Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

19 Likes

Last year i made DBHP F4 beans with the F3 from @BigMike55

Very tropical sweet fruits and earthy smells

6 Likes

first pinegoda(pinesoul x pagoda )seed of many saw it laying on a leaf when doing my inspection still got another week-10 days before I get around to chopping :grin:

24 Likes

This probably wouldnā€™t be a problem with just one seed, but in general, remember to dry your seeds before sealing them up in a bag or airtight container.

11 Likes

Oh 100 percent going to have them dry complete before mass shucking and storing would be super sad to have them go to waste and mold or not get good germination rates just put the one in there so i wouldnā€™t lose it thank you for the reminder think Iā€™m rather hooked on this seed making thing now that Iā€™m seeing it come to fruition already thinking about what to do next :thinking:

14 Likes

Whatā€™s up my fellow bodhi heads. Long time liver of all strains bodhi. I got a freebie with my last order an was curious if anyone has or is currently running it the big j x lavender lemonade

3 Likes

Looks great man. I was thinking about picking this one up during the 420 sale.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Bodhi made a strain calledā€¦ cinnamon toast?? Thank you

I donā€™t believe he made it, but he used a Cinnamon Toast mom to cross to G13HP

7 Likes

Thank you @yardgrazer ā€¦ do you happen to know the source of the cinnamon toast or the lineage of it? Thank you

4 Likes

There was a discussion about it around when the Cinnamon Toast HP was released (I imagine it was an NFT because I donā€™t quite remember it) there was conjecture that itā€™s a selection from Archiveā€™s French Toast line.

ETA: See Cannavoreā€™s post several posts below.

8 Likes

Thank you @yardgrazer :+1::100::+1:

4 Likes

Cinnamon toast hashplant was a freebie around a year ago. Me and a buddy finished a grow- ALL FEMALES out of 11 seeds.

16 Likes

Thanks for saying so, itā€™s a very loud lemon plant, really pretty growth. I took that one down yesterday, but kept one at the same age going. Iā€™ll put up pics before I chop that one too. I would recommend MLCP, all 4 gals I grew out were nice - quite similar to each other and no issues indoors.

1 Like

22 Likes

Anyone grow any shakedown street yet thinking of popping a few with my next lineup kinda surprised to not seen anything posted yet

12 Likes

Thank you @Cannavore ā€¦ So wedding cake x Ghash ā€¦ But thatā€™s still a guess on the cinnamon toast anyway thank you this is pretty much the only information I have found thank you so much :+1::100::+1:

4 Likes

TBF thatā€™s Bodhi saying he thinks itā€™s Wedding Cake x GHash (Cannavore is BodhiGuide on IG, a highly reliable source in his own right, and the person he was chatting with is Bodhi).

9 Likes

Okay so it is wedding cake x Ghash?

2 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens maaannnā€¦I have been thinking the same thing. If somebody post up some pictures would you tag me please. It sounds killer really hope to see some grows.

3 Likes