Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

little off topic detour.

when you look at this Temple (SSH x WilliamsWonder)… does plant or bud morphology scream anything to you? (for ex what does it look like or remind you of?)

23 Likes

Thank you for clarifying, i’ll fix my post.

@yardgrazer , do you remember if you got the Healing HP from GLG or from JBC? I know it was one of those. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m just testing the waters.
The Healing HP (using the Respect OG female) was a GLG freebie (in 2018 or early 2019 i think). It was the same drop that Bodhi also offered the Heavenly HP freebie.

Respect is a breeder who makes many strains usually exclusive to JBC seedbank.

Please do and thank you for posting this, so we’re all on the same page.

7 Likes

i been wanting to try that herer hashplant so F2s would be a blessin down the line!! Had some flower of it a while back and shit was killer piney jack but stonier high. i guess J1 x 88g13 could produce similar things but i fucks with that herer

9 Likes

I remember @supershitfuck grew it. Maybe he would have insight on instability?

6 Likes

has he officially retired them? i keep hearing rumors. so paranoid ive already been F2’ing wookie crosses like its the end of the world

4 Likes

I know it’s been settled and edited just wanted to add the image (not my image)

Don’t know anything about respect og but sounds like it may be worth seeing what’s in there to me…

13 Likes

I just ran some Temple and they were mostly haze looking to me. Def heavy on the Haze high too. Heres a sweetass cola I got off the best pheno for comparison

26 Likes

Most certainly GLG. I don’t think I’ve ever bought a Bodhi pack from JBC.

4 Likes

mines didnt herm, good weed too! i remember the seedlings had a hard time but then took off into big plants, creamy marshmallow garlic gas stuff very good

31 Likes

I have heard tales of Golden Hashplant.

I’ve got some of his freebies from Great Lakes. Outdoor Skunk Revival with ASS (american skunk selectio) and the Hershey Squirt. I’m wondering if those might be up for future seed runs.

Skunk Hash “Outdoor Skunk Revival” (hs1) (hershey squirt - chocolate trip x RKS) x 88g13hp
Skunk Hash “Outdoor Skunk Revival” (ass#1) Hippy Slayer x (Hells OG x RKS) x 88g13hp

15 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of good feedback on the Golden Triangle but nothing on the Golden Hashplant.

9 Likes

100% golden triangle is killer. Click my avatar. :+1:

15 Likes

thanks! thats what i wanted to know. never grown anything looking like that, ive seen it on grow journals before but i wasnt sure if its “Haze-y” looking or what.

12 Likes

My buddy grew Williams Wonder for years. His cut stayed short and squat with wide ‘indica’ leaves. She produced a lot of flower for the size of the plant! I’d guess yours is an SSH leaner by the skinny leaves.

11 Likes

@minitiger may have that documented. Pretty sure it was his comments on being really tasty, good weed. Apologies if my memory sucks which I know it does. :laughing:

10 Likes

Yea looks like a Haze to me for sure. Similar bud structure compared to the pinball wizzard Im growing right now (SSH x Wookie)

7 Likes

I think it was @syzygy that grew the Golden Hashplant?

8 Likes

At @minitiger 's recommendation. I was sabotaged!

joking. It was good, only grew 2 out though. Had some extreme issues that did bring on intersex traits in one of the phenos (my fault to be clear). I was more impressed with the K4 x SSDD that run for my personal preferences. I still have the majority of the pack and am not that interested in F2ing it at the moment.

Golden HP #1

Golden HP #2

Finding those pictures in my old thread and seeing all of @oleskool830 's posts during that grow saddens me. RIP

50 Likes

It was supershit; I haven’t grown it yet, although I do have a pack in the fridge. I know grohio really liked that one, too, but he’s not on this site anymore.

Yeah, I grew those Golden Hashplant seeds as testers from Bodhi a few years ago, before I joined OG. I logged it on thcfarmer, but I’m pretty sure that’s one of my threads that got deleted by logic (dipshit). I only got one female, but it was very, very good, very gooey, reeeeaalllllyyyyy tasty, super-complex. That’s for sure one of my favorite Bodhi crosses, regardless of which male he used.

20 Likes