Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

More cowbell , ~60day, I think one week minimum have to go. checked with skope, 90%white trichs , but there is Spider mites .I think harvest it? Or any of you guys , advice continue flowering?

18 Likes

If that was in my garden I’d chop, trash everything and start over. There’s a chance you could take a cut and clean it up and try again, but if it were me I’d nuke the whole thing, clean out the tent and start fresh. Sorry to hear about your mite troubles

13 Likes

Get the vacuum out and suck them off the buds. Other than that, you just need to harvest and clean the shit out of everything. I’ve seen mites worse than that, you’ll be ok. :v:

13 Likes

You have to clean the webs/mites off, whatever choice you make. How long do they need to finish and where are they? Because you need a plan to treat that whole area, they are everywhere and hatching daily. Vacuum, then spray down with alky/water mix…That will knock the mites back, but not all the eggs. I’d do that to gain a week.

8 Likes

The mites are bad enough that there is webbing on the buds. Even if you’re able to wash or remove all the mites and webs, there still will be mite poop there.

There is a way to Wash the buds using a hydrogen peroxide and water rinse. Here is 1 thread on it:

Question to everyone here, you all know a lot more than i do:
Could the buds be turned into a clean kief by separating the thc glands/tricomes from the plant material?
Using ice-water hash bags? Or other solvent-less method?

11 Likes

Nikah outside here in Oklahoma territory

this plant pretty much just grows itself.

35 Likes

I’ve literally showered dirty sandy plants and lower buds till the run off was green and people said the best weed ever No jokes. Washing outdoor buds makes them far better than just leaving them to hang.

14 Likes

thanks guys

With more cowbell there was also nikah, soulmate, jack herer and SSH. JH and SSH needed 2 more weeks . Others was almost ready for harvest. yesterday decided to chop . before harvest , cleared webs and sprayed with water/H.peroxide. now they drying.
sad about soil , can I cure some how from mites?rest (lights, fans, pots) will easily disinfected
nikah

More Cowbell

Soulmate

SSH (GH)

JH (sensi)

Pics was taken 2weeks ago

19 Likes

You can probably do a soil drench regiment and spray down the inside of the tent to kill whatever’s hanging out in there. With the flowering plants out of the equation you can take your time beating back whatever is left in there, I’ve heard good things about Wipe Out as an organic knockdown option. Although rather than start with a question in your head as to whether you’ll end up in the same spot on the next run due to a bug or two you missed, you can always dump the soil and start fresh.

5 Likes

Yes, you can fix your soil. You can bake it in the oven…really for bachelors only ( or soon to be’s) or you can “solarize” it and it’s all done outside.

8 Likes

I think desinfect everything (including soil) with h2o2 , is good idea. Maybe 35% type ? Dosage I will check later…

@willie did you meant this

? if it’s work , I will use it for my garden :+1:

8 Likes

I have too 2 nikah outside. Mines also , just on auto irrigation, nothing more. ~5 weeks into flower

Looks like, yours different pheno, how many weeks

20 Likes

Pretty much…you want to bring those temps up to kill everything. It takes a while, like 4-8 weeks as you have it pictured. On smaller scale, plastic containers in the sun work faster.

6 Likes

There is nothing for spider mites to eat in the soil. You might have a couple of stragglers here or there, but dumping or baking in the oven is not necessary. I would clean everything as well as you can, and follow an ipm schedule once you start new plants.

16 Likes

Hey Now,
Thought I would share a couple of pics from my last Bodhi grow. Here are two Space Monkey grown in probiotic SIPs. Love that Monkey!

54 Likes

Here are two Peach Hp at 28 days of flower. We finished up a move recently, and in the shuffle these were exposed to Thrips from a neighboring houseplant. My IPM routine, amongst all other normal routines were interrupted. I didn’t really catch it, until it was too late into flower. The one on the left is most affected. Any who. Heres to new beginnings and learning from my mistakes.

35 Likes

Space Monkey is great man. I’ve done went through 2 packs of it myself and loved every plant. Nice GG4 leaners and the wookie leaners are even better. Love it so much I’m still holding 4 unopened packs.

17 Likes

Man, I had a real bad stretch of luck over the last month. My kids started school on Aug 7th and we all caught Covid by Aug 14th. A few days ago, I was checking on my dad(also had COVID), and he was dead in his bedroom. I don’t mean to drop this on you guys but I’m not really the guy to go on FB or Twitter and talk about it… He agreed to let me build a greenhouse on his property and we are breaking ground on it next month. I guess that my dad’s house is going to be my grow op. Anyways, I would appreciate some good vibes right now. Thanks!!!

39 Likes

Ouch!!! I just stumbled upon this post and thought I’d send you some love, prayers out to you and your family :pray:t4:
Here’s hoping things get better for all of you guys

13 Likes

Thank you! Just last month, my dad was saying that he felt like he had 20yrs left… It was just shocking. I was about to spend a lot more time with him after I built a greenhouse on his land…

17 Likes