Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

10 Likes

Going through alot of my Booty crosses in '23 and they have been great so far, relaxed body + mind, vanity full of perfumes, colognes, and barbasol. Yield has been variable while bag appeal is off the charts. The strongest smelling plant I have grown to date actually came from one of these crosses. Smelling the empty jar of rosin after its been empty for a month+ and it still reeks.

Booty x Lave Cake

Sunshine #4 x #7 - #8 (GLG Freebie) x Booty

Sunshine Queen x Booty

41 Likes

Dont snooze on Divine Intervention or Pure Land Hashplant both Congo Kashmir crosses. I am running the Pine Apple and the colas are amazing with the Congo Kashmir shining through.

30 Likes

Grew both of those and loved them. The congo kashmir (pure hp) has very little sleep/burnout/munchies at the tail end of the smoke, at least the one I have tried so far, something I always look for as a daytime dude

8 Likes

I regret not having snagged a pack of OSH when I first started collecting Bodhi packs.

Nice list.

8 Likes

Nice nug of Bodhi’s Vietnamese x Colombian x Afghani off an F2 I made in 2019.

I’m making F3’s… check out Vietnamese x Columbian x Afghani F3 line work

38 Likes

I like the colorful stems like DLA16. This is really pushing me towards divine intervention for my next run.

10 Likes

What’s that purple empress like? I’m curious af to pop mine

5 Likes

I have a really nice squat bushy DLA16 I am about to flip. Just gotta take some cuts and finish running my ventilation. I’m excited to see what she does.

13 Likes

I’ll be interested to see if you can maintain the RKS throughout.

2 Likes

Same here! I want to grow a Jack Herer cross and enough folks are running Lavender Jack so the Purple Empress is high on my list but I haven’t heard much about the Purple Unicorn F3 dad.

9 Likes

I’m actually running some lavender jack atm too lol, some purple empress and purple afro and definitely getting popped in my next seed run, I’ve seen some people mention running the purple empress but I haven’t seen any pics or really even descriptions yet

9 Likes

Does anyone know about Kush 4 x Wookie? I am debating on that or Tiger Tail for my next Bodhi open pollination and cross run.

11 Likes

I grew Cherry Unicorn and it was really nice, seemed like the PUF3 dad brought some color and berry flavor?

7 Likes

Speakeasy early access drop is live for Bodhi

6 Likes

Boy they are really milking this drop, huh?

It was showing “coming soon” for over 2 weeks. Now it’s only on sale as “early access” for VIP subscription members.

All I can think is that they’re trying to milk it for VIP subscriptions? I don’t know. I mean, I guess it’s cool they offer early access for a monthly fee but personally I prefer the method used by Great Lakes genetics, who just listed the Bodhi stock when they received it. :man_shrugging:
Though I admit, if I wasn’t able to get the black triangle anywhere else I probably would have paid the $5 for one month of early access to buy it :joy:

10 Likes

Interested in more info on this one myself. I chose it as my freebie on my most recent seed order. I had a tough time finding much info on it but decided to take a chance with it because of the kush 4 sounding interesting (with the little info I could find)

I’d definitely be curious to hear from anyone who’s grown it.

10 Likes

I haven’t been able to find much if anything on it. There has to be some good stuff in there.

8 Likes

Yeah that picture CSI posted of the kush 4 looks like it would cross well with the wookie… I’d definitely f2 that if I had a pack lol

4 Likes

It’s definitely up there just because there’s almost no information. I think my next Bodhi open pollination with be this or Tiger tail. But that’s probably a 2025 grow.

7 Likes