Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

He’s on Discord. I was just talking to him. Trying to get him to send me a pack of Strayfox Hollywood Ghosts… he’s unloading and selling packs like a madman this week on there.

14 Likes

Oh, really? Shit, I hope he’s alright and not having to sell his packs for any reason other than to make room in his fridge. Always liked that dude.

13 Likes

I picked Hollyweed because it’s a banger I want to try.

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

Put in my vote for golden hP - I think its cool when his crosses are all his selections. Hollyweed always sounded cool too!

14 Likes

I thought you may like that one. It’s got a great sativa-dom. female in the cross. Like a Black Triangle that’s more for daytime and functional.
A strain i can smoke and do work.

Hollyweed i wouldn’t get much done after smoking i think. The Pure Kush i did smoke, the effect was what i imagine opium feeling like.

15 Likes

Not sure if this is relevant, but the fem strayfox hollywood triangle (hollywood pure kush x reversed triangle kush) I grew was a total herm bomb. I would be cautious if that hollywood ghost is feminized.

16 Likes

I’d grow any of those HPK crosses from Stray. People snagged them up too quick for me though. Haha. Only grabbed Anarchy Hashplant and it was great. Have the last bean going now.

6 Likes

I had the 91 hollywood cut for a brief time but it hermed immediately once put into flower. Likely coming from that. The TK is stable as can be.

9 Likes

HPK will herm for sure. Had it for years. Would love it again. Favorite smoke. Sold plenty when I lived off Sunset.

9 Likes

I never got the pack anyway… he sold it to someone else before I could get to it. Stray’s made literally a dozen or more Hollywood Pure Kush crosses though in the past couple of years, both female & regs. Some of them I’ve seen others grow successfully… so it can’t be all the HPK crosses that are bad. I’m daring anyway… I’d still give it a go. Luckily I’ve never had a plant go full herm… I’ve had some nanners in late flower before… but I just pluck them off.

I’ve got these so far…

Hollywood Daydream (Sunshine Daydream X Hollywood Pure Kush)
Hollywood Fighter (Pure Kush x Starfighter)
Hollywood Kush Cake (LA Kush Cake x Hollywood Pure Kush)
Pillow Surfing Remix (Hollywood Pure Kush x PURE KUSH suge cut)

From my seed packs “Most Wanted List” Hollywood Ghosts is one I’m missing… but unfortunately my attempt to get that one failed… I’m also looking to eventually pick up his Patty Fay (Pure Kush x High Mac… and Purple Surge (Pure Kush x Purple Kandahar)… if I can ever find those.

12 Likes

Pillow Surfing was one I wanted badly, but didn’t even know about until they were gone. Never even knew about the remix. Haha Best of luck with those!

6 Likes

Yes please

6 Likes

Nice! I saw that once at Headiegardens. Stray also did a Blueberry Milk (Mothers Milk x BB) that sounds killer.

7 Likes

Yeah I didn’t mean to turn this into a Strayfox thread but I love how Stray was originally just a regular guy on the Breedbay Bodhi threads… and started making crosses with Bodhi’s Yo Mama… from there he’s done crosses with B’s Instant Karma, Mothers Milk, Fantasy Island, etc… and he’ll take more modern strains like Aliens Starfighter or Lemon Alien Dawg or Lit Farms Project 007… Skunkteks GMO Rootbeer… & he creates things using crosses that you don’t normally see Bodhi working with… and he cranks out a variety of new packs pretty fast. Stray is a really good guy too. When I had neurosurgery in 2016… I went missing from the forums and was laid up for a long time… he was one of the few guys who noticed I was gone and reached out. I’ve always liked the guy. He’s got a hell of an Instagram page too with a lot of nice budblasts. Between Bodhi & Strayfox… they both make up more than half of my seed collection for sure.

25 Likes

How do you get Stray seeds these days? I don’t do any social media or anything. Seems like I’ve only seen older stuff at the banks where I’d see his gear.

8 Likes

Thats strange. I have not seen hollyweed in stock anywhere since maybe 2015ish. Thats a badass pack by the way. I wish i bought more then one when they were available.

6 Likes

My guess would be greatlakesgenetics, jbcseeds, and/or headiegardens but it’s been awhile.

8 Likes

Hes doing good. Just selling some packs he wont get too. :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, I just remembered I saw his stuff where he was searching for skunk stinkers or something. I’m really only interested in the HPK, TK, and Starfighter stuff of his, but I think it’s all gone and pricey now. Hopefully he’ll work with that stuff again. Interested to see what Bodhi brings in if he’s retiring some of his studs.

5 Likes

https://headiegardens.com/product/hollywood-skunk-crybaby-skunk-stray-cut-hollywood-pure-kush/

4 Likes