Bodhi lemon wookie v2 + great lakes genetics freebies bye-ya X cake fighter

Thanks for that I haven’t seen these before :+1:

i wonder if these work with nuted water

I’ll be following along here…

:metal:t3:

1 Like

I’ve read somewhere that they don’t or maybe I made that up in my head…in theory I’d think the nutrient solution would more absorbed through the wicks/fabric pot and less would be delivered to your medium but I’ve yet to try. I want to do a test run with a gallon of recharge and see what happens.

2 Likes

I’ve got one sprout out of a jiffy pellets out of 6 but I’m sure I’ve got more than a few popping taps in the paper towel method I did.

Basically took 6 jiffy pellets and planted 3x cake and 3x LW in the pellets with a small dome on it

Vs

5x LW and 3x cake fighter in the wet paper towel in a small plastic case.

I’m out of town until Thursday evening, will the ones in the paper towel be fine if it stays damp? Or should I have my wife pick up some rapid rooters?

3 Likes

Just saw your thread! If you haven’t seen mine from last year, I also grew Lemon Wookie V2. I planted seeds 12/31/2022 but ended up with only one female. I took cuttings and grew it a second time. I’m also in Missouri!

Some funky serration

Tons of foxtails! She never looked “finished” with all the new pistil growth but she was done.

Good luck with your garden!!

15 Likes

I can’t wait to follow this grow, should be awesome.

4 Likes

What up fellow Missourian, my wife said I’m 5/5 on the lemon wookie in paper towel and 3/3 on the cake fighter. I actually scrolled your grow of lemon wookie before I pulled that trigger! Thanks for the input, I’ll update this grow weekly so please feel free to inject what you noticed worked/didn’t work etc. Thanks for dropping by

6 Likes

Here’s the update agter last week. We got 14/14 germinated, I transferred 2 of the jiffy pellets to solo cups with domes on. The rest are still small enough to fit under

I ran out of jiffy pellets and read really good things about root riot plugs so I bought a small bag and transferred all my germinated LW seeds to the plugs. Will update once they break surface.

Here’s the update on the HSC 4x4 grow.

Showing slight defects in one hella jelly plant with yellowing edges

The rest of them seem happy. I am gonna let them do a dry back since their self water bases are empty but soil is still damp, so I can top hit em with recharge. And then refill theb watering bases.

Hella jelly

Also got a fantastic little something from @syzygy today and these will be going into germ asap

Will be adding these to the root riot plugs burner need another tray first…

16 Likes

Welcome from a fellow Missourian. Nice looking so far for sure.

2 Likes

Root riots are great!
I bet you can use nutes with those wick trays using somthing like drip clean
It prevents the salt buildups on drip lines and reservoirs, i use it with blumats.

Welcome and goodluck with your grow ill be watchin :+1: :v:

2 Likes

@syzygy couldn’t help but pop 3 of each for shits and gigs hoping for at least 2 or 3 fems…thanks again bruddah.

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks for letting me know they showed up safe & sound! I popped a few TS F2s as well so I’m really curious to see what you find. Hopefully it’s something worth the space and time!

3 Likes

How long does everyone veg for before flipping to flower to determine sex?

Let’s say hypothetically I get 23/23 germed(i wont)…I’ve prolly got at least another 4 weeks until chop at minimum. My plan was as soon as they are chopped move everything thats sprouted/rooted at that point into flower to determine sex; take clones and keep/toss which girls i wanna run.

How did you find the Lemon Wookie in terms of flavor on the silk, smoke…
I have a pack of them here.

:metal:t3:

The lemon is STRONG!!! It’s definitely the main thing in the nose and flavor. It is quite potent as well. Everyone who has tried it comments on the lemon. They love the effects too.

3 Likes

Depends on how big you want your plants but I usually veg for 2+ months. 23 plants at 1 month should be fine if you have the space.

1 Like

Oh no I’m thinking 2 to 3 weeks max. Just enough time to take clones identify the males toss em and push forward with the flowering of the remaining females. All the while the clones are rooting/vegging etc…holes in my ideas?

3 Likes

Then really introduce the training methods on the first cuts.

3 Likes

You should be fine. If you really need to slow them down a bit do a topping or two while you wait on the clones. Maybe some LST by bending the new colas down to equal heights.

2 Likes