 2 distinct phenos in the original packs. I made F2ā€™s with 3 males with them.
Keeper #1 I believe leans to the artifact 1 in structure only 1.5X stretch maybe 2. Smells were on the sweeter side. I described it as juicy fruit gum that some one rubbed in dirty underwear. Smoke: Before cure it wasnt much but after the smell translate to the bud. The high/potency id rate a 7/10 on that pheno its a great day time. I should note that my younger brother loved this pheno more because it was very uplifting and he could function. (Harvested at 9 weeks)
Keeper #2 my personal favorite. I renamed her ā€œJock strapā€. I loved everything about her. She has a Panama Red/Sativa frame. Huge yielder if you give her a good veg 2-3X stretch. Very hungry in flowering so make sure you give her plenty of N to last. I had to take her at 9 weeks. I couldve easily went 2-3 more weeks which i will try with her clones soon. Her smell was veeerrryyy acrid she had that Artifact 1 smell that bodhi describes. I can see why he doesnt want to call it RKS bc it would rub people the wrong way but its very close lol. Frosted out spears! Smoke: Smell translates to taste but with some Sour notes. High/Potency id rate 8.5/10. I think it can easily get to 10/10 if taken to 11-12 weeks. Pure gamer weed on effects. It does have a sleepy comedown if you over indulge.
Overall: Grow them if you have them. You wont regret it!! Im keeping #2 for a while. Going to try flowering her for 11-12 weeks. I should also mention that they are very hardy!! Passed my stress test with flying colors no Herms at all!! Although Keeper 2 was taken early, it was still a banger with my high tolerance. Harvested at mostly cloudy trichs and no amber.

26 Likes

My chucking tent isnā€™t up just yet. Once Im back at the grow Iā€™m going to be setting up an 8x8 for some male projects.

For hunts I usually keep 6-8 packs on hand. I hunt 4 and then will keep others in the vault to pull males that match the best plants.

But before I do that I plan to repro Tranquil Elephantizer v2 and hit all my keepers with an assortment of headbanger males.

I have more than enough Kali seeds to send to someone here for a repro if they want to get it done before me. With the uniformity, I think a straight open pollination would be great.

@Emeraldgreen

20 Likes

Awesome that they are still around. I have two projects to finish that Iā€™m working on. If the option is still available when Iā€™m finished Iā€™d love to increase the kalifornia. Iā€™ll check back with you when I can do it

10 Likes

LOL thatā€™s funny.
I have the Oreos cut but when it was passed to me it was tagged Oreoz so that is what Iā€™m calling it in my breeding work. I really like the smoke too, hits a lot of notes for me and kinda squashes the ā€œpurple isnā€™t potentā€ myth. She carries a nice comfortable high that last a good long while but over indulge and she is couchy.

couldnā€™t resist the 2 day 2fer1 on bodhi and grabbed Secret Chief as itā€™s one of the ones availlable that I wanted in the past but it was sold out till recently.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what i got from Querkle, which happens to be in Oreoz.
As part of Cheese Quake in the strain Secret Weapon (Cheese Quake x White Widow).

Did Bodhi make an Oreoz HP? I know of Grape Pie HP and others.

6 Likes

If Iā€™m not wrong in Oreoz as a Secret Weapon was used the cross - White Fire Alien X WiFi X Unknown
rather than cheese quack x white widow
Where is this confusion?

5 Likes
7 Likes

Oreoz is a tasty 30min buzzā€¦ idk about ā€œsquashing the purple isnā€™t potentā€ thing tho. I thought it lined right up with being cookies and purple. Itā€™s mids like the rest of them. :man_shrugging:

At this rate you guys are gonna be in here raving about gelato soon :rofl:

15 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/bodhi-seeds-oreoz-x-88g13-hp-not-fully-tested-11-reg-seeds/

3 Likes