Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

That would be the case. But maybe the ghash is just pollinating the TK to creat more Black triangle?
excited for possible DLA restocks as well

10 Likes

That was quite the thread. I read the entire thing also. AND I am pretty sure I may have ended up with a couple of those packs through another member on here. I saw someone selling some older Bodhi packs that I had been hunting for. After reading the mia thread I realized that the person who I bought packs from, had also scored some of the mia packs. Ive since wondered many times if I bought bunk/unviable packs because the person had realized they needed to offload sketchy packs. I havent tried to germ any from that deal yet, but will definitely report on how they go here.

6 Likes

Excellent choices, those were all packs I was interested in as well. Cant wait to see you grow them…in like 4 years !

17 Likes

@Tonygreen has been around the scene forever. I know him from IC mag, which is where many folks ended up after the demise of the original overgrow. I was on there for like 8 years or more before coming over here, so I was psyched to see tony show up here also. He’s a great dude, absolutely as legit as they come. Top notch breeding for sure. He is NOT a chucker !

16 Likes

Cobra Lips seedlings:

The pic was under T5HO, but those 1 gallon pots are now under LED lighting

15 Likes

100% a bx, unless its just more BT, which I think is the case. I doubt its a bx, since the 88G male can definitely dominate some crosses it wouldnt really make sense to bx. Ive seen strong Ghash phenos in every cross Ive grown that used that dad.

10 Likes

Me, too.

So I guess I misunderstood. The strains listed are crosses being MADE, not crosses being pollinated with the 88G13HP. I guess?

5 Likes

thats 100% my thought. would think there’s no way he’s doing a black triangle x 88g13hp bx… i think he was listing what’s gonna come out of that room in seeds, black triangle, dla’s, ect… otherwise they’re all gonna be 88g13hp bx’s :wink:

8 Likes

Okay, yeah, that makes more sense haha. I couldn’t remember what the dad was on those DLA crosses, since I’ve never really been interested in them. Never been interested in More Cowbell, either (that’s the GSC cross, isn’t it?). And I have no idea what Hash Face is, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that one.

5 Likes

yeah all the dla’s are 88g13hp crosses, him paired to whatever landrace.
More Cowbell IS the GSC Forum Cut cross, would except it to at least be decent, tho maybe a bit leafy :thinking:
No idea on the Hash Face either… would think some face off og cross with that name but i doubt it…

5 Likes

I think all the DLA crosses use the 88g13hp male, if I’m not mistaken. I’ve not heard of the Hash Face either, but my guess is that it may be a new mom being hit with the 88g13hp male. Face Off OG maybe? Glad to see some more Black Triangle coming down the line…

7 Likes

Unless @nube can shed more light on Hash Face, I was under the impression Bodhi generally doesn’t work with Archive stuff. Isn’t Face Off oG from Archive. I could totally be high as hell and not know anything so correct me if I’m talking out of my ass lol

5 Likes

Nah, you’re correct that Face Off is Archive. I don’t know what B man is workin with these days… thought I saw a post awhile back that he was testing a Zkittles male and Lush male? I could be totally wrong, haha

3 Likes

Doc D’s using Archive’s Memory Loss (Face Off hybrid) in one of his crosses. He and Bodhi share a lot of the same genetics. Maybe it’s possible…

6 Likes

I liked it back in the day when crosses were either not named and just listed the two plants used in the cross as the name (like 88G13HP or NL5 Haze, just as examples haha) or when the name of the cross was just some kind of combination of the two strains used. Like, when you could see the name and deduce,”Oh, that must be a blahblahblah blahblahblah cross…” haha. Like Sour Headband or Banana Diesel or whatever.

13 Likes

In the current days of super polyhybrids, the lineage is usually too long and complex to fit on a package with flashy graphics…or in many people’s heads, for that matter. Besides, how many chuckers want to admit that they’re just crossing “cookies” with “cookies”? Calling it Nilla Kit Kat Puddin Piez makes my cookies cross unique.

14 Likes

yeah this crap, bunch of made up names that have nothing to do with the cross. and bodhi’s just as guilty as the cookie fam and anyone else doing it is.

I’m not buying anything that’s named nilla kit kat pudding piez. give me weird made up names and you’re seeds are going in the trash or getting traded.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, for sure. I know WHY they’re doing that. But it doesn’t make it any less annoying haha… Quit crossing cookies with cookies.

3 Likes

Is that an actual strain name? I thought @SmackyMcSmackers was just making jokes. I was actually impressed that he came up with such a ridiculous name off the top of his head haha…

5 Likes

I thought I was making it up…but it might could exist already.

7 Likes