Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Unless his digging turned up something contradictory, I’d trust that’s correct.

5 Likes

yeah he never got back to me after that about it, but thats what he told me. then i think shoe revealed head gasket was a biesel cross

13 Likes

This is my Big J Jopa x Lemonade about a month after flipping to 12/12. I had to leave for a week and have a friend watering them. I’m missing her right now. Smell is really strong dirty lemon cleaning spray and alcohol.

35 Likes

nice to see those in action @freestyletothis
I have been curious to see a grow of these. Let us know how they are when they finish up for you :wink:

8 Likes

Sweet, nice bro. I was just asking about this and Viola. Thanx for the info greatly appreciate it. Keep me posted I’m curious the outcome. Huge fan of anything bodhi

5 Likes

Brother do you know who I am?

@Cannavore

I know you’re a gatekeeper

1 Like

The least popular pack on GLG… Encompasses nearly cookies brands entire catalogue. It really goes to show the differences between production vs consumption.

10 Likes

Ironically I just harvested a few HGHP’s a few days ago, just sampling a few smalls recently, and I can say theres some really nice diesel influence in there. Even not fully dried, it smells/tastes mostly gas with just a touch of that cool hashy flavor that seems to be somewhat common in 88g13hp crosses. Couple phenos have wild bag appeal too. Also grew like a champ. Ill be sure to post some pics once I get them trimmed up. Bodhi really knocked it out of the park on that one IMO

12 Likes

I find gelato to be pretty dominant and I have been able to pick it out alone and in crosses with it from flower I’ve been given to try before being told what it was. I think it’s one of the worst cookies lines. If we’re talking strictly cookies, Id rather smoke gmo or cross of, a cherry pie cross, a thin mint cross, then any pure or outcrossed gelato strain. Got a quick come up to a boring brief high. Yeah it’s loud and it’s got flavor but meh. Really all cookies meh, but, trying to be helpful here :joy:

12 Likes

I would have to agree with this 100% now that ive tried all of those lines. Gelato is all the worst stuff about cookies, amplified.

9 Likes

Lol huh…?

15 Likes

The Karma and Genefinder colab strains are available with Pure Sativa and Attitude UK. Bought a pack of Goji Biker and Judge Dread 🫣👀

2 Likes

They also sell direct

https://karmagenetics.shop/product-category/feminized/

2 Likes

Karma shop won’t ship to UK or America though

2 Likes

Some dude on an internet forum with an inflated ego? Just a guess. :man_shrugging:

Anyhoo… keeping it Bodhi…

A Kinky Temple top from the other side of the tent. Flower day 29.

49 Likes

Hello,

i need some advice from experienced Bodhi-growers.
Now that weed is legal in germany i want to go all in on Bodhi seeds. As there is a sale at GLG currently, i want to fill my seed stash with goodies.
So far i only grew Black Triangle from Bodhi and loved it.
Is there any specific strain you recommend to buy?
Currently on my list are:
Blueberry Hashplant
Hashplant D
Space Monkey
Secret Chief
Purple Soul
Soul Mate

Edit:
I would have loved to get SSDD seeds, are there currently still any crosses that have a similar flavour profile?

20 Likes

Congrats on going legal! Out of your list, I’ve grown the following and recommend:

Space Monkey - potent, heavy yielder, easy to grow
BBHP - had a plant with artificial blueberry smell with similar but faint taste. Not the strongest weed. I’m sure you can find a better pheno.
Secret Chief - mine is still curing but so far it tastes great (fruity/berry) and has a very strong body high. Puts you to sleep though :joy:

Take this with a grain of salt, this is based on one pheno each that I’ve grown.

12 Likes

Thanks for your response.

Sounds all very good :slight_smile:
A blueberry smell is definitely something im looking for. We dont really get that here.
Regarding the phenos thats not an issue, thats half the fun hunting for a keeper :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Those are all good choices. Any of the older snow lotus crosses will have berries. The BBHP has good reviews from everyone ive seen it from. ive tried blue sunshine personally and it wasn’t that great. Right now COPA just came out with SSDD bx but it is made with appy f4 which I didn’t like as I grew a cross with it last year and it wasn’t as good as bodhis appalachia… and there are people on here that have SSDD bx also.

I’m growing deep line alchemy 16 right now and it has been a great experience. One pheno looks like it is covered in molten glass. Day 111f now as an indica.

14 Likes

Thanks for the answer.
Yeah i really wanted Pinesoul crosses, as i read that it is a Goji cut.
Thats good to hear about the BBHP, then im going with that for sure.

Does for you ‘not as good’ still mean i could get a similar flavour profile as from the original SSDD?

I dont really want to make several orders, cause i still have to order via Austria. In germany we are only allowed to order inside the EU :frowning:
So I will probably try the SSDD bx by COPA, as i can add it to my Bodhi-order.

7 Likes