:smiley:
:fireworks:
:peace_symbol:
:sun_with_face:
:seedling:
:first_quarter_moon_with_face:
:evergreen_tree:
:rainbow:

Pretty sure heā€™s used the same kashmir daddy for all crosses. Azad is the western region in Kashmir where the seeds came from, and *EDIT the Kashmir 22 is the primary female heā€™s using. If you review his @plantmoreseeds IG he posted about this a long time ago, and even mentioned our resident @Barefrog whoā€™s the one who sent him the Kashmir Azad seeds.

28 Likes

Itā€™s bodhiā€™s birthday??? Well hot damn. Gotta wish him congratulations

6 Likes

Whats your other top 2 of 3 from Bodhi if you donā€™t mind? thanks

7 Likes

Seconded! 10 char

5 Likes

Tree of Life for sure. That oneā€™s probably my very favorite. And the Gold Star f4ā€™s I grew my very first grow ever are way up there, too. Iā€™m trying to think what elseā€¦ Thereā€™s been a lot. I dunno. Those two and the Mountain Temple are probably my favorites. But I mean, Iā€™ve loved pretty much everything Iā€™ve grown from him, with the exception of the Pinball Wizard and the Cherry Trance. And that has nothing to do with the highs on either of those; they smoked good, but I did not like the flavors at all.

18 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, good info, cheers!

8 Likes

What flavors came through on the pinball wizard?

7 Likes

Really, really lemon-y, like if you bit into a fresh lemon. Which I normally like, but there was something about it that bugged me. It was like mouth-puckeringly sour. But not in a good way haha. After I trimmed and jarred her, I couldnā€™t get that lemon flavor out of my mouth for two days. It was also kinda cat-pissy. Like, the flavor was cat-pissy. Iā€™ve smoked weed that smelled like cat pee, but it didnā€™t carry through to the flavor. It did with the Pinball, though.

I also didnā€™t like the nug structure. It felt dense, the flowers werenā€™t airy at all. I think I filled up four jars, which is my baseline for acceptable yields, but it didnā€™t weigh much. I think I got about an ounce-and-a-half. It was really weird, actually, because it looked like a lot of weed and the flowers werenā€™t airy-feeling, like I said, but they didnā€™t weight much.

Honestly, I really donā€™t care about yields too much (two of the Uplifts Iā€™m chopping in a couple days are gonna yield pretty bad, I think, but I donā€™t care), but the flavor coupled with the yields really turned me off of that Wookie male.

Youā€™re kind of new at OG, right? I donā€™t think youā€™ve heard this story before, but most everybody else here has heard this story from me like twenty times haha!

Edit: re: the Pinball: it might also have been because on the day I chopped her, she had a really nice stereotypical ā€œHazeā€ smell going on, kind of spicy, which got me excited. But after drying for a week, the smell changed into just an overwhelmingly lemon smell, which was pretty disappointing. I dunno.

17 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that super silver Haze can develop cat piss terpenes. Sorry it didnā€™t work out for you!

8 Likes

I am not and have never been a big fan of lemon terps . Even when they are really strong I still for some reason find it boring .

5 Likes

Itā€™s okay, I didnā€™t pay for those seeds. Bodhi sent a pack of those, the Cherry Trance and Silver Mountain as a replacement for a pack of Dream Beaver that didnā€™t pop (only time thatā€™s ever happened). I didnā€™t even ask him to, he just did it. Cool guy for sure.

@Greenhighlander I agree. I donā€™t mind artificial lemon smells/flavor or like that ā€œcandied lemonā€ flavor or ā€œlemon cleanerā€ but fresh lemon really bothers me. I donā€™t like it in my food, in my weed or anywhere. I dunno why I said it wouldnā€™t ordinarily bother me; it bothers me big-time. I guess I was thinking of that ā€œfake lemonā€ thing that I like haha.

9 Likes

Order in for Sky Lotus and Mountain Temple, with Pinball wizard and Lazy lightning as freebies!

13 Likes

I donā€™t mind lemon as a supporting player, but I totally agree that most things with lemon way up front tend to be very boring.

The only Wookie cross Iā€™ve tasted so far was granola funk, and it seemed like flavor wise it mostly brought lavender and a little of the floral leaning chem. Havenā€™t grown it yet, but itā€™s going to be up in my rotation to try in a couple months hopefully.

Cat piss aromas definitely pique my interest some of the most memorable smokes Iā€™ve sampled had that going on.

@Hapi

Excited to see that Sky Lotus!

10 Likes

Ditto. Thatā€™s another one Iā€™ve always considered buying, for what must be like six years now, but I never have.

5 Likes

I can shoot you a few beans of the Sky Lotus in a couple weeks, once they arrive, PM me a good addy!

5 Likes

Thanks, man, but Iā€™ve got way too many seeds right now. And more on the way haha. I have no idea when Iā€™d ever get around to growing those Sky Lotuses. Iā€™ll just enjoy your grow report, which you will obviously log from start to finish here at overgrow. Right? Right?!? Haha.

10 Likes

Week 4 on these Peach Hashplants, 6 different females in here from seed. Canā€™t wait to see how the flavors develop, hopefully a keeper to be found. Not much peach terps at the moment but there is definite citrus undertones and hashy funk.
Also just germinated a pack of the Black Raspberry for the next rounds hunt in here. Will be my first hunt with any of the wookie male work

24 Likes

Beautiful structure on this Peach Hashplant

23 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/bodhi-seeds/

420 saleā€¦BOGOF. .ye buy one pack get one free

9 Likes

ā€¦hippy slayer 33ƗKashmir22

17 Likes