Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

You are right he used silver but gold as well. I know I have both colours on packs from Useful, and YES dank Sinatra I would absolutely love to see done @BudWhisperer

3 Likes

I think thereā€™s a couple people here on OG who might be persuaded to trade for their DS f2s in the trading thread. I would hope to get a few more DS f2 seeds together to increase viabilty and the DS gene pool.

6 Likes

I think I still have a few of Nubes f2ā€™s

7 Likes

^ Out of likes.

Well if you @anon60559124 or @TopShelfTrees1 want to f3 that one, i will donate the 8 DS f2ā€™s i have. Iā€™m in the US unfortunately so sending in greeting card probably safest way to Canada.

I think thereā€™s many people here who could benefit medically from a Dank Sinatra f3 seedrun.
I will wait for a bit and plan this for a while.

13 Likes

Unfortunately Iā€™m booked up for some time and have repros ahead for almost this whole year already . (Went big :wink:) but thanks so much for offering bro :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I am gonna have to pass on that great offer. I can only do one seed run an indoor season and this years is gonna be Synergy most likely .
I am however happy to mail off what I have to someone who can do it.

8 Likes

^ That is very kind of you to offer your seeds!

I also would donate my 8 DS f2 for a seedrun. BUT i request the member should have plenty of prior seed-making experience.

Other than you 2, @BackyardBoogie420 whoā€™s now doing the Black Lotus f2 seedrun or @nube himself would be my personal top picks for this strain.

Iā€™m in no rush, the seeds are patiently chilling in the fridge.

And @Greenhighlander , Synergy would be an awesome uplifting daytime strain for you to do. The combo of Indian, Haze, Skunk, Hawaiian, Green Crack and Chem.

10 Likes

Donā€™t forget I do have a pack of DS F1ā€™s I wanted to badly make F2ā€™s from.

Maybe we could do a group effort similar to the goji OG one that was done among several gardensā€¦

and Iā€™ve seen a few others mention doing a DS repro this year possibly dark illusion and I think someone else too I just canā€™t remember if one of them had F1ā€™s or if both were taking about F2 to F3

14 Likes

Secret Chief #2 (SFV OG x 88g13hp),day 2!

Height at day 2: 14.5ā€
Iā€™m trying to better at logging information like heightā€¦

This one stayed squat til it got transplanted into the SIP. She then started stretching and bushed out!

32 Likes

Idk how I forgot this bro! Awesomeness!

5 Likes

I didnā€™t know that. Well thatā€™s a great idea!

6 Likes

How are the effects on that red eye jedi? Been wanting to get around to that pack myself! Looks fantastic :+1:

6 Likes

I havenā€™t consumed enough to give a solid answer. When I tried it the other night I only took a few hits and thought it was nice night time meds. Hardly enough info to give an accurate & honest perspective though. Tastes pretty good and has an attractive odor. Very resinous. Didnā€™t strike me as overly potent but itā€™s not even cured yet. It may be a while before I get to sampling everything and feel confident enough reviewing it. Iā€™ve enjoyed the OG x 88 stuff Iā€™ve grown and this reminds me of a similar pheno that I saw in REJ before in this same pack, leading me to believe itā€™s probably easy to find it again.

Best I can do on the smell at the moment : Butterscotch mango slight candy accent - maybe a hint of new carpet. It doesnā€™t seem as loud as others but it may improve on the cure. I like the smell but itā€™s probably a 6/10 or 7 - could be grower / handler error. Mildly sticky trichomes and flowers are fairly dense.

One bong rip of Triple Sunshine A seems much stronger. Very comfortable, feel good calming bud with a small amount of focus boost. I havenā€™t ever had tk to comment how much influence may be present, but it feels like a very good SSDD buzz with just enough ā€œupā€ to give it an edge for my preferences. This has become one of my favorite plants that Iā€™ve grown from Bā€™s seeds to date.

29 Likes

Hello, good morning to all:

I would like to add my two cents to this post.

Iā€™ve been collecting Bubba genetics for a while and this Bodhi hybrid has always been on my list.

I recently got a package of this genetics, I feel very lucky. :pray:

What I would like to clarify and I ask that those in the know correct me.

I think there is an error in the description that the JBC seed bank used.
In the mother section, it appears that it is Katsuā€™s Bubba cut and I think that Bodhi used his old Bubba cut in this cross.

Just that paragraph
Please excuse me if I am wrong, but this information is also important to me.

I take this opportunity to greet this entire community.

21 Likes

@sillysausage
Nice score on laughing lemon!
How did you get attitude to send the breeder pack without opening it for stealth shipping?

5 Likes

I think he said January 15 HG will be back up.

5 Likes

You are correct I was going off an older post he made I think around Christmas at that point lol I donā€™t check the Discord as much as I used to but I should Iā€™ve gotten some great packs at auction there!

5 Likes

How do you store your seeds if you donā€™t mind me askin?

2 Likes

I suspect youā€™re right. All the Bubba ā€œKatsuā€ crosses are labeled as such. Like this pack i found online.

Bubba is one of my favorites also. You will like this Topic i think:

18 Likes

Ill happily help out with it if noone else has the space once Im all done with the Black Lotus! LA Affie is one of those white whales for me! One of my best buddies in HSā€™s mom grew Affie in the yard every year. I swear to this day one of the highest Ive ever been was a few friends n me smoking a big cheech and chong joint of her leftover trim lol.

12 Likes