Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I’ve heard the chief is strong

4 Likes

everything I have seen online about the secret chief forced me to buy 2 packs LOL
Had a couple going but had to kill my rooms due to aphids. Will get to them again as soon as I can though

The stray and top dawg drops have me all screwed up haha… the list of wants is getting high… the list of needs… well lets not take the fun of it now LOL

12 Likes

its sfv anything it touches turns into awesome…i have and always will buy any tahoe and SFV crosses over anything else for like 20 years now almost.

14 Likes

Pretty sure @Hillbill had good things to say about the Secret Chief.

12 Likes

I think he said “Secret Chief is Strong! He will put you down on the couch, and sit on you.” Sounds like a nice heavy body high. Hard to find a good body high from 99% of weed i try. I may have to get a pack.

12 Likes

I’m really digging Secret Chief so far and recommend it. My first pheno, finished in 69 days and was squat as hell, no stretch. It’s been curing for a month now. Smell is changing, now it smells citrusy with a skunky backend. Very potent body high! Sometimes it makes me feel like I’m buzzing. There’s pictures at the beginning of my log: Unomas vs. the 2x4 Perpetual of Doom

My second pheno is on day 30ish, stretched almost 2x, and looks much more OG-like to me. I posted a pic of it in this thread maybe a week ago?

13 Likes

Yeah thats the sfv pheno. You want to keep the viniest floppiest nightmare you can find. It will have giant calyxes and smell of gasoline pine and lemon zest/lemonhead and you will need to take breaks trimming every hour.

12 Likes

Umeboshi is a body thump

10 Likes

I spotted a snow lotus cross in the wild

Also

15 Likes

Notes from Theory Wellness… if it’s worth anything. Thanks CocoaCoir!

6 Likes

31 Likes

I was getting a little anxious for that 420 drop now it doesn’t seem seem so important. :pray:t3:

15 Likes

ya, best wishes to the Bodhi family
I hope he is doing okay.

10 Likes

A user on headiegardens is currently selling these packs and has the receipts from GLG.

1 x Goji OG 180
SOLD 3 x Mothers Milk 200 per pack for all 3 SOLD
3 x Sunshine Day Dream 180
3 x Dank Zappa
3 x Terpnado (these are only 40 since they are sitll for sale they had a strawberry milkshake pheno I was after)
4 x Love Triangles
3 x Bingo Pajamas
SOLD 3 x Oroblanco SOLD
2 x Blueberry Snow Back on market
3 x Space Cake
3 x The Fuzz
3 x White x Snow Lotus
2 x Dream Lotus
2 x Chem D x SSDD 180
5 x tt nl#6 x Appalachian
3 x Cobra Lips 180
3 x Pura Vida 200 per pack for all 3

Wish he had some Lion’s milk :,)

4 Likes

Ah, that list looks like the guy that was just in here asking what they were worth. Sounds like he figured it out :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

I am not jacka$$ with the 900$ goji on strainly…someone pointed that out to me this morning and said I was way under pricing stuff lol. I have them posted in a few discords and forums if anyone wants a shot. DM me.

PS I’ll take 900 though that gets me a real nice commercial dehu + some towards hospital grade hepa system to continue running my business and not go homeless because other people insist on putting them out for free or almost nothing. I could do that if you guys really wanted, but you guys have to pay my moms medical bills and my mortgage.

3 Likes

Anyone here have experience with the new lavender lemonade crosses?

9 Likes

This site is basically a Bodhi preservation network. You won’t get much love here trying to sell stuff for that price.

Instead of paying $180 for Cobra Lips, Check out one of the hundreds of members here who have F2’s!

21 Likes

Can’t wait to cross some of bodhis stuff with these =) I just dropped the rest of my blueberry mountain and TTNL a few days ago to make sure those packs germ still since it had been 3 years since I dug into them and they germed great tails in 3 days as of last night and this morning.

So does anyone still have verified cuts circulating of these or I am the only one with SFV and Peanut butter breath anymore? And the other is obviously Triangle Kush same cut bodhi got and a few others.

18 Likes

2 Likes