Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

If Bodhi’s looked anything like that… :heart_eyes:

30 Likes

If you want to try the chem d x snow lotus again I’ll be happy to either send you a cut or pollinate mine and send the seeds back. But those crosses would be killer! I also have chem’s sis if you want to hit that as well.

14 Likes

Thank you but I would like to try other combinations now. I’m running DLA16 which is giving me similar glass type coverage to chem d x snow lotus.

Here you can see the “glass coverage” better in an earlier picture.

Here is a picture day 40F and then final product. Significantly frostier than most plants at that stage and again it was hit hard with PM which I was able to manage eventually.

28 Likes

I think I read @Wuachuma post information about the destroyer used but I may be misremembering. Maybe it’s just that the thai in TV is destroyer and not “pure thai”. Would be interested to read more regardless if he has any info.

5 Likes

Here’s pics from Bmans Instagram. TV and the Viet#7 that’s in TV

20 Likes

I don’t know anything about it, I’ve only seen pictures of it in flower. I’ve both ends of the spectrum the string of perals to the infant maker lol. It had some of chunkier sativa flowers that look like if you get it big and happy enough you can pull what looks to be the size of newborn babies lol.

1 Like

He said he selected the most Wookie leaning plant but I’ve never detected any lavender on that cut. Makes sense to see linalool that low. I wonder if the W7 passes more linalool and limonene

2 Likes

Damn, looks like he stopped doing buissiness with JBC? If so, what a shame.

This is a doppelgänger for the Strawberry Milk cut aside from the slightly narrower leaves from the W7.

The high is probably interesting because that mother plant passes high CBD to her offspring. It’s very medicinal.

1 Like

James Bean Seedbank! They are in the list. They have always hooked it up

4 Likes

? Wookie isn’t pure lavender tho. Lavender is in there sure, but there’s also Appalachia :yum: But that LJ cut sure smokes like lavender to me.

3 Likes

Egg on my face, I had no idea that’s what JBC stood for

I was surprised Breedersdirectseedco wasn’t on the list.

It is listed.

2 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism @HolyAngel check out what popped up in @gmike ’s F2s of Destroyer:

I know that @Elchischas found and isolated the Pearl pheno in Destroyer way back, did you share that with Bodhi, Don Chischas?

destryerbuds2

https://www.icmag.com/threads/destroyer.205175/post-18412757

That above thread was started by Charlie Garcia

Someone else’s Destroyer Pearl pheno:
EDIT: this is RandyCalifornia, same person HolyAngel posted maybe thirty posts back

And similar in Burmese landrace, which I know many consider to be Thai genetics:

25 Likes

All these people saying “pearl pheno.” This is just wild primordial shit coming through. We go from 1 calyx to as many as we can now. It’d have to be very special to keep around.

11 Likes

That looks like my C5SensiStar #5 F4’s

20 Likes

@HolyAngel How did that smoke and what kinda flavors? It looks awesome

4 Likes

Here’s a shot of this midnight cowboy, stem rub has been artificial grape & lavender from the beginning, it’s been green this whole time to but it looks like the calyxs are dark purple almost black rn

26 Likes

you can never escape the terpinolene :smile: :grin:

7 Likes