Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

a fresh batch of hash / concentrate from my other ethiopian paintbrush x omg keeper pheno

37 Likes

Strawberry Goji got a 26% yield on the rosin press. Great OG tasting hash.

14 Likes

Here’s some God’s Paintbrush x Chem 1 x SSDD kief.

30 Likes

That looks awesome! Definitely a similar look to my hash and your clumpy powdery kief. That hybrid sounds like an excellent blend.

13 Likes

Thanks! It’s pretty good hash and the terps from the God’s Paintbrush really came through on most of the gals.

9 Likes

EXCUSE ME?!?! That sounds like one hell of a cross. How does the Ethiopian come through all that heavy Chem and rubber fruity?

11 Likes

I’m also guessing that cross is God’s Paintbrush x (Chem 1 x SSDD) ?
#punctuationmatters :joy:

9 Likes

It’s a different Legendary Genetics.
They have an IG page

4 Likes

oooh, that’s helpful! I don’t have any idea who that is, but it has absolutely nothing to do with SnowHigh.

5 Likes

I’ve only grown out a few females so far. Most had the GP terps. 1 was a complete herm monster, but the rest all made great flower/hash. I’m definitely going to explore this one more. The God’s Paintbrush, as other’s here have mentioned, is a very unique and special cross.

10 Likes

Anyone out there with any details on Bodhis “Oaxacan 3” ?

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Can anyone give me some info on Bodhi’s Kush 4?

I done a fair amount of searching and can find almost nothing.

3 Likes

ive never been able to find anything other than this:

27 Likes

Thank you!

That sheds a little light on it.

Def more than I knew before.

I have a pack of Kush 4 X Wookie that I was considering running soon.

8 Likes

I grew out a bodhi cross he used for it, Kush 4 x SSDD and I’ll say both females I found looked nothing like the above picture… pretty potent kush type high though.

11 Likes

That sounds quite promising.

Maybe I’ll run it sooner than later.

Thanks again Tessellated!

3 Likes

for the vast majority of us, Kush 4 hybrids will be the only chance to try anything with that parent in it. the cut is held down quite tightly.

19 Likes

#09. Kush 4 x 88g13hp
"The Maple Leaf came from a guy known to me as Jim Ortega. We traded seeds for a while. Not only did he supply me with Maple Leaf, but also Garlic Bud and Kush 4. The cannabis smoking world owes him a lot.

The Maple Leaf line provided me with a plant that I labeled Afghan T. This plant is the mother of Super/Ultra Skunk and also crossed well with HzC.

Kush 4, I crossed with NL2(which had the same Kush smell) and this Kush Hybrid is the foundation of todays Kush lines.

Garlic bud has also made it’s presence felt and is part of todays super yielders.

Let me say one more thing about ML AfgT. This plant had exactly the same smell as Sams best SK1 but more so. It is the true Skunk archetype. I do not believe for one N.Y. minute that Afghani#1 is behind the SK1, which IMO gives credence to the Mendecino Joe story about SK1.

The world owes you a big Thank You Jim!
Let me be the first to say that I appreciate the work that you have done.
-Nevil"

24 Likes

Thank you CocoaCoir for another piece of the puzzle.

Gets more interesting all the time.

3 Likes