Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I was going to make a bid but this went higher than I wanted. Currently $111.00!

2 Likes

Old seeds stored properly will germinate.

39 Likes

Any chance you are doing a seed run with those?

10 Likes

Please say yes :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Insert rub nipple gif

2 Likes

Still deciding if I will. I do have some multiple packs of old snow lotus gear and usually run 1 every year… couple days ago one of my friends popped an entire pack of cherry lotus he got from glg within the last year and 10/11 were duds so I had to pop one of my SL packs ive had forever. At least I still feel good about my storage tech!

12 Likes

Very cool. Blueberry indica sounds great, though I don’t know much about snow lotus.

Blueberry hashplant (blue dream sat) is probably my favorite of bodhis so far.

8 Likes

@MonsterDrank
Hey, I have a question, and hopefully you, or someone can answer - I was looking at Bodhi’s Woorock! strain (ROC X Wookie 15), and wondering what the ROC mother is? I saw you were looking at them a while ago, so that’s why I tagged you.

Do you think it’s Rock Bud?

I took a break from Harvest Season, to shop around for some seeds - and picked up a couple Bodhi strains this weekend:
Trainwreck x G13 Hashplant and Wonder Wookie.

As I was shopping around, saw the Woorock!, and was curious.

Anyone have any info?

3 Likes

Trimming up my Mango Hashplant keeper.

27 Likes

I’m not certain, but I think it’s roc og (rascals og x Chem 91). I couldn’t find any sources to confirm this though.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’m sure you’re going to enjoy that Blueberry Snow :drooling_face:.

That germination has been a great success :clap:t3:

Could you please share your preservation method! It obviously works very well.

Thank you very much in advance.:green_heart:

1 Like

Its nothing spectacular. Put them in a jar in a fridge. Seeds i make i put in a baggie with a couple grains of rice. Tumble for 30 sec in a sandpaper lined pill bottle. Old seeds I will then give a courtesy cut along the seam with a sanitized x-acto knife before I soak them. Did that with these, 36 hours later this is what i had.

5 Likes

Be nice if Bodhi ran Fem’s !!! fingers crossed

1 Like

In one of his interviews he said he tried making fem seeds but won’t do it anymore. He said wants to keep his work as natural as can be male female like nature intended. Wishful thinking I suppose. Think it was in one of the Potcast episodes, but not 100%.

5 Likes

Bodhi will never release fems again. It is really the antithesis of what he is trying to accomplish with cannabis if you listen to him.

9 Likes

makes sense !!

1 Like

did Bodhi release fems at some point?That would be interesting to see his selections and taste in a tighter range of phenos since it is the opposite of his philosophy. Probably cookies was that direction they just lock in everything too fast, in that case I rather just pop more seeds and cull stuff I don’t like. With a fem you’re stuck sometimes so it’s personal taste, even if it has a famous name I noticed

2 Likes

@Coconuts

Hi Coconuts,
I appreciate your follow up!
…I’m looking it up right now, and that makes the most sense. The Roc OG is another strain with limited info, but at least we know what went into making it.

Thanks

3 Likes

Cookies just sells a “vibe” which is I’m guessing… some sort of feeling of being a gang affiliated bay area resident.

The strains don’t even have to be good, they just have to make the person feel like these people on TV/IG. It is inevitable that some people will fall victim to these things, whether marketed by elder gang members or by charlatans/rappers/wendy’s workers.

Anyway, Bodhi worked on fems back in the day. We are talking almost twenty years ago. He talks about it in a podcast somewhere. I remember him detailing how it wasn’t for him.

5 Likes

This is the disclaimer that should come up every time someone mentions cookies. Spot on. Really expliots that Bay Area hoodrat demographic.

Ive done a little vending to Cookies years back. They have 0 respect for their customers. Since its mostly young kids wanting to feel cool with their cookies weed to match their cookies t shirts. Thats also considering it doesnt go out of business soon. Berner is notorious for screwing everyone hes ever worked with, and was getting sued by the board of the company a while back.

Im just glad for the sake of genetics Bodhi got out of that scene and stared workin with Haze Valley instead. Now I just wish they sold those Bodhi cuts somewhere besides Wattsonville lol

6 Likes