Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

my thoughts exactly. ive started chucking pollen at mine in pursuit of these results

thanks. i havent tried any yet either, but ill report back in post harvest

thanks. im pretty surprised by the thickness of that #2 pheno too. im hoping the banana issue was a one off because it looks like its going to finish relatively quickly and yield heavily. unless i try it and somehow its just awful smoke, i think that one is going to be sticking around for a bit

4 Likes

Oh man, if you get the sour butter pheno, youā€™ll know it. It cures into the loudest smelling weed and tasty as hell. Out of 3 f2 seeds from a friend I got it in the smallest one. Iā€™ll never forget that. I still have more of those f2s though geting older, and still have the co-op preservation f2s as well. Iā€™m looking forward to growing them again and looking for that pheno. peace

8 Likes

Chances are that if you grow some out and seed the males over the fems from that you will get a pheno like you describe.
Iā€™ve doen this a number of times from beans I have acquired when none of them seem to throw the pheno I wanted first round. Might be a bit of a hunt given itā€™s a F2 but chances are it will turn up. Thatā€™s the pheno I am also looking for :slight_smile:

5 Likes

SSDD is the best! I love it. Beautiful Pics!

8 Likes

@Olbrannon said something similar just today on a cherry queen cross I sent him. Maybe a interesting trait from that line?

9 Likes

To explain the preflowers I would use the scientific term ā€œpointy ballsā€. They look like female calyx because they are pointy but never get pistol hairs. Eventually they look more like balls.

11 Likes

Coming soon to a theatre near you.

35 Likes

the deep line alchemy series is all old school hashplant genetics.
Bodhi mentions the backstory of the dla5 on the potcast which you can find on soundcloud. If I remember correctly, someone gave him a bag of old seeds labeled as skunk or roadkill, but when he grew them out he came to the conclusion that they were actually an old import afghani. he described the smell as acrid and gamy.

14 Likes

Chocolate Trip - this is one of 3 boys Iā€™m going to harvest pollen from. I really enjoy this strain, but then again, Iā€™m partial to chocolate thai.

35 Likes

Iā€™ve heard a few times that Black Triangle doesnā€™t yield well but Iā€™ve got 3 different females and they are all yielding huge for me. My first run of BT. These dense golfball nugs are netting around 2.5oz in 3 gallon soil containers, which is big for me. Then again they may all be 88G13HP leaners. I donā€™t know much about TK but Iā€™ve run plenty of hashplant crosses now and know they can bring the weight.

43 Likes

Ditto, I have ran 3 BTā€™s so far and they were big yielders. Potency is up there too

16 Likes

I was trimming up BT this morning. I ran it outside last summer and it yielded great. Took a clone for indoor and just finished jarring up those top buds. I looked at the jars after and thoughtā€¦ā€œdamn this plant yieldsā€. The only thing I can complain about it is the buds get so big they fall over.

10 Likes

Hey, thatā€™s a good problem to have. And I concur with @avr1 on potency, itā€™s top shelf stuff!

9 Likes

Very Potent body numbing. What did you find in the flavors and smells?

Menthol Hashy and pine is where I would start. I had a little berry. Iā€™ve said this already on OG but it has a chem cleaner smell I cannot nail down. Waiting for the indoor cure to really get those smells.

12 Likes

Not sure why people claim Black triangle is a poor yielding strain. It seems no one here is having any issues with yield on BT and I know I havenā€™t had issues with her 4oz in a 3 gallon cloth pot is not low yields. The quality of smoke is amazing too and yes she like most needs support.

23 Likes

I got some BT Iā€™m going to have to pop soon!! Thanks for da info!

12 Likes

Take cuts, broā€¦

10 Likes

Saw this up on instagram. Granola funk coming in second, good to see bodhi seeds placing in the cups

15 Likes

Strayfox did say the Granola Funk was amazing and he did breed with it.

15 Likes

Granola funk is one I wish I would have bought. I got the remix with OGKB which should be interesting. You know what strain I think will have some fire in it. Twin Flame. Iā€™m so excited about running two packs of that next spring. Mark my wordsā€¦FIRE!

6 Likes