Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I’m thinking this might be a good place to ask if Bodhi has a strain that has a woodsy, piney fragrance? And is it a strain that can still be found?

2 Likes

I agree about the BBHP males! They are the true gems in that pack! Ive made a couple crosses with my male. I Love everything he has touched!!

3 Likes

Wookie F1 testers grown by Matt/Xochipilli of Goat and Monkey Seeds, from a 2014 ICMag post of his:

Goat & Monkey Seeds "Legacy Line" A preservation project - #181 by Dirt_Wizard

He’s also got grows posted on that site in different threads from circa 2013 of Temple and a few other Bodhi lines:

18 Likes

did you chop yet?

2 Likes

Can someone confirm approximate flowering time for DLA 5?

@CocoaCoir you were saying 110+ days on the DLA 16. Do you know if it’s similar for the 5, or does that come from the 80s black Afghan side?

2 Likes

This is a good place to start researching.

9 Likes

I don’t know anything about DLA5. DLA16 is going 17-18 weeks most likely. I also have D9thai x DLA5 and was thinking about the possibilities of combining 80s black afghan x dla5 with that.

7 Likes

Anyone here grown DLA11?

2 Likes

That reminded me i grew Cobras Lips few years ago :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch. Looks like flowering time is around 60 days or so according to those journals. This definitely keeps this strain still on my radar.

Since I run a variety usually, 11 weeks would be stretching it for me. 14+ weeks is already impossible for me.

Bit surprised to hear a cross of it going twice as long as dla5.

2 Likes

Not yet. Week 3 of flower.

Joystick 1:

Joystick 2:

Both decent stretchers. J1 the most vigorous, the biggest and has the most narrow leaves. Respond great to topping, nice structure.

Currently got covid but I can tell that there’s some interesting smells coming off these ladies already, fresh, sweet, buttery, but may be completely wrong, ha.

Here are my Laughing Lemons at week 3:

LL 1:

LL2:

LL1 is the more squat. Both not very big stretchers, compact plants. Respond well to topping, candelabra structure afterwards:

LL1 a day before flip:

Fruity mango vibes from these, but early days and I’ve got covid :v::drooling_face:

38 Likes

dude once again amazing photo’s, i think im getting better and then i see your pics and im like shite im still very low level in pic taking.

beautiful work brother …

15 Likes

That’s one I’m anxiously awaiting to pop :grimacing:
Happy growing!

2 Likes

Was curious if anyone knows what lemon diesel cut Bodhi uses. Is it the same cut as Professor P “Oregon Lemon Diesel” which is the same cut as lemon tree or is it something else like a lemon thai x diesel cut?

7 Likes
6 Likes

Mothers Milk #31 and probably more bodhi shit too.

12 Likes

Anyone grow Purple Goji, I have 7 started.

2 Likes

I have some Bodhi stuff to grow out. Upgraded my grow spaces to accommodate more plants. Going to F2 the Dream Beaver and Dank Sinatra. I also have Sunshine 4 (with the original SSDD male).

47 Likes

Went away for a few days to help dog sit for my sisters pup had a cut of pagoda taken at like week 3 of flower that sat for over 6 weeks with no signs of rooting just about gave up on them came back to find one rooted stoked to be able to run her for a flower run didn’t think I was going to be able too

34 Likes

Would love to see the sunshine kush grown out if you pop them give me a tag loved the purple kush I’ve tried sounds like a awesome pairing that’s a nice bodhi stash there surely will find some gems :call_me_hand:

10 Likes