Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Im thinking it is.
Before that, the only vintage HI Bodhi had was the Indica.

I also sent the BOEL HI to Kagyu, with a bunch of other stuff to trade for his Colombian, but he says he never got the package.
Actually I lost a lot of packages to the USPS I sent out, so I believe him. A

6 Likes

D9 Thai is a commercial plantation thai that was given to Bodhi. He talks about it in one of the podcasts.

Hereā€™s some D9 x DLA 5 (9 to 5) that @Klyphman grew

https://www.rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.518143/page-3221

and a report

15 Likes

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Anyone grown Mothers Milk 31 x Wookie? I am getting a pack along with Blue Sunshine so curious about the strain? Thanks.

14 Likes

Whatā€™re you gonna do with those packs once you get them? Are you gonna plant them?

10 Likes

Indeed!

A few nugs from these plants are still jarred up. Smell has decreased a bit and the smoke isnā€™t as uplifting (makes sense 1+yrs later). Still a potent, very pleasant smoke though all around.

12 Likes

At some point I will but it wonā€™t be immediately. I have some other Bodhi stuff I have accumulated as well. Such as drunken parrot, mango hashplant, Acapulco gold, mango lotus, peach hashplant, lemon wookie, wookie orgasm, Tigermellon #2, NL #2, Silver Sunshine and DJ Blueberry X A11Gf3. There are certainly some Bodhi adventures in my future.

28 Likes

Whatā€™s the other side of that DJ Short Blueberry cross? :thinking:
Youā€™ve got some nice selections (unsurprisingly)

4 Likes

It says DJ Blueberry X A11Gf3. I would think Apollo 11 F3 but the G is throwing me off. :thinking: It could mean Generation F3 but I am just guessing here.

7 Likes

Sounds good! When are you gonna plant any of those? And why are you posting pictures of those packs?

8 Likes

I would say when I get to them, already got lots growing at present so no set date. Why not post a pic, is there an issue with that I am unaware of? If so I can take the pic down.

7 Likes

Gorilla Arm pheno maybe?

Er, wait, no, looks like thatā€™s Apollo 13, A11g is probably genius pheno then?

12 Likes

Thatā€™s what I always thought and A13 had the gorilla arm pheno unless Iā€™m mistaken

5 Likes

But your list is still there. And I think itā€™s funny how a few times a year, you always pop up in this thread and go,ā€Hey guyyyyys, for no reason at all Iā€™m gonna ask about this pack of seeds that I have coming my way, wondering if anybody knows anything about it. I mean, even though Iā€™m getting it, I donā€™t know anything at all about it. I just got it. I traded for a pack of seeds I donā€™t know anything about. So, yeah, Iā€™m just wondering if anybody knows anything at all about it. Iā€™m CERTAINLY not trying to drum up interest in those seeds or anything.ā€

Itā€™s kind of the same thing as how I never, ever saw you post on the Doc D thread and then the second I posted about how I got a freebie from Doc that I wasnā€™t interested in, like two years ago, you were like,ā€Oooh! Iā€™ll take it! Iā€™ll take it!ā€ and then Iā€™ve never seen you post on that thread again hahaā€¦

But yes, thereā€™s no issue at all with your tri-annual appearances on this thread. None at allā€¦

6 Likes

These are all really interesting.

I think that would be apollo 11 Genius f3

8 Likes

I donā€™t want to make any grand proclamations about how Doug can do no wrong, because he might take that as a challenge, but he would certainly need to work at it.

Now if only heā€™d stop repro-ing all that BOG gear and move on to some of the rarer Bodhi packs heā€™s gotā€¦

15 Likes

Yeah, ā€œgeniusā€ is it.
That sounds insanely good

4 Likes

Dougā€™s a huge contributor and generous dude, I canā€™t say anything bad about him myself from our interactions and his massive contributions here to any and all membersā€¦

12 Likes

G stands for the Genius pheno of Apollo 11

7 Likes

Definitely Apollo 11 genius pheno f3ā€¦ issued as testers a year or 2 before Bros Grimm said they were re-entering the seed market, so they went out as freebiesā€¦ I tested Bruce Banner x a11g, and have a couple others in storageā€¦ definitely has some sativa ā€œgeniusā€ in a small packageā€¦

10 Likes