Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I dunno if you’ve seen it yet, but there’s an outdoor Goldstar/Snow Lotus thread here if you’re interested. Got some f2’s from that grow in the fridge.

10 Likes

Hey :wave: @Swampthing thank you for all the sweet pics and info ! Im gonna listen to those soundcloud files when I get home, and I cant wait !!

I lost all my Bodhi gear in an unfortunate accident that destroyed and flooded my home. Can I pm you to see what bodhi gear you have please ?

1 Like

@minitiger good lookin on the Gold Lotus thread…

5 Likes

I’ve tried for a minute to get them to reply back to be on their email list. At this point, I dont think is gonna happen, haha.

5 Likes

I’ll try to remember to post the email contents on occasion when they come in, probably in the GLO thread.

edit: just received one, will put it in the GLO seedbank thread for info…

6 Likes

Welcome @Basquiat_Da_Herbman

Let is know how they turn out

3 Likes

Never had a issue in over 10 Glo orders. Ships within 5 days. I think he waits that long because I normally add to my order. Last purchase

15 Likes

Just want to let folks know…if you like discounts…I would join speakeasy vip…its 5$ a month…but you get 10%. Off your orders…plus free shipping and earn point with each order that you can use for even more savings next order. I got csi headband ×chem d, and bodhi master of muppets for like 153 shipping and all…plus you get to grab pks before the public can…like the hb×chemd…its not open to the public at speakeasy yet…but VIP membership you can get it now…its pretty cool…the little bodhi they have …pks are 53$…I’ve been a bad coldflame…I have otw those 2 ok from speakeasy…plus I made a bodhi swipe at jbc… pillow book, lazy lighting, uplift…so in all 4 pks of bodhi…and a PK of csi…in 2days…I’m giving my wallet to the ol lady …I have a problem. :v:t5:

13 Likes

You and me both, dude. I started reading your post and was like,”Ooh, I may have to do that…” and then was like,”No, dude! Don’t even think about it! Get a fucking grip on yourself!”

I’ve got four Uplifts finishing up now, the trichome production on them is pretty impressive. They’re definitely not gonna be the greatest yielders in the world, especially the two HAOG-leaning phenos, but I suspect it’s gonna be pretty strong smoke. Small packages and all that. Smells really good, too, like fermented berries and fuel. I’m gonna chop them in four days or so, I’ll post pics here when I do.

11 Likes

I was like the last haog cross I ran was greenpoint cowboy kush. .and it was pretty good. So I seen haog…and snow lotus…I was like who doesn’t need more sl crosses. And I’m super interested in the vintage master kush in mom…that to the wookie 15…should be dope…

10 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t know there were still spots available for vip
Also
I just cracked some chemdxheadband
It’s supposed to be notsodogs headband right?

4 Likes

Right. Or la pure kush I believe

1 Like

Making a purple cross with a Bodhi male. Purple Soul or Unicorn Milk? TIA…

8 Likes

Jbcseeds has a freebie called snow monkey that I’ve never seen before. It’s a cross between GG4 and snow lotus!

11 Likes

It’s labeled as an outdoor strain so it had intersex issues and is being released as a freebie. The Sun Ra freebie had me checking out his selection but I can’t pull the trigger with the mail system so fucked up right now.

10 Likes

I snagged a pack of Booty (Pirate Sweat x Ghash) from Headie Gardens.
I read a smoke/grow report online Pirate Sweat that convinces me I can find a good male to go with my DLA 5 F2 female that has that acrid dumpster metallic onion body odor rotted meat stank.

Also chose a pack Space Cake for shits and giggles.
Won’t know freebies until they get here but I asked for 2x Soul Axis :sunglasses:

Edit : another smoke report on Booty Booty

16 Likes

Snagged a pack of mango biche x kashmir freebie . Didnt last long but hoping its the kashmir azad and not the congo kash or the 22 one. big fan of the azad

12 Likes

Stocked up on that eternal sunshine and mountain temple myself with the snow monkey and managed to snag the mango x Kashmir. Really stoked to plant some beans here soon!!

10 Likes

Headiegardens is also having their 420 sale now, just FYI. Grabbed another pack of Hashplant 4 and a pack of Devil’s Hashplant, which I’ve been eyeing for a long time now. Fifty-five bucks a pack and a freebie with each pack.

@Moka You will love that Mountain Temple. Out of the 25 or so Bodhi strains I’ve grown, that one is in my top three for sure.

13 Likes

Man I’m stoked to hear it! I also have a pack of his air guitar I am hoping to do a comparison with at some point!

7 Likes