Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Is terpenado worth it??? Seems like a great deal.

2 Likes

the terpenado was interesting (v1 - it had three or four different phenos, a first time for me in a bodhi pack that i remember), i found the best phenos to have saturated red pistils with some tire/burnt rubber. i wasnt a huge fan (specially cus they were very easy to fuck up in cure/dry) but nice deal.

edit ill add some pics

I wrote this at the time:

Redhead pheno: (plants 4 and 6) they both started sweet, very similar to strawberry milk side, then nearing week 7 it started changing and by week 8 both had a strong burnt tire/rubber smell. Covered in fuzzy trichomes and excess of red pistils. The high in 4 was really good, almost confusing - lowers your IQ, strong mental high with a nice body chill afterwards.

also, if i remember correctly, the 6 was less potent and some people enjoyed it and said it put them in creative mood.

43 Likes

I bought it for the Passionfruit Hashplant the Terpenado sound good.

7 Likes

Last year someone quoted me $2000 for Tahoe OG and $1000 for hippy slayer,
and I’m still flabbergasted.

(an instagram business of course)

17 Likes

Thank you so much @syzygy !! Getting 6 of these TS x SSDD in water tonight, can’t wait to see how this cross turns out. The other two options will certainly be popped in the near future as well :slight_smile:
:beers:

40 Likes

Nice, hope you find something worth the space & time in there.

Here’s some shots from today

Triple Sunshine G not pollinated

Triple Sunshine G pollinated

Triple Sunshine A pollinated

Pinesoul

Lav Jack (nn)-

I’m growing it out now and assume that you could probably find a similar quality cutting going through a pack or 2 on your own anyways (45-90$).

43 Likes

A.S.S. was never released in seed which makes JAWS probably one in a handful of people to get some legit F1’s to look through.

The first people besides myself that I saw with the cut were folks like stray, doc, incanlama/seedsource, and some others, and i highly doubt any of us paid for the cut, i know i didn’t lol, and i passed it out to a few people for nothing.
for someone to be passed a cut that was passed for free and then sell it for some out of control price is simply not in it for the love of the plants imo. it’s also not a cut that’s worth that price except for probably a breeder because i doubt too many people are gonna buy the flower lol. it reeks too bad for the dispo buying normies lol and it’s not potent enough for the real heads.

29 Likes

My mistake, I misread that as if cloney was selling the Lav Jack cut for 1k.

6 Likes

ohhh gotcha

speaking of @nobodysnursery Lavender Jack cut, I came across some test results for it the other day;

31 Likes

@cannavore you famous now

The dagga drops are for the breeders it seems.

25 Likes

Dagga will get stuff that is limited or reproduction work from Bodhi. I have TV and The Artifact1 x Kashmir Azad that I got from Dagga in 2022.

Haven’t run TV but the one A1 x KA bean I popped was probably more of a Kashmir leaner. It was light and florally, not strong enough for my liking, and were big slightly airy buds. I have a pic posted somewhere

21 Likes

I always liked the zoomed in macro trichome shot of Cannabiogen’s destroyer on Seedboutique’s old site. If I was more into “sativas” I’d be pretty tempted to explore some of those. Interested to see what people find in those.

14 Likes

Dang it, the TV is back?

I have a couple packs of the second one (and have the first from Caleb).

13 Likes

I’ll keep it Bodhi by posting this “Massalachia” (as HolyAngel dubbed it) Appalachian Super Skunk cross made by @vernal

He grew the Massalachia that was used in the cross:

11 Likes

been saying it for years but he should really get people to mass report the @bodhiseeds Instagram page or DM them and kindly ask if they can give the username to the real Bodhi. it’d definitely help the situation imo. too many people can’t read lol i get assumed as Bodhi for the bodhiguide on the daily and I’ve tried to make it as clear as possible that i’m not him right there in the account’s description to the point where i now tag him in every post i make saying “Bred by @plantmoreseeds” lol.

if people DM @bodhiguide about doing transactions or becoming a vendor to sell bodhi’s seeds, which they definitely do that lol, i can only assume other accounts are receiving the same sorts of messages and who knows what their intent actually is.

27 Likes

@plantmoreseeds2 is fake also.

9 Likes

ive banned that account from posting in bodhiguide’s comments so many times yet i still see them show up on occasion. shit is busted!

17 Likes

Did you keep your kailash around? I still have my keeper and it’s some of the best weed, at some point in the future once I get cloning down I’m going to whore the shit out of her.

3 Likes

The destroyer string of pearls pheno almost makes me think it’s some ABC type shit lol

1 Like

This was in 2017(testers) and it didn’t have much PM resistance. Only plants i’ve ever had a PM outbreak from. I found it similar to dream beaver. This is why I now have pure snow lotus seeds and wish to cross them to some chems in the future. Possibly Chem #3 x Appalachia X Snow Lotus, Stardawg X Snow Lotus, Dream Beaver X Snow Lotus. Really pack on the glass with good leaf to bud ratio.

13 Likes