Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Sounds like the northern Thai might be more my speed if they’re more likely to have more indica-like traits to them, the speedy sativas don’t so much agree with me all the time.

4 Likes

Thanks! This one just has build a soil living soil and I top dressed with only some insect frass 1x.

9 Likes

Check out China yunan if they have Pakistani chitral cross that may suit? Golden tiger is a cross I think involving this and orient express Which may take 11 weeks? But interesting

4 Likes

I’ve thought about the PCK after I heard CSI humboldt talking about it, might have to get that one

1 Like

Thing with ace they will try to keep ingredients separate to conserve ingredients

2 Likes

Here’s a couple Nierika sativas from Annapurna so you can see how they grow:

Lower Ulleri Annapurna Nepali Himalaya

Upper Chuile Annapurna Region Nepal

And here’s an Acapulco Gold:

All been in the greenhouse since June. Most got too tall and are leaning over or had been bent over to get off the ceiling. All might not finish until 2022 :o

34 Likes

So here are two different providers of Bodhi seeds, but they have different logo’s what one is the Bodhi in this thread or are they both the same? I was thinking about giving them a try as GLG has a sale going right now on Bodhi beans…

https://www.breedersdirectseedco.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=61_82&page=2

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/bodhi-seeds/

Also if anyone know of a better place to acquire the Bodhi beans ?

Thanks for the help…

6 Likes

Looks like the super auto I grew called Annapurna . Got robbed on outdoor grow wasn’t anything like descriptions totally tropical mango and other exotic fruits

both are bodhi logos, the second link has what I believe is the new bodhi genetics logo and for sure if you can choose great lake genetics, best prices, promotions, and also be one of the official bodhi distributors.

:om: :prayer_beads:

14 Likes

Looks like BDSC is doing a pre-release on the Zap and Metal Haze

5 Likes

I just ordered two packs of the Zap, think I’m gonna skip that Metal Haze repro. I really wanted to wait until Thanksgiving and order from headies, just to support shoe, but I kept having visions of waking up on Thanksgiving morning and everything being gone.

14 Likes

I tested those Lemon Thai x Kashmir a couple years ago for B. I only had 2 females, one was a straight Lemon Thai leaner that took atleast 10 weeks but the tincture from her had me wired like nothing else. The other female was shorter and had that tasty kashmir woody slight hashy taste to her. I did make a few f2s and popped a couple recently. I’m glad they are being released! Found a couple pics of the Lemon Thai leaner, my phone sucked at pics then but you can see that sativa look.

39 Likes

I grabbed a couple of each. If you ever want to trade later, I can trade you a pack of the metal haze down the line.

Edit. I also want to support shoe and will probably buy some packs from him on Thanksgiving. I know he’s had a rough year so far.

12 Likes

Yeah, I probably only should’ve gotten one pack, but I figured I’ll probably just send some to somebody who wants them later on haha.

Yeah, he’s got some other stuff from a breeder who is not Bodhi haha that I want, gonna grab it when the sale starts.

9 Likes

I get it… “i’m done buying seeds” means “i’m not done buying seeds” around here haha

20 Likes

I didn’t know Bodhi was gonna release a Oaxaca/Vietnamese/Thai cross! So sue me! Haha…

14 Likes

I’d like to show off a picture of bodhi’s old soul, this one is pure lemon cleaner, very “clean” clear headed high (or maybe it’s just the cleaner smell) in the back is my keeper pheno, it has pure leamon cleaner in it too + coffee and dank skunk. what a awesome awesome strain!!

56 Likes

It actually means “I’m done buying seeds today/this week/this month/until Black Friday/until Christmas/until 420/aww shit I just bought more seeds

23 Likes

I appreciate the information! I was kind of interested in the Vietnamese 7 hybrid because I have always wanted to look through the Vietnamese Black or something similar, but uhhh, “weatherbeaten” doesn’t sound like the most aesthetically pleasing description of the cultivar that the male came from haha.

Unrelated, but still on the subject of Bodhi; I am fairly certain that the one Goji OG plant that made it from the 2 F1 seeds that you sent me is a female. My old eyes are not what they used to be haha and I need to get out a scope to confirm. I will be taking cuts from it soon. I would love if I could find a source for Goji OG F1 pollen to make F2s to look through and share. Positive vibes…

I truly appreciate the information brother! That hybrid definitely looks and sounds appealing from your description. Good on you for making F2s. Those might even be more interesting than the F1s, in all honesty.

Totally unrelated, but are you still running that cut of Hazmat OG x Blowfish that you found? I have been looking through a nice population of them and I am loving what I am seeing. I am most likely going to be making F2s sooner than later. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

16 Likes

You might just be in luck. :stuck_out_tongue: Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation Project would probably be a good place to go if you want to find some Goji pollen, though you’re going to have to wait a few months for someone to start flowering. If it turns out that you have a male, you could probably find someone willing to take more pollen for a bit more diversity on the project as well.

12 Likes