Room, inside a room, inside a garage.. #Weedception!

Having fun this time and trying something different for me… who doesn’t love making flowers?

I definitely dropped a few pictures but who doesnt take pics of their stuff? … this started beginning of january… flipped Feb 5th.

Big skunk/NL1 x super skunk (AKBB 1 tree)

Blue Dream x tk nl5 haze = Blue Meanie (AKBB 4 seeds popped and found 2 goodies in this room)

Chem 91 WYRM cut x Starfighter f2 bag seed from a round in 2018 (Strayfox. This tree has a journey from bag seed… to a 16oz cup bloom :upside_down_face:… to reveg 16oz cup… to bloom ---->but take cuts first… took 1.5 years to finally grow a big tree )

Chem blazzin last round

Hope the pics are enjoyable. :v:

24 Likes

The 30 gallon trash can.

Big skunk nl1 x super skunk

Blue meanie 1 (only one blue meanie in this container the other is a Chem blazzin)

Blue meanie 2 (2 blue meanie 2 cuts here)

Not one foliar application on any tree and the shinest leaves I have ever had. Be careful of where u go and who you hang out with :wink:

12 Likes

Here we go. Hoping for some ladies before this round finshes… the black n tan might be pretty cool! (Piff crosses?)

4 of 4 seeds made it. Got these seeds last spring and they did well germinating.

The beatrix choice seeds when purchased back in 2018 or whenever skunklord made them… I believe the guy who made them expressed they don’t germinate very well… and here we are years later and they matched what he said. I appreciated that.

I got burned by a guy lately and it just makes me want to support AKBB even more. God bless Dave!!! Best wishes to him and his health. He is a legend to me. His trees always have hidden surprises… I know overgrow loves to support other OGers… but good lord this guy is something different. He is genuinely nice. Talk to him and you will see. Dave makes RAD seeds.

2 Likes

Nice! Very cool! Down for the show for sure, I have very little experience with akbb beans but have been eyeballing a few packs recently tbh. :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s enjoyable to see your work! Cool space full of creativity and skillful gardening! Looking forward to seeing more of your show. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Have had lots of fun with AKBB trees, and at 60$ a pack and all the beans he stuffs in each one… order 2 packs and get a 3rd free… my wife got so mad at me.

One of MY favorites from him was a freebie 5 pack of “80s skunk romulan”(that was through JBC seeds, and have asked if he had any available to buy, no luck so far)… I swear it had a minty/eucalyptus type smell and taste. I miss that one. Thank you very much for taking a peak at my unconventional rooms/bathtub :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very kind of you, Thank you!

Winter time rounds are the most fun I think. A lot easier to keep the room in the 70s. Last October to December round it seemed like the room hit VPD every dang day. It was fun to watch!! And they even had it happen at night sometimes.

4 Likes

Some could say It’s too much… but is it reallllllyyyy? :innocent:

First thing grown from him was “black dom hp super skunk” in 2018. It grew like a commercial strain… not a lot of stretch finished in 8 weeks, good bag appeal and just fat tighter flowers all over it with a great chill out high (It was a different kind of grow back then). After that I had to search for more…

KDS seeds (KenDogSmokes) a Veteran from nor cal I believe has had some really sweet trees as well I think. I got a blue dream cross from him that was the most tight trichome covered flowers I have ever grown… and when you squeezed the dried flower your hand smelled like a nasty stinky armpit… and the smell did not go away(never smelled that on a flower in my life) But it was a high that made my heart race… sadly I did not keep it. I like to smoke … snack… and sleep… my mind is crazy enough as it is!

Sorry for rambling… thanks for reading. 🫡✌️

4 Likes

Man I love the big skunk/nl1 cross. It smells. I’m not saying “skunk” but man it’s ssstinky, even the clones put an odor off.

Blue meanie 2 (maybe Add some cal mag or let it ride? It’s day 30 or so)

Blue meanie 1 (starting to yellow like her sister a lil bit. She bulked up towards the end last time… sucks I put this one in the same pot as a Chem blazzin… The Blue Meanies might need a lil VP race gas instead of 92 octane when watering… notes to remember for next time, ill figure it out sooner or later.)

Chem blazzin bag seed chillin.

Starfighter/nl1 x super skunk seed with some fuzzy arms hope it’s a female.

Some new seeds… Black n Tan top 4 cups and Beatrix Choice bottom 2 cups. These ones are especially close to me, I showed my mother in law the new babies last Wednesday, she passed away Friday :cry: :broken_heart:. Family and friends have been so helpful. It sucks losing loved ones, its never easy.

Thanks for checking the girls out. Hope you all have a good Tuesday.
:v:

4 Likes

I ended up watering yesterday in the weedception room… it was a day or two early but I wanted to get some calcium in the blue meanies. (Along with some light sea green 1ml gal… and photosynthesis plus .5oz for 2 gallons… pH’d with NFTG Olympus up to 6.6)

The BM #2 didn’t yellow this fast last time… maybe I didn’t add enough of something in the soil mix, maybe she doesnt like 600w HPS vs 400w HPS… or maybe not enough liquid calcium during waterings… it’s never perfect but man it’s cool when they are happy.

