Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Any info on what’s dropping @corgitron ?

But what pack

1 Like

That’s the question isn’t it

I put a bean on kashmir x omg

6 Likes

Yeaaa that sounds pretty good

I posted it earlier but said i would chill on bean spam. Deleted it. My next purchase is gonna be the remaining stock of good medicine x sour bubble

2 Likes

Do you know what the average price is for SS packs? I’ve only ever gotten Bodhi seeds gear, wondering if it’s more

1 Like

With etsy your getting a hoody. Pack is just a bonus. I wouldnt pay more than 60usd for a pack.

4 Likes

Nice, yea that’s around what I expect to pay for BS gear, wasn’t sure if SS was a higher price point. Good note on the hoody too, wasn’t sure how they’d get all that figured through Etsy, do they list the packs available? Or is it just buy a hoodie and see what you get type deal?

1 Like

Buy a hoody. Get what they give you.

3 Likes

Got it. Let the universe decide. I dig it

1 Like

Last one i aaw was dla5xpuf3

2 Likes

That would be fucking unreal. The Urkle has been on my wish list forever, and I’ve heard nothing but good things about the deep line alchemy line. Definitely gonna crack open my piggy bank for this one. Plus bonus hoodie too!

1 Like

Whelp, placed an order for a new supernatural selections zip hoodie. Didn’t see anything new on the site for products, or a mention of any new stock or anything, so we’ll see what shows up in the mail, if nothing else I’ll have a sick new hoodie :joy:

3 Likes

Still a couple hours on the drop

1 Like

I got the dla5 x puf3 from the last drop. Pretty sure you’ll get something good.

Plus when I’m fully up and running I’m thinking it’ll be my first attempt at making f2s.

5 Likes

PU is this case is Purple Unicorn, seems to be a cross of Chemdog and Blackberry Widow.

6 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately if it isn’t marked “LE” it isn’t a Limited Edition package (and those won’t drop until 3pm eastern and will go quickly). On the upside, the last two times they did LE drops they didn’t have LE Supernatural Selections sweatshirts on offer, so at least you got the rad sweatshirt.

3 Likes

If it’s the same as what was sent out several weeks ago, it’ll be DLA 5 x Purple Unicorn F3.

edit: I see now this has been posted several times already.

6 Likes

For all those interested. The last 2 Etsy drops had DLA 5 x PU F3 included as the pack with a Sweater. I reached out to Miss_Bodhi to ask if it was going to be a different pack, she said yes it is ! This is going to be hard to resist. Anyone want to go half with me ? :money_mouth_face::weary::weary:

8 Likes