Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Not yet, though Shoe has limited pre-orders.

3 Likes

I believe shoe might still have pre ordering available. We get first dibs on the freebies.

3 Likes

Do pre-orders happen through his discord?

Yes they have been from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Yup there’s three left for pre order

2 Likes
10 Likes

Could I get an invite link?

1 Like

I unfortunately don’t have invite permissions but i’m sure someone on this thread does.

My understanding is you have to get it from Shoe himself. I can’t remember where I found it, but it’s on the Headie Gardens site somewhere.

ETA: Hmm, can’t seem to find it. Maybe I got something in an email about it.

1 Like

Ok, wasn’t sure. No worries. I can just wait for the general population drop.

she is out here-n-there

DEEP LINE ALCHEMY 5.3 ARTIFACT {F4} {MEXICAN CHOCOLATE} * 88G13/HASHPLANT

peace …

8 Likes

Oh that’s nice

was a full list of the expected bodhi drop posted somewhere?

1 Like

DLA 5.3 (artifact 1 afghan f3 mexican chocolate x 88g13/hp) 420 chocolate chai earth spice version of the infamous dla 5 v1…

Last chance (Topanga pure kush x wookie 15) 75 last of the og wookie hybrids, saving the best for last….

trance plant (cherry trance x 88g13/hp) 340 cherry berry chunky star traveller…,.

Good karma Hashplant (instant karma x 88g13/hp) 105 deep healing balanced heavenly heady hashplant…

Dragonade (dragon soul x lavender lemonaid) 360 extraterrestrial terp phasers on stun… red sap… citrus fuel…,

Razzberry lemonaid (goji razz x lavender lemonaid) 260. Frosty AF, red berry fuel and lavender citrus….

Zunga zeng ( jah goo x lavender lemonaid) 209. Outdoor forward spirit Nourishing gooey ital trees…,

Lavender limeade (desert lime x lavender lemonaid) 250. Dry spicy lime and Mediterranean herbs and fowers…

Eureka! (Lemon g x lavender lemonaid) 120 originally made as a personal lemon breeding tool…

Tripping unicorn (mango biche x purple unicorn f3) 140 semi long flower super freak filled with color, exotic terps, and fx.

SS023 Holy hand grenade (Big Sur Nigerian x artifact 1 afghan bld f3) 120 jurassic earthy broadleaf with African power.

The numbers next to the strain indicate bodhi’s inventory and that gets divided up to a few banks.

21 Likes

2 lavender Jack phenos chopped on day 60.

68 Likes

Lemon Wookie, last week of flower. Getting alot of lavender incense. Believe that’s from the wookie father?

And Head Gasket x 88g13 hp. Great structure, new plastic sort of smell. Anyone know anything more about the headgasket??

So far loving my experience with bodhi. These plants look like they will turn out real nice and i ran some strawberry mama ( strawberry mama x omg) last run. Got a greasy strawberry pheno and a hashy indica pheno. My neighbour who has busted up body from hard labour, loved the indica pheno for his aches and pains.

Spend hours reading this post. Thanks for all the great info and pics

48 Likes

The karma/bodhi strains are dropping tonight.

16 Likes

2 Sun Ra F2s at 70 days with one fading rapidly to purple, the other more yellow. Both LSTed and topped and a bit bigger than most . Trykes are crowded and about 95% pearl/cloudy, few trichs on bud leaves. One has slightly narrower leaves. Training is a breeze with thick and strong frames with nice branching. Chopping very soon, still have 4 seeds of Bodhi Sun Ra.
More later

15 Likes

Can someone please elaborate on the head gasket strain Bodhi uses please?

9 Likes

@monsterdrank said:
“Headgasket is supposedly Biesel x Headbanger” in post 3701

11 Likes