Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Whatever happened and when, Berner got profiled by The NY Times… Berner. Fucking Berner??? Gimme a gawddamn break…

That’s how you know how unserious that POS rag is now.

5 Likes

You gotta remember this is just filler content. Prob even paid, or incentivized (by berner or related partners). Ive worked with journalists, journalism doesnt pay anymore when tiktok and twitter are more immediate. Taking your time for filler/paid content just doesnt make sense. Writers are good, but theres no business in good writing, just fast writing… specially on these types of articles.

8 Likes

I subscribe to the Times, because news, and also crossword puzzles.

Still, nine of ten times they write about something “cool” it is really way past not being cool anymore.

8 Likes

The lady got me a birthday gift :slightly_smiling_face: Speakeasys (random) Omakase Selection…. DLA13 & Pine Apple

40 Likes

I do remember that; that’s my problem with it. My best friend writes for Forbes, she’s one of the lucky few who didn’t get canned during the latest round of firings, but, you know… Who knows how long that’ll last…

It’s what all businesses do: wring every last ounce of their workers, then fire them, hire somebody who’ll do more work for less money, then fire them, rinse and repeat etc etc etc etc, over and over… Consolidate, consolidate, consolidate, which really just means,”Let’s employ fewer people and pay them less money to do more jobs. Who cares if that results in a shittier product? We’re laughing all the way to the bank…”

12 Likes

image pagoda gangbang put in the 100 gallon today to do there thing going to try and make a collection box to collect some pollen and got a gogi pinesoul cut out to make a chuck for some pinegoda

for anyone not following my thread and wants too

40 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how that works out, will be watching. Plants look good, HaHa!

Going to edit out or delete this post later.

Triple Sunshine

57 Likes

Look awesome. Bet they are. Good luck. Im sure someone will jump on this.

6 Likes

I’d hop on that offer but I just popped some Dreadbread F1’s, awesome of you to offer them up for testing, I’m sure some folks here will appreciate and enjoy them!

10 Likes

Around 30 4play ready to transplant. I’m going to flip them and catch a cutting on the stretch to move them through. A few are half way through flower and lean more 4. Solid structure.

35 Likes

Man, wish I could take you up on that offer, nice one dude.

@StoneGuru that’s awesome, was very close to running that cross for my current grow. Be interested to hear your observations with a decent selection like that.

What are your intentions? Looking for some keepers?F2ing?

4 Likes

Would love to give these a go! Technically…this could be a SSDD BX, no? :thinking:

EDIT: Thank you @syzygy can’t wait to test this cross out!

3 Likes

Technically more of a SSDD Inline Cross as its not using bodhi’s SSDD F1 male. If he had that then it’d be a SSDD BX based on bodhi’s male. As-is, with no original parents, the closest it can be called is an Inline cross and not a true backcross. Backcrossing always requires the original parent.

I’d like to see him find a good TS male and take that back to the TK for a SSDD leaning TK BX1 :yum:

16 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity for some killer genetics.

I can start 5 or 6 very soon if you want.

10 Likes

Speakeasy drop coming soon

Maybe GLG will have some restocks also.

22 Likes

Nice to know they are coming back in stock! I might have to order some.

I actually just grabbed a pack from Shoe. They arrived today!
I was so excited he had 1 pack left in stock. I had been looking for black triangle everywhere and nobody had them in stock, until I stumbled across headie gardens.
I didn’t know Bodhi was re-releasing the black triangle though. Figures, after I finally hunt it down. lol (j/k)

Got the kush 4 x Wookiee freebie and shoe also gave me gdp x old time moonshine. I’m actually excited about that one!

23 Likes

I am hoping for transgressive recombination between the D and the 4 to potentially select a plant from for another project. I am looking primarily for an equatorial outlier.

The Wookie bx was selected for the same potential. males were reversed to identify trichomes, pistil and profiles. Haven’t got into the females yet…cali-o is more dominant than I expected, but really synergized profile it seems.

If the right parents present themselves in 4play I may make F2 and run a larger hunt. All depends. Haze is my specialty, but the responses the breeding chem and haze are potentially revealing of chem origins as well.

Right now just taking a look. I’ll post the types found in the ~30 again when it gets more interesting. Only 1 of 30 had NLD leaves early on. The rest were typical.

15 Likes

:thinking: it’s gotta just be the last of the stock. Bodhi said the ghash dad is dead now and he’s moving on.

9 Likes

Does anybody have insight as to what he’s working with these days? Ghash was such a dominant part of his releases that I’m curious what’s up next? Any inside info?

6 Likes

He’s still using purple unicorn and Artifact 1 x 88g13hp seems to be a new DLA male. Looking on IG 2-3 years ago yields most of the the males he uses now. All the new stuff he has posted is all landrace females. The a1 x 88g13hp is great.

12 Likes