Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I wish I had the scratch for that Purple Empress in the latest drop, hoping to get those later on if they are still available or in F2 form from someone, the PUF3 male is underrated IMO

8 Likes

These are the seeds I have of hisā€¦ what would you choose?

goji OG (nepali OG x Snow Lotus)
dream beaver (Dirty Hippy x appalachia)
hippy trip (dirty hippy x chocolate thai (indigo diamond, unstable, unreleased)
synergy (pinequeen x appalachia)
purple unicorn f2 (PU x 88g13HP) (unreleased testers)
blue dream x sunshine daydream (testers, later released as blue sunshine)

other breeders working

with bodhi stuff
Gorilla Glue #4 x Sunshine Daydream
Bodhis NL2 x Ancient OG
Ancient OG x Ancient OG
Temple V2 x Prayer Glue f2
Original Haze x Goji OG
Goji OG x Orange Sunshine (Cali-o 77 x Sunshine Daydream)
Haze #1 x Goji
Wookie Orgasm x Bing

8 Likes

That one caught my eye as well. You have some time as itā€™s not selling as fast as the meat-sweat-stank of the Artifact male crosses.

Unicorn Milk (MM x PU f3) had good reviews. Itā€™s also out there available but i canā€™t remember where i saw it. Probably headiegardens. But Shoe is sick so store is closed atm.

6 Likes

2 Likes

What are you looking for? Effects, flavor etc

4 Likes

I am looking for what other people would choose to grow out of that list.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think my response to that was ā€œHallelujah!ā€

Guaranteedā€¦I just wonā€™t be one of those ppl.

4 Likes

You can have an opinion brudda, Iā€™m sharing mine.

3 Likes

This would be very UP wake n bake fuel.

OR

Orig. Haze x Goji. Is that from Firehead?

EDIT. Dream Beaver would be really nice.

9 Likes

iā€™ve grown synergy once and closest iā€™ve came to sitting in a cave on a himilayan mountain top at one with the universe budā€¦

yeah both of the haze x goji are !

7 Likes

Dude, you are sooooooo right haha! That really is exactly whatā€™s gonna happen, is everybody looking for ā€œvintageā€ GHash packs in five years.

Dumbassesā€¦ haha.

I agree that that male does typically turn out more GHash-leaners than mom-leaners, but you can find mom-leaners for sure. Iā€™ve found them and I donā€™t usually end up with more than two or three females (on a good day haha) of anything that I plant. And when you do find them, theyā€™re spectacularā€¦ haha.

Seriously, though, the two Imperial Majesty plants I grew a couple rounds-ago leaned Pure OG for sure, both in morphology and in the way they smoked. And Iā€™m not familiar with the exact cut of White Fire that Bodhi used in the Time Bandit cross, but all four of the females I grew a while back werenā€™t GHash-dominant in either the way they grew or the way they smoked. And thereā€™s been others.

Bodhiā€™s whole thing is (was?) getting legit genetics into the hands of the people who donā€™t have access to them. And spreading the love. Heā€™s done that.

I think a lot of people (not necessarily talking about you here, Heady) have adopted this ā€œInstagram mindsetā€ of, like,ā€Whereā€™s all the new shit???ā€ instead of appreciating the fact that,ā€Man at least heā€™s using the actual, legitimate females that he says they are and crossing them to a male that breeds true.ā€

How many other ā€œbreedersā€ can say the same thing?

Itā€™s really just a matter of priorities. Do you wanna grow some unstable genetics made with some bullshit male that ends up herming all over the place and that you end up having to trash halfway through your grow, just so you can brag online about how you have the latest cross from Fly-by-Night Genetics? Or do you wanna plant some shit that you donā€™t have to worry about?

Iā€™ll take the latter.

15 Likes

Sounds lovely! If you ever want to trade that, DM me w strains listed you prefer.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s it! Enough! Iā€™m getting ready to soak some seeds, literally in like two hours, and Iā€™m gonna soak some Herer Hashplant just to prove you wrong haha!

Just fucking around, but I actually was considering that cross. Iā€™ve had a plan in my head for a couple weeks now about what I was gonna plant for the upcoming grow, but, as I always do, Iā€™ve changed my mind at the last minute. I really, actually was thinking about maybe planting some of those Herer Hashplant seeds while I was cleaning everything up this morning and getting ready to go.

This canā€™t be a coincidence, can it??? Hahaā€¦

15 Likes

My birthday was Monday I treated myself to some Bodhi Seeds. I bought myself Pillow Book (Master Kush x PU) and Purple Soul (Pinesoul x Purple Unicorn)

I found this sbout Pillow Book

Purple Soul

16 Likes

Go for it! After reading Nubeā€™s tester grow of it, i also got a pack.
I would love to be proven wrong.

10 Likes

Happy late birthday!

8 Likes

No, dude! Itā€™s on this thread! Haha. Or, technically, I think itā€™s on the first Bodhi thread, but yeah, that log is right here. Pretty sure itā€™s on breedbay. Might be on RIU, I dunno, I rarely log on there. Nubeā€™s log was the reason I picked up a couple packs of those a few years ago, though.

I mean, that, plus I just have always liked straight Jack haha. Is that gay??? Haha.

I dunno if Iā€™ll plant them today, though, still making up my mind.

8 Likes

I believe I have 2 or 3 synergy beans left and I can try and pop them. If I dont you be the first to know. They seem to be gone now as were only released as a freebie. Preservation run would be worth it. Dream beaver is also great as it was a cross of both his usual males (at that time.) Only strain iā€™ve grown twice.

7 Likes

anyone here grown out the Kush 4 x SSDD cross that were given as freebies awhile back?

6 Likes

hereā€™s a grow in progress

12 Likes