Bodhi lemon wookie v2 + great lakes genetics freebies bye-ya X cake fighter

First time running Bodhi gear Lemon wookie v2, also gonna pop the freebies sent by Great lakes genetics. Shout out to them for the flawless transaction.

Tent: 4x4x8 ACI

Light: SF G5000 600w led

Intake/fans: ACI 6in

Medium: BAS 3.0 second run in 5 gal fabric w/ self watering bases

They will be under seedling type lamps for a while until we get at least 2 nodes I believe 100w bar style from Amazon.

Here’s what I currently have going now some clones I got locally. HSC blueberry muffin and hella jelly, day 20 of flower.

46 Likes

welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome in brother!

I’m curious to see how that bye-ya x cake fighter looks! I have so many i’ve been giving them away.

4 Likes

Bodhi seeds in organic soil, a grower after my own heart lol. Cant wait to see how it turns out!

3 Likes

Me too man, for some reason up until now only 3rd grow…I’ve ran fem seeds. Recently I’ve taken an interest into the pheno side of things and being able to pick and choose what j like instead of what I got is what I got type approach

3 Likes

Do an open pollination if you like what you see so you can dive deep into the gene pool! The hunt is the best part.

1 Like

Funny thing is I just switched to organic. I also want to use my max potential in my tent I’m only using 4x4 of it now so only half. I figure with the micro pheno hunt i should be able to find at least 4-5 females and that’s plenty for me

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, good luck with the grow!

Curious to see these self watering bases for the fabric pots. Got any pics?

Before SIPs I was runing SWICKs. Same principle as you but had the pots sitting on lava rock in a container wicking up the water

Here you go man. Very easy to use and they seem to be working.

7 Likes

Im watching this grow.

stare-angry

3 Likes

Just went through your last grow good stuff bud, you still hailing from missouri? I’m about 45 min east of KC myself!

4 Likes

I am still in Swamp East Missouri. Minus the Government and Criminals it isnt so bad.

1 Like

Thanks for that I haven’t seen these before :+1:

i wonder if these work with nuted water

I’ll be following along here…

:metal:t3:

1 Like

I’ve read somewhere that they don’t or maybe I made that up in my head…in theory I’d think the nutrient solution would more absorbed through the wicks/fabric pot and less would be delivered to your medium but I’ve yet to try. I want to do a test run with a gallon of recharge and see what happens.

2 Likes

I’ve got one sprout out of a jiffy pellets out of 6 but I’m sure I’ve got more than a few popping taps in the paper towel method I did.

Basically took 6 jiffy pellets and planted 3x cake and 3x LW in the pellets with a small dome on it

Vs

5x LW and 3x cake fighter in the wet paper towel in a small plastic case.

I’m out of town until Thursday evening, will the ones in the paper towel be fine if it stays damp? Or should I have my wife pick up some rapid rooters?

3 Likes

Just saw your thread! If you haven’t seen mine from last year, I also grew Lemon Wookie V2. I planted seeds 12/31/2022 but ended up with only one female. I took cuttings and grew it a second time. I’m also in Missouri!

Some funky serration

Tons of foxtails! She never looked “finished” with all the new pistil growth but she was done.

Good luck with your garden!!

15 Likes

I can’t wait to follow this grow, should be awesome.

4 Likes

What up fellow Missourian, my wife said I’m 5/5 on the lemon wookie in paper towel and 3/3 on the cake fighter. I actually scrolled your grow of lemon wookie before I pulled that trigger! Thanks for the input, I’ll update this grow weekly so please feel free to inject what you noticed worked/didn’t work etc. Thanks for dropping by

7 Likes