Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

The F2’s are so good and I have high hopes for the F3. I wonder if vca has the Vietnamese 7?

6 Likes

Excellent content as always, you sure can keep em happy, just wish I could sample some of the goods! Enjoying the colored backgrounds, they really make the subjects ‘pop’.

Will you be keeping these cuts around? That Lavjack sure looks like a keeper to me…

7 Likes

My goal is to reduce the mom count so that I can get back to popping seeds. As to what will get culled or stay I don’t know yet. I do really like the smell of the LJ and plan to keep that one around for a few runs at least. I feel like I could find a similar enough to pinesoul plant in my Goji F2s but I haven’t even smoked it yet so it’s too early for me to seriously think about it. Triple Sun A will stay , not sure about G or F. Will have to compare them all to each other and the TK.

I’m looking forward to going through Triple Sunshine and Baba Kush F2s sometime this summer.

21 Likes

Day 41f for these lav jacks from seed.

Squat pheno - very sweet candy sort of lemon lime syrup… definitely the frostiest at this point.

Stretch pheno 1 - only smell I’ve gotten so far is savory/food/meat? Weird smell… not much frost really. Probably 70 days minimum if I had to guess.

Stretch pheno 2 - so far she smells like orange pez/ powdery orange sugar. Not much frost either…

48 Likes

Nice work on the lavender jack.
Stoked to see people getting to try that one.

If you can get your hands on the Dragon Hammer 3, it’s worth a run. I consider it a similar type as pinesoul but more of a worked or improved version.

The baba kush and triple sunshine hunts sounds like a good plan. :100:

22 Likes

@fourfour
A few packs of TV!?
I was so sad wen i missed the dagga drop last month ive been refreshing the “sold out” page every day incase more popped up :sweat_smile:

Please do a preservation run! I wish the med mountain and supernatural selections had larger batches, :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

Also if you wanna share please dm me i love weird sativas! :heart:

6 Likes

So far 3/4 field trip showing tails planting them tonight hopefully see the other showing soon :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

ssdd f1

pinesoul archive cut getting flipped in the morning :call_me_hand:

They are just starting to recover was in a 1 gallon a bit too long

31 Likes

Ha, a chip off the old block.

Her mom at 39 DFF.

Her sister, still vegging.

Way to pull her from the brink, lol!

34 Likes

Edit: thanks @zephyr for putting this in the appropriate spot

I’ve got a pack of dream beaver that I’m going to hopefully get approved for a community run thanks to the kick in the butt from @HappyTrees23s (that I needed) just knowing how old these seeds are I’m wondering if anyone has any other dream beaver F1’s they’d like to donate in case of poor germination rates ? I’ll be popping these seeds shorty regardless so keep your eyes open !
Thanks everyone !

26 Likes

Pretty sure I last saw them for sale on a seed bank with a small restock in 2016, not sure about exact age.

So far I’ve been having pretty good germ rates from the bodhi packs I bought that year.

16 Likes

I’m really glad to hear that! Thanks for sharing, puts my mind at ease.

8 Likes

Babylon Buster is a great high, grows really nice nugs for the jar, has the sativa cleaning project mode effect without the negative- only positive!!! Huge yielder also

20 Likes

The wonderful @Pigeonman has Yogi pollen ready to send, he’s made up additional envelopes if anyone else would like some!

13 Likes

outdoor pinesoul throwing some pretty pink pistils

40 Likes

Just posted this in the Bodhi Plant Guide, but thought it could belong here too…

Mountain Temple buds (had some late nanners appear due to cold temps, no pollination)

Really impressed with this plant - strong heady high with some body, big smile big relax weed. So glad I kept a mother. Have 4 packs in total of MT (trying to chase the Silver Mountain plant I loved and lost - I even bought some SSH from Mr Nice and Appalachia F3 from H&L to see if I could recreate it) but think I found what I wanted in just one seed!

36 Likes

Was digging through some old pics after offering up some homemade Black Triangle F2’s on the take some seeds give some seeds thread, and thought I’d throw them up here. Started 25 and ended up with 9 females I think. Lots of variety as you’d expect, all strong to very strong stones. Delicious, stinky, high yielding plants except for one short little fucker which smelled and tasted like licking a melted car tyre. One of the only two plants I’ve ever not been able to smoke the whole crop (the other being an ESB from Fleur du Mal which tasted like sucking on a Christmas tree).

49 Likes

Oh, but how was the high? The really offensive ones always seem to send me to the moon.

4 Likes

Definitely not more special than the others. I think I smoked about two grams of it before I gave up… there’s offensive then there’s downright disgusting lol. I remember the flavour lingering too… :nauseated_face:

10 Likes

Well, when you can’t smoke it, make edibles. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes