Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I just put it in a bag in a cabinet, dark space, house temp is 75 -80 avg

7 Likes

That is amazing, Iā€™d heard of people doing something similar, but hadnā€™t ever seen it in action.
Might have to give this a try.

I wonder if it would work well for clones too? Obviously with a longer piece of aloe.

4 Likes

It does work with clones. Alot of clone gels are aloe!

17 Likes

Might have to invest in some Aloe plants. I already have a cupboard full of succulents, I could do with having one that will be some use lol.

11 Likes

I drink a glass of Aloe Juice every other day, there are many great reasons to do so for some.

14 Likes

From now on Iā€™m gifting people aloe vera plants for their birthday.

14 Likes

Aloe propagates so easily, what a nice idea.

3 Likes

I highly recommend it, i have a smoke report on rollitup, itā€™s my favorite outta the 6 strains i grew, most bag appeal, most flavor, most yield, easier to trim, thickest smoke, everything haha, was super super thirsty and hungry, vigourous as fuck

8 Likes

Bag appeal :laughing:

4 Likes

what! how many days has it been?

noway, nice. good to know

2 Likes

I dunno, but pretty long. I planted them last Friday morning around 10 or 11am. So tomorrow morning it will have been likeā€¦ Iā€™m not sure haha. 192 hours?168 hours? Something like that. Itā€™s been my experience that if seeds arenā€™t above ground in five or six days, seven at the most, theyā€™re not ever coming up. Like I said, Iā€™ll give them until tomorrow morning; if theyā€™re not up by then theyā€™re getting tossed. Kind of annoying, considering meangeneā€™s charging $300 for one pack of those seeds; at the same time, it gives me an excuse to plant something else. Whenever this happens, when I wait a week and seeds donā€™t sprout and I plant something else, I always get really random and pop some seeds that I wasnā€™t even thinking about. So who knows whatā€™ll get planted tomorrow? Haha!

11 Likes

Love that approach! Fastball didnā€™t land so throw the curve

4 Likes

7 days, then yeah for sure they should be upā€¦ at that price. and the soulfoods are calling your name lol, youā€™re just not a goji og fan huh? i think i remember reading that

4 Likes

Aloe Vera is great stuff. Itā€™s in a lot of sunburn relief lotions. It helps heal burns by ultra moisturizing the skin. Put some aloe gel (inner wet goo) on a mild burn, cover with bandage and it will heal faster. It has some disinfectant properties also (i think).

9 Likes

Nah, I like it okay. Whereā€™d you get that from? Itā€™s just I grew some Goji not too long ago (or about a year ago; feels like both a long time ago and like yesterday haha; time is a flat circle). Iā€™ve grown straight Goji a couple times. I wanna grow something else now. Maybe I wonā€™t even have to. Maybe the rest of those seeds will be up tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

13 hrs in chunk/Day 2 in aloe greenhouseā€¦

seed1 seed2

16 Likes

Most my seeds pop in less then 24 hours in a paper towel with tap water.

9 Likes

These days I just leave em in the cup of water until they pop, donā€™t even bother with the paper towel method.

15 Likes

This is for old seeds also, not an only way, just another way.

12 Likes

If itā€™s working, the old thing is getting 25 amino proteins and some salicylic kick to boot!

10 Likes