Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

definitely angel wing haha. i have a pack with that one. nobodys ever grown anything with that one?

image_2024-01-27_124314419

28 Likes

Angel Wing

Someone on IG said it was from Nuristan region

28 Likes

Right. I think a lot of people here have seen those IG pics of the Angel Wing thing (even I’ve seen those and I only log on to IG like once a month, if that). What Cannavore was asking was if anybody’s actually grown those hybrids and not just re-posted pics from IG.

10 Likes

man tiny bud but she is beautiful for-sure.

crazy …

4 Likes

definitely looks like one of those “sativa” afghanis. looks interesting for sure.

7 Likes

…now I wanna see what an “angel hair afghani” looks like though… :thinking:

3 Likes

25 Likes

Whelp. I’m satiated now. :joy::joy::joy::v:t2:

8 Likes

That needs some spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Yum yum

3 Likes

Bee helping make Triple Sunshine F2s and other chucks…

35 Likes

Now that’s awesome! I absolutely love this idea @syzygy

4 Likes

Keepers from the OG x 88g13hp hunt:

Monarch No. 7 - OG/gas/floral pheno
Red Eye Jedi No. 5 - OG/headband/fuel pheno
Red Eye Jedi No. 19 - Butterscotch OG/Chem pheno

Total seeds popped: 117

Females flowered: 56

12 or so really nice looking and smelling phenos. 10 more that weren’t as great smelling but had great initial OG flavor.

A couple of the ones that looked really nice smoked like shit. Couple smoked really well but lacked flavor and high.

Both REJ phenos are a notch above the Monarch keeper. They are honestly pretty insane where the Monarch is just very good.

Kalifornia F2 was an open pollination and was very 88g13hp dominant. The F1 lines from bodhi were less consistent but had a much higher quality ceiling.

All plants had great resin and a strong high but the standout plants came with higher ceilings, knockout stuff.

40 Likes

Well thats a 1st, I know they are optimal pollenators…but gluing a dead one to a stick is next level!

Not dumping on it, was pretty surprised to see it that’s all

No doubt it will work great.

4 Likes

Actually, because of the delicate nature of angel hair pasta, you wanna use something lighter than red sauce and meatballs, like pesto or even just garlic and olive oil haha…

17 Likes

I think I saw it on some other forum, or at least read a comment suggesting it at some point. Not sure who or where I read it but it’s not my original idea. In the future I’d make the bee parallel with the skewer so that I could get it in the centrifugal vial.

The pollen that I applied with it on the Triangle Kush & Triple Sunshine last night seems to have taken.

Also B related, Lav Jack - not pollinated

28 Likes

Gotta go aglio e olio for something like angel hair. I’m with you.

5 Likes

Yeah, I was gonna type “aglio e olio” but I didn’t wanna look pretentious haha.

Also, I’m totally just being a dickhead right now. Put whatever sauce on whatever pasta, doesn’t matter to me haha.

9 Likes

Last Lavender Jack female from the pack has joined the others in the CMH tent… (top left) usually I’d flip to flower after they got a bit bigger but trying out organics and don’t want to push it as these are just in 5 gals…

Looks like a decent variety of phenos here… should be fun

27 Likes

i know @pagodaseeds grew the angel wing pasta DLA and did some crosses with it. he sent a couple over to me but i think most got mashed in transit unfortunately. pretty sure he has a site and a bunch of the crosses listed up but i dont know much else… ive also been waiting for some info on the oaxacan 3 to turn up… seems like nothin so far… oaxacan x angel wing to me defines bodhis outside the box approach, i assume there is a good reason for its release… hopefully it gets crossed to gelato41 next (jk) and/or congo kashmir or whatever other magic he’s still got up the proverbial fridge sleeve

14 Likes

@syzygy Broooo whaaaaat … I was like wtf am I looking at hahaha my weak ass eyes were squinting like is that bee ? :joy::joy: that’s so dope !!

10 Likes