Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Sorry to hear of you loss. I hope you can find some comfort in completing the project that yous had planned.

10 Likes

Well if you still plan to continue with the build, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be there in spirit and your greenhouse will turn out to be somewhat of a memorial to your Dad. Good luck with your endeavors.

13 Likes

Good vibes to you and your family. Mourn the passing, celebrate the man.
Your garden will have a guardian spirit now.

9 Likes

Sorry for your loss brother. Sending some positive vibrations to you and the family.

8 Likes

Ah man Iā€™m so sorry. If you need anything, let me know

6 Likes

Sorry for the loss, sending good vibes to you and the family

5 Likes

My condolences to you and yours @GroundUpCannabisFarm :pray::pray::heart:

8 Likes

Hey guys, I didnā€™t mean to be a thread killerā€¦ Iā€™m still here for Bodhi updates and Iā€™m feeling better. Thanks everyone for the kind words! Iā€™m planning a grow-op and it would be nice to get my mind off of things and get back to business. Actually, things are going to be easier now and I think that I am getting a little life insurance money along with property, so things might work out for meā€¦ Iā€™ll have a business with very little overhead and everything will be paid off, no monthly payments on anything. Looking at a 20ā€™x60ā€™ Greenhouse(hoophouse) from Bootstrap Farmer.
Also, I had a little problem with germination rates on my last run with Hashplant #4, so I was going to do a little experiment and split 3x packs of Granola Funk and do 1/2 straight into my tested soil and 1/2 into rooting cubes again. I always put them straight into soil, but a couple of years ago, I found out that high sodium will cause germination issues and thought that cubes were the way to go. I just donā€™t know if HP#4 has germination issues or if itā€™s all on me. I really wanted to get germination rates back into 95% range before I pop any SSDD packs. Germinating seeds used to be very easy for me, but I might be overthinking it now. I always used FFā€™s Light Warrior before though and presoak the soil. Then, seed straight into soil w/o soaking the seeds. I had near perfect germination rates. Maybe I should get a bag of Light Warrior and use the 3rd seed pack with it??? Homemade soil #1, Light Warrior #2, Rooting Cubes #3?

13 Likes

Try and sue Josey, did sue Josey 250k

2 Likes

Im waiting to see what happens with zkittles.

2 Likes

Nikah II
@groundupcannabisfarm Sorry for your loss, stay strong :green_heart:

30 Likes

My condolences to you and your family @GroundUpCannabisFarm

I hope things get easier and everyone stays healthy and safe.

4 Likes

@zephyr****

Do you have any more of the trainwreck x hashplant? That is literally one of my dream crosses. I had a lime trainwreck and a hashplant in my last garden way back in 2010 and wanted to cross the two myself but didnā€™t know how to use silver or sts for reversingā€¦ plus I ended up moving out of Momā€™s house where my garden was and lost my job at Humboldt Hydroponics so starting over wasnā€™t really on my junkie mind at the timeā€¦ two years clean now and after ten years of homeless train hopping and overdosing Iā€™m now the proud owner of a half acre here in my hometown area of northern Californiaā€¦

Whew long storyā€¦ Sorry for the pointless detailsā€¦

Anyhoooā€¦ Iā€™m starting a breeding project next year with my outdoor garden aimed at making a trainwreck cross with the terps I remember and miss, but that can withstand our hot hot dry heat here and take the brutal sun and good as my jack herer and purple elephant did
If you still need have any trainwreck x hashplant seeds or know where I can acquire some, I would trade my left but and firstbornā€¦ Or a bunch of seeds/cuts/Cubensis strains on agar/dried fruits possibly if you want and are in a legal placeā€¦

I know this is a sketchy first post but I used to be a big poster at Rollitup in their hayday, hereā€™s my last journal

Hereā€™s the lime trainwreck dried and trimmed

17 Likes

@zephyr ****

Didnā€™t realize how confusing that post would be, tried to quote but didnā€™t know howā€¦

6 Likes

And some pics of my purple elephant x satori and purple elephant x lavender garden in 2010

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hellablaked , stop by the introduce yourself thread when you get a chance and meet some of the community.

6 Likes

Hey thanks, sorry to jump into posting like a veteran, just havenā€™t been on message boards much since 2011 and I canā€™t remember my old passwordā€¦

Trying to decide which message boards to start my new grow journals onā€¦ got this beautiful half acre with a year round Creek fed by a springā€¦ clean and tasty water and cool neighborhoodā€¦ too much shade for massive yeilding but Iā€™m focusing more on breeding and keeping mothers I pheno hunted to trade/sell/give to the homies around hereā€¦ so sick of dessert strain fad cookie crosses!

16 Likes

All good bud. Glad you decided to join us.

6 Likes

Just wanted to echo condolences to @GroundUpCannabisFarm & your family.

5 Likes

Hi @hellablaked, thanks for posting and sharing. Welcome to the site. Iā€™m also a northern california native. Sorry to hear about your stretch of bad luck, and glad to hear you are back on track with a nice plot of land. That must have taken some intense mental discipline to recover. Iā€™m glad to hear you are doing well now.

Let me look through my seed collection and see if I still have that pack. Either way Iā€™d be happy to send you something to get you started again. (Iā€™m physically disabled so it may take me a while.)

The trainwreck x ghash were testers from bodhi so the agreement is that we are not supposed to reproduce then unless bodhi releases the line for sale. Bodhi sent me that pack by accident, I think I gave them away for someone to grow sinsemilla meds.

I know a strainly seller was trying to undercut bodhi selling f2ā€™s of these testers at one point. If there was no official release, itā€™s possible bodhi found a herm trait or other problems.

Does anybody know whether the trainwreck x g13 hashplant was released officially?

11 Likes