Bodhi Neroli 91

Its a beast! Best 91 seed line I’ve personally found. I get a lotta incensey stuff, but not so much citrus the way I selected to f2. The dominant pheno is def sqaut wookie looking plants. But my F1 keeper is all tennis balls and gasoline with notable more potency than hte squat stuff. Seems to cross like a champ too. Ive found phenos in some crosses that somehow had even more potency. But like the original 91, it doesnt love heat. This last run I did of a few clones in a 10 gal got comically large buds, but lots of faxtails on the tops.

And heres a cross of it(used a f1 male) with my wookie dominant keeper of lemon wookie. Its about 5 weeks in flower and already has over 2 foot of clola comin in. smells like lavendar and tennis balls/gas. sorry the pic is crappy lol

26 Likes

I 100% know what you mean by “tennis balls” that’s awesome, i recently grew a BobBitchen Chernobyl that had that vibe. Lovely :heart:. I hope tennisball terps becomes the new Cookies, lol :rofl::metal::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Awesome love to sit and watch this one!

2 Likes

Can you hear that??
It’s the sound of my chair leaning way back and gettin comfy :couch_and_lamp:
Good luck on the grow, growchacho :seedling:

6 Likes

Not much to update. I have too much under this small light and these were off to the side before. Plus it’s on the cool side in this grow area. Those factors were causing these to grow pretty slowly. They should pick up the pace a little now that I have them directly under the light.

19 Likes

Hell yeah I thought about getting those but I chose kailash instead.

1 Like

This is a very slow going project, and I finally have something I can update.

I potted up the three largest:

I was going to pot up all of them, but even the largest one had not filled the solo cup with roots, so I decided to hold off on the last three.

I moved them to a tent so they have more space and more heat, so I expect them to start growing faster now.

Thanks for looking.

17 Likes

Good things come to those who wait.
:wink:
They’re looking good, and taking their time lol

3 Likes

The best part is being passed that tender, fragile seedling stage…looks like you’re pretty much in the clear! A little heat and more light is probably gonna do them some good…those larger ones are probably gonna take-off!!

10 Likes

Hope all’s still going well with this grow :metal:

1 Like

I never have grown the stain’s. They look sweet.,

1 Like

Meh. They’re still alive. I potted up the three that were still in solo cups. I thought moving them to this tent would get them on track, but they are not thriving.

The few other things I put in the tent are not doing well either. The light is a Spider Farmer that I’ve never had issues with before, so I think the issue is this iteration of my soil. Something is off with it. Everything seems really cal/mag deficient, and like I said, fails to thrive.

I just started some intermittent watering with Texas Vegetable Fert. And CaliMagic. I also scratched some dolomite lime into the surface. That seemed to get my SSDD project through a similar, though not as bad, situation.

I’ll take a picture later.

4 Likes

Front two and middle left are the three I just up-potted. The other three have been topped to the fourth node. I plan to keep nodes three and four to have four mains each.

12 Likes

Do you have seasonal changes outside that affect your grow? Have seen lots of posts over the last week regarding weather changes outside and the chill getting to the plants…mine included.
Hopefully they just needed that up-pot and keep going strong for ya! :+1:Looking good though!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Tappy.

Yeah, we did have an unseasonable freeze earlier. Maybe that has something to do with it. I still think there is a soil deficiency too. They’ll survive, but this run will just need a little extra.

1 Like

The Neroli 91 when I ran it really liked 6.5 Ph. Flush each pot with about .25-5 gal of water ph’d to 6.5, let that sit for an hour, and do it once more. Afterwards do a full feed with your regular fert + 1/4 cup of ewc per gal mixed into that same solution and you should see an improvement.

2 Likes

These are looking better:

New growth is looking good.

18 Likes

The back three are all male (of course). The front right is female. The other two have not told me yet.

18 Likes

Way to bring em back :+1:
They are looking :100: x better :seedling: keep it up and good luck

1 Like

Yooooo ! Looking healthy :slight_smile:

1 Like