Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I have no idea whether or not that’s true, but I don’t care. YMMV.

6 Likes

That’s some serious negative energy towards someone that gives away more than anyone else here.

You ok?

8 Likes

Hey @DougDawson I’m in the market for some rarer bodhi packs if you’re looking to offload some. Always down to see who’s got what.

5 Likes

Think ya got Doug confused with someone else bro :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Show me one place I have sold any pack of seeds? Just one? You can’t. Because I have not resold one pack out of my collection, ever. Well, that’s unless you count the number of server auctions I have done whos proceeds went 100% to OG. All the Bodhi packs I have came from 2 trades with the 2 I just spoke of coming from a 3rd. Notice the same seeds packs I have asked about in the past are still right there in my collection? No, I guess you didn’t. Accumulating them so I can start pIaying with them when I am done on my BOG journey is my business. I came into the seed and strain discussion thread to ask about a strain. Instead of being helpful, you act like a total ass. You are a liar, plain and simple. I don’t come into the thread often enough to be able to ask a question, wow, it is really rare that I see this kind of ignorant behavior on OG. At least I learned you are a liar, that’s good information to have. I will make sure to let everyone know.

27 Likes

Thank you to those who had the courtesy to answer the questions posted, I appreciate it.

20 Likes

Reselling seems very unlikely as it appears he has all the packs still that he’s posted about in the past. Could be possibly gauging interest to decide what would have most appeal for repro or something. Who knows the intent but it’s probably best to give the benefit of the doubt and not assume something malicious. I have no interest in any of his seeds but he clearly has good intentions and a track record of spreading positivity. That said I don’t care about any of this haha.

Keeping everything B related here’s some

Lav Jack

Pinesoul

Triple Sunshine G

42 Likes

Bodhi is pushing daisies?
I’m with minitiger on this. Gotta be an agenda of sorts.
Having popped a couple older rare Bodhi packs myself, I know from expierience they have an expiration date. Might just be a bag of dead seeds if you don’t get to popping some soon.

2 Likes

Wow, when you people get together the imagination is crazy. I have done 2 trades to get some Bodhi seeds in the last 2 years with a 3rd in the works. I don’t know much about Bodhi strains so don’t really know what is rare or old. That’s why I come here, to ask folks who I thought were knowledgeable and willing to share information. Since I have not grown out any Bodhi strains, I can’t contribute much to this thread. Hence why I only drop in when I have a question. Not sure why that’s difficult for some to understand.

Now you are correct, I do have an agenda. It’s to finally grow out some Bodhi strains. Been pretty busy doing co-op reproductions for the last 5 boxes. Finally got another tent set up in my basement, away from my grow room, to do a bud run. Picked Paonia Purple Paralyzer, Pancakz, Matt Berger Bubba Kush, Limed Orange and Blue Kush. Bodhi was on the list but if I pop a pack, I want to do the whole thing, and I wanted some variety for the first good bud run in a couple years. This is the first bud run I have done since accumulating those packs and I have many strains. Also I am still holding the packs I first asked about when I first come to the Bodhi thread. Yet somehow I am accused of reselling, how ridiculous.

So what do you see on my list that’s rare or older? The fact is that if someone pointed such things out and say, wanted to do a reproduction on a pack, I would happily donate them. Not sell, donate. Why, because I don’t sell seeds no matter who lies about it. I get there are paranoid people out there who seem to find nefarious intentions everywhere, even if they have to make them up in their head. But I have been on OG for years now and have proved myself. Perhaps not to all but when the only argument is a lie, it kind of makes that argument more of a joke than a reality.

40 Likes

I have some lavender jack coming. How do you like her so far?

8 Likes

@DougDawson you are a ROCKSTAR buddy. I wish I had experience with the packs your asking about.

14 Likes

a cut or a pack of seeds?

I heard back from Bodhi

Its not the BOEL line. He used a clone given to him by an old head.

14 Likes

Pack of seeds.

2 Likes

nice, tag me whenever you start growing them so I can see what you find. I just flipped 4 females from seed over to flower about 10 days ago…

1 Like

umm…

:confounded:

7 Likes

I haven’t tried this specific cutting before, it is a cut from a generous member here. A few others have sampled this cut before and it seems most people have high opinions or her. I have grown 3 different Lav Jack females before and they were all quality plants. My favorite W15 cross that I’ve tried has either been Sun Ra or Space Monkey, but if you like Jack Herer terps you may find a plant you really like. I expected a more social uplifting set of effects from a Jack Herer cross and was a bit disappointed that they all hit more like a heavy indica.

My favorite of the 3 was a “sativa” looking plant that smelled very strong of what I understand to be jack terps.

Effects were not at all what I was expecting though - was very mild relaxing effects. I did like how cool the plant looked, but was not ultra special in my eyes. I’m not a big “sativa” person but I was kind of interested in how people described Jack. For me personally the SSDD crosses seem to be the place to look for the types of plants & smells that I like most.

The other 2 had very similar relaxing effects as well. Pretty plants but not what I am looking for personally at this point in time. I probably will grow them out again at a later date.

36 Likes

That’s pretty accurate!

2 Likes

In my mind, mostly the Blueberry x A11gF3.

I could be misremembering but offhand I thought people didn’t like the Drunken Parrrot? maybe I’m confusing that with the NL2 though, I dunno. If I recall correctly Tiger Melon 2.0 was a limited release, maybe through the Etsy store? Maybe wrong about that. I suppose Mango Lotus falls under that category too (older, getting rarer releases), although it feels like there’s a lot of Mango Biche crosses floating about.

ETA: Forgot, there’s a Mango Lotus Co-Op project going.

8 Likes
5 Likes