Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Price points averaging $72 then go to $500 said enough for me.

Water under the bridge and still an admirer of Bodhi.
640px-Sureal_Horizon

8 Likes

So good to see B heading back out on his own trip. He’s too special a person to fit into a cookie box :heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

Good news. What lawsuit though?

3 Likes

Short answer is cookies is being sued by former investors
Comes up if you google it

7 Likes

I saw something that said one of the two plaintiffs filed a motion to dismiss… but…?

Downside is more must have Bodhi packs to come.

7 Likes

I got one of my “must have” packs crossed off the list today.

I didn’t think I’d ever find this one.

25 Likes

:smiley_cat:

8 Likes

It’s a good one! I got that and grew one seed and it was dank as hell. Definitely a nice cross super dense buds and great cherry flavor

8 Likes

Yeah @Dirt_Wizard I saw you say somewhere that you liked it. I was surprised I couldn’t find a single flower pic by anyone but I also read that Cherry Unicorn was super limited. Not many packs made.

It’s been on my “Most Wanted” seed pack list.

10 Likes

I wasn’t sure if any of these seeds would still be good. They have been kept in the fridge in sealed jars for years. It was cold here when they were started 3 months ago, but here they are lookin fine. Bodhi’s Acapulco Gold. These are 2 weeks or so past flip.

56 Likes

Oh, come on, dude! Log that shit! Haha. I clicked on your avatar or whatever to see if you’d started a thread for those and was extremely disappointed to see that you hadn’t haha.

Just fucking around. Plants look VERY promising, though, can’t wait to see how they turn out.

16 Likes

I got you:

Here’s some I was smoking today from my last bag of that plant:

55 Likes

Holy shit that looks incredible. Nice pheno for only having one plant. Beautiful.

Idk if you’re on Instagram but u should upload that and tag Bodhiguide.

14 Likes

dude beautiful camera work !.

very very nice …

11 Likes

Thanks!

Seems like this thread is usually more active in the spring… Anyone got any fun Bodhi projects in motion for the spring/summer?

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) shots - Week 7

41 Likes

I’m over here jealous of that Triple Sunshine, staring at some soil in cups waiting for 3 Silver Sunshine beans to pop out of the soil. So no interesting pics yet.

11 Likes

Actually just got a cut of Bodhi’s Old Soul from a buddy that I’m hoping to run sometime soon

19 Likes

Day 18 today :unicorn: :milk_glass:
Flowering out the Unicorn Milk from seed.
Just did a stem rub and got some Mother’s milk with a touch of sweet from the PU. Got cuts to a buddy who got them rooted already so may have another swing. He’ll put her to good use as well. Got some fish meal lined up for her next meal. Cant wait to smoke this lady.

:metal:

29 Likes

15 Likes

So far this is the super silver hashplant winner. Grew like a champ. Speared up. Dense as fuck. Awesome leaf ratio. Finished in 65. Cloned like a champ. Super cropped 3/4. Will find out when I make bho how the high is. I wanna it to slap and send me on a task completing frenzy.

Here’s the one Pinball Wizard. Grew a shit ton of popcorn buds. Going to have to rethink how I train the next one. These all were just let to do their thing, not topped. Should extract nicely and it’s just fruit salad candy smelling.

55 Likes