Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Just curious, what makes you say that?

1 Like

I find the snow lotus really brings out the goji flavor. It can be found outside of goji og. There are better highs than goji og also. You have to remember that it isn’t a thing but more like a sphere of potentiality. I could pop my seeds and get a pheno never experienced before thats amazing. People are still finding keeper cuts today.

5 Likes

This is my favourite thing I’ve heard today. It really is the potential that makes this fun :grinning:

3 Likes

They dont even call the cuts goji og unless you read the fine print.

3 Likes

About to see what’s up with the Pinesoul … never tried it. I think Goji was my favorite out of the Snow Lotus crosses I’ve tried so far.

25 Likes

First off! Holy fucking live rosin for $13 a gram! That’s mental! :open_mouth:

I guess they found some different phenos with sleepy effects and they worked that side of the line till they got a completely different outcome. Pretty wild stuff.

2 Likes

I recognize those leaves anywhere!

On clearance!

5 Likes

I love the fact that no one really knows why but everyone really likes it.

🥹🙌

Where is that at?

Buddy just brought it back from Cali

1 Like

1 Like

Whatcha got there?

1 Like

haha yeah thats the company

1 Like

Crazy, what a time to be alive!

1 Like

This is pineapple poison. I told him to surprise me.

1 Like

I bought this and it was damn good.

1 Like

Their flower is hit or miss so i stick to the live resin carts from them and their sister company Variety Drugs. Their ice cream cake cant be beat.

2 Likes

That is awesome.one stop shopping :rofl: I would love some ice cream right now

2 Likes

The Goji can really shine through crosses though as i have it crossed to appalachia and im still getting goji berries + poop on one pheno and lemon pledge and pinesol on the other.

3 Likes