Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I’ve got a pack coming too. The pics looked amazing!

5 Likes

Welcome!
Thanks for finding your way here. You were one of my favorite voices at RIU.
Make yourself at home uncle🤗

7 Likes

@Hillbill so glad you got here! I’ve been reading your posts on the other site for a long time. You always have great information. I really think you will come to prefer og!! People are much more about helping others improve their skills and knowledge. This is my impression after lurking on both for years.

10 Likes

Should be chopping these 2 Purple Afghan Hashplants in the next weekish. Left is PAH1, and right is Pah2.

Pah 2 is from seed and dominated. That’s probably why pah1 didn’t fill out as much as I had liked. But I keep coming in everyday to rub a leaf on both because the smells are divine. Hard to describe, but 1 has more of the acrid smell, 2 has more of a faint rotten blackberry smell.

Pah2

Pah1

42 Likes

Those look excellent!
Did you find those in one pack? I have a pack of that, it’s definitely high on my list

8 Likes

I gave my buddy 2 beans and got one female clone back (pah1). I popped one bean and that was Pah2.

Still have 9 more left in the pack waiting for a rainy day.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2).