Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Hollyweed was my #1 keeper for a long time. Still pissed I lost that one. I still have 5 or 6 seeds left though.

7 Likes

Right, thatā€™s why I was asking. Because your previous post makes sense, but only IF the Pure Kush is actually a Kush plant. Like, from the Hindu Kush region or whatever. But we all know that motherfuckers have been calling any good weed ā€œKushā€ for forever now. I feel like I actually got a little batch of Pure OG about twelve years ago, from somewhere different than where I used to get the Pure Kush, but I just assumed that the Pure OG was Pure Kush. That was back when everything was ā€œblahblahblah OG.ā€ But maybe they were different strains.

In any event, I guess Iā€™ll plant the Imperial Majesty seeds tomorrow, since I havenā€™t seen those documented anywhere yet. There are tons of grow reports and info on that Hollyweed.

Yeah, I know you loved that one :wink:. Iā€™ll grow those seeds out at some point.

14 Likes

Just outta curiosity, what site was that and how did the person who told you that make that determination? Had they grown it? If so, did they log it? Because I canā€™t find any logs of the Imperial anywhere.

11 Likes

I canā€™t remember where but I concur that the PK used in Imperial Majesty is in fact the Suge Pure Kush. Thatā€™s why I snagged a pack also. Iā€™ll do some digging today.

Edit after some digging : my best guess after some breedbay searches is that Bodhi for some reason took the ā€œSugeā€ moniker off the cut and just started naming it Pure Kush or Pure OG in his notes.

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/post-776093

The above link shows the last time I can find him mentioning pure Kush suge. After that itā€™s just Pure OG or Pure Kush. All the same imo

13 Likes

Nspecta talks about these cuts in his pot cast interview!

The ā€œSuge knightā€ pure kush was found by some dude who named it like 12 different things before finally settling on pure kush. Should be a bubba s1.

The pure og I donā€™t remember much on :thinking: but nspecta and a few others now are saying TK is the original, real, pure og :wink:

17 Likes

Kashmir Sunshine at day 55. 1gal pot build a soil 3.0 with some insect frass top dressing under philzon cree cob led.

33 Likes

Funky structure, did you shine light from the sides?

1 Like

Itā€™s basically 1 pole with a couple lowers that branched out some. Just threw a tall clone into flower.

No on the lighting. It was just the flash from the phone. Really lit her up.

6 Likes

Happy Friday! :smiley: With people selling bodhi F2 and clones for ridiculous prices these days, I wanted to give everybody a heads up that Kind Love in Denver sells the Goji OG B cut (the queen mother cut) for $25 or less all the time.

That may not help some people, but I want everyone to know you donā€™t have to spend a bunch of money on this cut - bodhi himself gave it to one of the dispos in Santa Cruz, and it made itā€™s way out here. Anybody can grab that and a few other bodhi cuts in Denver. Donā€™t have a scarcity mentality that makes you covet something like that - itā€™s not worth it, just pop your own seeds, or find the special Goji OG cuts being freely given out on this very site!

Also, if youā€™re in California, @WallflowerNursery in Monterey / Santa Cruz has the same Goji cut and many other of bodhiā€™s personal cuts for really reasonable prices, especially if you buy quantities. I think you could get 100 cuts for less than the price being asked for that single Goji OG B cut.

:sun_with_face: :seedling:
:rainbow: :peace_symbol:

43 Likes

Oh, itā€™s just @Vagabond_Windy saying that haha. Yeah, he said the same thing a few posts above haha. Well, anyway, weā€™ll find out in a few months, seeds are hitting soil in about thirty minutes.

I have to know: how much is somebody selling that cut for? I could use a good laugh this morning.

7 Likes

useful is auctioning the goji og cut on ig, and I want to say it is over 200 right now.

2 Likes

i saw copa genetics bidding 750+ for it on usefulā€™s auctionā€¦ havenā€™t looked since last night

6 Likes

Who the fuck is useful? Wasnā€™t somebody else just saying that heā€™s selling f2ā€™s of seeds that were donated to him?

3 Likes

What an incredibly OG thing to post . It is amazing how people can be duped into paying crazy amounts for some things .
Thanks for contributing something other then emojis you beautiful bastard hahahahaha

19 Likes

useful seeds - heā€™s been around for a while. mostly gave away his seed, but the past five years heā€™s been cashing in. as far as i know, he asked for donations (seeds/clones) with the intent to sell them. he is moving ā€œback homeā€ and needed to raise funds ergo ig auctions.
and i just looked - the bodhi cut of goji og went for 750.

11 Likes

Iā€™m gonna go out on a limb here and assume that he didnā€™t tell the people donating that he was gonna sell their shit. Yes? Fuck Useful. And if Iā€™m wrong, fuck Useful anyway. $750 for a clone? Eat shit.

Edit: now I know why you posted that Goji Queen Mother link, @nube haha! Good on you. Thatā€™s much more productive than my little,ā€Fuck useful!ā€ rants. I was like,ā€Whyā€™s nube posting that? I mean, itā€™s helpful, itā€™s Bodhi-related, butā€¦ Why???ā€ haha.

10 Likes

to my knowledge, yes, everyone knew he was going to sell them.

2 Likes

dude, the guy was doing the bidding was trouncing everybody. the bids were like 120, 145, 250, 260, 500, 535, 750. guess who one?
he came to play and felt like throwing money around for bragging rights.

5 Likes

I bought a few things from the useful auction. Also chatted with him quite a bit via dms. Heā€™s always seemed like a good guy to me. I got a lot of good stuff for good prices. Including those dream beaver f2s. The guy that bought the gogi cut was Copa genetics. Iā€™m sure he plans to do some good stuff with it. Heā€™s a pretty damn good breeder. 750 for a verified cut of bodhis gogi is out of my price range but doesnā€™t surprise me one bit. He sold me 30 of his lucky limes for 100 bucks. Which Iā€™ve seen a lot of good reports on.

9 Likes

That gif is pretty funnyā€¦

Yeah, I dunno, @clownbaby and @antheis. I guess Useful just needed to get back home really bad haha. Whateverā€¦

2 Likes