Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I didnt think it was something anyone even cared about lol. But Ill happily send seeds to whoever wants em. If noone has it may as well spread it.

Its for sure not the same label at least. Cant speak to anything else. Other than they are generally super uniform.

Thanks! Yup, super consistent in pretty much every way. Of course some are more standout, but all those pics are from seed. I had a mom for almost 4 years of it, but they wanna take 3 weeks to root, and its so uniform I just pop more seeds usually. But I did make sure to OP with a few dozen plants, as well as all the males on a clone of the mom in a 30 gal. But testing them I saw 0 differences in the 15 or so seeds I popped of each. It seems so stable already, Ive wanted to try to find 2-3 good cuts to try to fem the line, but I figured Id be better off just giving some seeds to someone else who knows what theyre doing lol.

20 Likes

A couple different phenos of Terpenado @6ish weeks. I only kept a cutting off one of them, and thankfully it was the more colorful one.

43 Likes

I had a pack, I was there at that Cup

As I remember, and I had a TBI so i dont remember good anymore, it was part of his going away present for SL as he was moving away from using the SL line since he had been using it for half a decade or more at that point.

11 Likes

Out of everything Bodhi…id love his “deadly g” (I believe that’s what it was called) 88g13hp… I read years ago he found a special one in there :wink: … I would love to hear anyones input on this pheno.:+1:

4 Likes

Would highly recommend cracking seeds manually if they don’t show any change in 36-48hrs.

2 Likes

Germinating in worm castings works well for me, even older seeds.

8 Likes

" WE ALSO EXPECT A SMALL RELEASE OF SOME NEW ONES FROM BODHI SOMETIME IN MARCH AND WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WITH DETAILS AS WE GET THEM HERE ON THE NEWS PAGE."

I saw this on JBC yesterday does anyone by chance know what the potential next releases are?

12 Likes

I’m counting down every minute til that new drop hoping someone here gets word or has an idea of what’s coming lol

Seed addict issues… :joy:

10 Likes

yeh i didnt mean i thought you were lying or anything like that… i just know over the years sometimes bodhi’s communication of what stuff actually is can be a bit lacking… seen it coincide with the SL BX1 freebies and figured that is the most straightforward explanation… but yeah sounds like he took his SL male and female and banged em together for an F2! cool that you recognized what ya had and kept it going!

25 Likes

Exactly what I said when I first interacted with him about it in fact . Great minds :wink:

10 Likes

I now have Azad Kashmir and Snow Lotus

HMMMM

10 Likes

Found a nice post from someone named Shmozz who grew out the SL BX:

Hey @Swampthing I know you’ve been at the EC with Bodhi in the past at the booth, any memory of this one or was 2017 not a year you made it out there?

11 Likes

Those “straight snow lotus phenos” look very GOJI to me.

8 Likes

Haha I remember that convo, nice @CocoaCoir

3 Likes

Speakeasy drop is live. They have many very good options not available anywhere else anymore since GLG sold out of many.

Omakase option for 4 random packs for $90 shipped also.

10 Likes

I know they won’t be a collaboration with Berner :partying_face:

I hope African landrace crosses!

3 Likes

I’m hoping for that Hawaiian x DLA 5 or some other DLA 5 crosses, though I’m not sure I need more seeds.

7 Likes

last thing i need right now is more Bodhi drops LOL
used up some GLG credit and grabbed 4 packs that landed yesterday :slight_smile: Black Triangle… because i only have one pack… and now I have two :rofl:, triple godess and a couple packs of chem d x 88g13hp which i keep reading is really strong stuff so I’m looking forward to those. El Wook Freebie and Sweaty Unicorn but they included a bonus freebie Chem D x Purple Unicorn… I’ve seen the Purple Unicorn F3 male used a bunch of times … I wonder it if is that male or the f1 male? No matter , sounds like a potentially killer cross if you ask me.
My Bodhi needs are satisfied for the time being :rofl:

16 Likes

It is basically a purple chem d bx. He hasnt released anything with f1 as far as i know. Only the f3 and 1 f2 cross. Purple Unicorn f2 x wookie. I have purple unicorn f2 x 88g13hp(unreleased) and I may run it after how well dla 16 has gone.

10 Likes

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) A - lightly seeded by Triple Sunshine E/H - day 51

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) G - day 51

Pinesoul (goji og F2) - Day 51

Lavender Jack (Jack Herer x Wookie 15) - nn cut - Day 51

60 Likes