Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I didn’t know there was a such thing…

Good info. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Bodhi Field Trip (GSC x SSDD) starting week 7 of flower

@Shevchenko here’s what my field trip looks like. Still has a good 2+ weeks left. I’ll get more pics as it finishes.

38 Likes

Cracking a few of those tonight @TeddyNuggets

7 Likes

Field trip is bad ass I’ve seen killer grows of it from a few guys

@Shevchenko has done awesome examples of it

4 Likes

Nice! I still have almost a full pack to hunt through myself. I figure I’ll make f2’s as well. I want to make sure I don’t lose this one! lol

3 Likes

@TeddyNuggets incredible plant!
All the plants of this cross that I had changed color. I will now also have to look for a non-color changing phenotype…
I am not an expert, but I will try to make an assumption that this is the SSDD phenotype. I think SSDD experts can comment on the structure of the bump.
If you did f2 or crosses with this plant - then I have something to offer for exchange.

More Cowbell yesterday was the 33rd day

53 Likes

I’ve grown out the sunshine daydream but I’m definitely not an expert on it. I only hunted through a couple/few of the original bodhi SSDD packs. I mainly ran my 2 keeper phenos of the SSDD - one that I called my “butter” pheno (though I’m not sure it’s the same as the butter pheno bodhi talks about since I never saw or had it) and another that was more gassy/chemmy, but that one didn’t stick around nearly as long. Both have been gone for a while now though.

I would say the bud structure on my keeper field trip is somewhat similar to my old keeper sunshine daydream.
The high has some similar qualities as far as the calming effects for me, but it’s definitely not the same as the SSDD high. And the taste + smell are much different.

I’ll be sure to let you know once I make some f2 seeds and crosses! I don’t think I’ve made any yet but I’ll check my seed stash. Sometimes I forget what I’ve made…lol

14 Likes

Wow… really does look like GSC and SSDD had a love child!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

T.V. is MM002

Man… I have a couple packs of these and want to do a preservation run at some point, but pulling them out of the fridge made me want to pop a couple to grow in the greenhouse this year. I think I will… even though I’ve been trying to narrow down my list to grow this season lol.

The Viet 7 is Bodhi’s favorite sativa so I’ve been excited about this cross.

39 Likes

Thanks for the information. Updated.

MM002 T.V. (Vietnamese x Thai)
MM003 “ZAP” {OAXACAN X VIETNAMESE THAI)
MM00? Dharma Bum (Big Sur Nigerian x Thai)
MM004 Dutch Flowers Metal Haze Open Pollination

Heres Bodhis picture of PLN Vietnamese x Kashmir Azad

23 Likes

Metal Haze is MM004.

11 Likes

https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

A ten year old list that is 104,000 characters.

9 Likes

Thank you very much
I have a bunch of strain
that he sent me long ago
but at that point they had
no name.

Bare

18 Likes

starting these tonight excited to try a ssdd cross while cookies stuff isn’t my favorite go too if there’s a cookies cross that I think I’d enjoy I figured with ssdd would be the best bet :grin: hope I find at least 1 female out of these 4

32 Likes

I’m really excited about the TV, but I already work the Vietnamese x Columbian x Afghani supernatural selection, and I just started working with Staff of Life. I’m so interested in the recent landrace/geographic crosses Bodhi has been releasing.

8 Likes

Lavender Jack (Jack Herer x Wookie 15) Day 57 - bred by Bodhi / selected by @nobodysnursery

Pinesoul - (Goji OG F2) archive Day 57

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) A (seeded by Triple Sunshine E & H) - Day 57

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) G - Day 57

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) F - early flower

54 Likes

Few more pics of my field trip for you. Couple weeks left. I can’t wait! lol. I’ve missed having field trip to smoke.

The pictures don’t do it Justice. Looks much better in person.

Really hope you find something nice in those 4 field trip seeds!

If the seeds don’t work out, PM me and I’m sure we can figure something out :wink:

42 Likes

Quick update on the Cherry Lotus. Day 45.
Starting to chunk up and get some foxtails going. Still has that really sweet Cherry/Blueberry smell.

46 Likes

Been following your VCA thread, excited to see what you find in the F3’s!

I’m thinking one good thing that came out of the whole Cookies venture was it might have swung him hard back to the landrace/heirloom sativa side of the spectrum. Thanks Berner… Haha!

6 Likes