(I named a seed wrong this whole time… it’s not starfighter… it’s stardawg. I apologize for that)
I picked a fuzzy arm stardawg/nl1 x super skunk to up pot… it was the least purple and gave me the most hope of a fem. I have been wrong before :innocent:

Has anyone had any luck with “fingers” at branch intersections being crossed or close to crossed being female? Heard that a while ago and wonder if it is true…

The beatrix and black and tans are moving along also… I’m happy all the seeds made it out of the paper towel into soil.

The other 2 stardawgs that are purple and I’m not stoked on a transplant yet due to my restrictions.

Thanks for any help. And thanks for checking it out!

Here is BM #1 shared with a Chem blazzin bag seed in a rolled down 7 gallon container… I got cocky and thought man… amended soil is so great it can handle anything… well it appears amended soil is good for some… not for all… the blue meanie wants more or isn’t happy dangit.

I don’t know if you can see it… but im shocked at seeing how skinny the blue meanie stems are compared to the Chem blazzing bag seed. Cool as heck to see how every tree grows and what characteristics they have.

1 Like

Guess who went panick mode? :innocent: all the girls got some sea green/photo +/calcium a few days ago. But I got too worried and had to run to home depot today and snag some goodies. Top dressed maybe a tablespoon of the calcium pellets and 1.5 cups of the worm castings and mixed up decently in the blue meanie 2 bag.

I thank my momma for all the canned goodies. . She makes more and I get her older jars. Fine by me. The pickles are sooooo gooooooood! Tuna rocks too!

1 Like

Who wants to see some scrappy samsung nug shots?

Blue meanie 1 she’s juicy and sticky still

Blue meanie 2 more dense than I like.

Chem blazzin bag seed from 2017

Black Dom super skunk

2 Likes

Black Dom x super skunk didn’t make the last post.

:v:

3 Likes

Eeeeesh… I kinda blew it. Sorry

The worm castings are not working.

2 Likes

Welp im not having much luck correcting this BM2… … the worm castings and lime late in bloom was probably a bad idea and maybe I had more issues in the soil that I should have checked prior to… bummer because everything else seemed to tolerate my abuse :blush:

The big skunk/nl1 x super skunk is cruising along

The Chem blazzin bag seed is starting to fade. I LOVE the colors at the end on this one. A few days ago I just had compact crowns on the tops… now they are starting to stretch out a little bit and almost foxtail? It did get hotter than normal this week with the nice weather… up to 80⁰ in the room at one point.

The ladies aren’t sipping as much as normal… END of week 8 is April 8th… time is winding down…

Today I used 2 gallons of 48hr old water sitting in a bucket with stones bubbling… maybe 7ml DTE liquid calcium… and 1/2 Oz of photosynthesis + :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:. pH’d to about 6.5 with NFTG Olympus up. After this it will just be 6.5 pH’d water till the end.

I wanted to try and make my own liquid calcium and one day i will… but for now… $15 at the local nursery did the trick…

QUESTION: Has anyone noticed when using a ph stick… the pH can change in 2 gallons of water between the top 2 inches and bottom 2 inches? I noticed about a .5 swing between the 2. Maybe I didn’t let it mix long enough… but after using air to mix the water and a bamboo stick mixing… and constantly mixing… there was a difference in pH between the top and bottom of my bucket of water… just an observation

Time for a snack! Happy Sunday OG community!!

1 Like

Not sure I have a great diagnosis for the issue with the BM2 … I 100% can be wrong… but here is my guess… sulfur :upside_down_face:

I used about 2 tablespoons total of this product this round… where as last round I used close to about 7 or 8 tablespoons total if I had to guess.

BM2 at almost 8 weeks last round(first run from seed)

I fucked up bad this time :shushing_face: good thing I’m the only one smoking this stuff!

**changed the HPS to 600w this round instead of 400w.
**used less Incredible bulk (which has some sulfur in it)
**added oyster shell to the soil
**put two solo cups in one pot

That’s what was changed this round from last… all the other ladies seemed to handle the change… BM2 was not stoked.

Here is a BM1 in the same pot as a Chem Blazzin … two different ladies but they seem to be tolerating the shared space… (in the first pic Chem is on the left… BM1 is on right)

“I AINT EVA GONNA STOP!!!” : William Montgomery

🫡✌️

2 Likes

Nice grow room you got there!

It’ll be cool to see you grow out all those different AKBB strains! I’ve been intrigued by his stuff but haven’t grown any myself yet. He’s definitely on the list though! lol

1 Like

Thank you for stopping by! A bathtub and some panda paper can get the job done… the girls get mad once in a while but life finds a way!

Check back in a few months… I think my next attempt will be beatrix choice, black n tan and stardawg/nl1 x super skunk.

Here are a few stardawg/nl1 x super skunk seeds… 2 solo cups with purpleish stems… and a 3 gal happy “girl” I hope :crossed_fingers:.

2 Likes

Snuck a quickie in this morning :wink:.

2 Likes