Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Ended up with 6 healthy dream beaver seedlings. Lots of seed removal surgery needed, 4 didnt make it after sprouting. Not bad for 12 yr old seeds!

43 Likes

Loved the first two Silver Unicorns I flowered albeit in a 2x3 tent. I was expecting more stretch due to the SSH but as you’ve mentioned they stayed quite short with solid branching, very uniform plants. If you’ve an hour I did a post here

6 Likes

That’s better than the 2 I got from my pack . Well done!

4 Likes

Thanks - yeah older seeds are a pain, only 3 took care of their seed shells on their own. Im pretty happy with 6, its always nice to get more but 6 is pretty manageable effortwise.

15 Likes

You ever find those seeds you were looking for? HG has them in stock if you don’t mind paying for em. They’re one of the 6 verified vendors for bodhi, so they’re legit. They’re on sale for $50, just shows up in checkout

https://headiegardens.com/shop/breeders/bodhi-seeds/master-of-muppets-master-kush-x-wookie-15/

6 Likes

Thanks for the cross idea for my next breeding project, a LoJack ( snow lotus x jack herer) and Skywalker og Bx1 thanks to @darkillusion and @JonPott for sending these.

19 Likes

I think you won’t be disappointed, I’m running More Cowbell and Imperial Majesty, everything looks killer, smells are exciting, bulking and frosting nicely, veg was solid aswell.
Good luck with your packs, I think you’ll get fire there !

3 Likes

I just want to make sure you are aware the LoJacks are an F2.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Paul/DCSE is a great bank to work with… I wish he could also get in on being an “official” Bodhi vendor. I haven’t run my auction win yet but maybe next run… I got a pack of Mota Rebel/Green Rebel (Red Packaging) Swamp Gas bx. I’m not sure how old they are/when the original pack was released… If anyone does know feel free to respond or dm. But Yea they auctions are legit . Has anyone ever asked where he gets the auction packs from.?.? His own vault stash.?.?.? :thinking:

4 Likes

thanks i had no idea where to look i might try to get them from here, this sounds awesome!

1 Like

Menehune (Vintage Hawaiian x Angel Wing Afghani) at a couple days shy of 4 weeks. Smells like fruity vinyl at the moment.

21 Likes

would have any extra seeds of sky lotus?

2 Likes

@Thesolarguy512 there’s a pack going up for auction on dc seed exchange.

3 Likes

they are his own seeds that he auctions. he has a huge reserve beyond what he advertises. i mean id hold on to beans too, you never know what you have sometimes lol. im only saying this because one of the breeders i follow on his site restocks like half the inventory everytime he does. but i’ve seen single strains get restocked on high demand. or some that were out of stock i’ve seen him still get out to customers on ig

2 Likes

Hi all, new contributor to OG, but longtime lurker. I couldn’t find any Snow Leopard pics so I wanted to share a few of mine, 1/1 lady was a definite keeper but didn’t keep a clone sadly. I can’t even begin to describe the smell, but it was addicting and unique, never encountered anything similar. Wild floral hashy incense and my highest ever yielder even though I was far from perfect with her. Anyway, Day 58 flower, secondary colas

48 Likes

Bodhi shakedown street open pollination. The back arrow is pointing at my favorite male. Smells like clean laundry with a hint of lavander/herbal notes. Front arrow is pointing at the stinkiest chem leaner. Flipped on sept 16th and pollen opened on October 2nd. First time letting a male pollinate, but it seems early. Whats the typical pollination window you guys usually see?

35 Likes

Here’s a full pic of the Menehune (Vintage Hawaiian x Angel Wing Afghani) from seed. I’ll probably clean it up a bit within the next few days but it’s otherwise totally un-fucked with since it came up. Stretch seems to be about done. I’d say it’s about doubled in height since I put it out to flower. Roughly 6’ and stacking a nice cola. Hope she’s got good mold resistance. :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

21 Likes

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable timeline for males to drop pollen.

3 Likes

That looks great. That’s the only one i’ve seen outside of Bodhi’s IG.

3 Likes