Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Oh yeah no I totally approve of your method and will remember that for old seeds. I do have a nice size aloe plant already… kinda wish I knew this when I was popping the sour bubble and gorilla bubble bx1f1’s. Went like 1/12 and 2/15 on those respectively. Any kind of fairly newish seeds I’m usually 99/100% germ rate.

9 Likes

aw man that sucks!
those are some good ones too.

1 Like

Happy Fall Friday, friends!

:sunflower:

I asked @bodhi about the Wookie 40 listed in those LE posts above (the one I’m replying to), and he confirmed it’s just a typo because there were 40 packs. Those crosses use the same Wookie 15 male as most we’ve seen released.

About the Wedding Cake cross, he said:

they have been in the fridge for a few years, along with the purple punch x wookie, and a few other hype ones i made for the lp’s…

we grew some out last year at lady bug farms, they were quite nice, big, frosty, strong, smelled like chai… the cake terps mute out most hybrids…

I didn’t get in on that drop, but to anyone who did, that’s a little idea what to expect from that one. Who doesn’t like chai?!?

:tea:

I also asked about the special super power of the Wookie 30 found in the Wookie HP v2 (Wookie 30 x 88g13/hp). He said,

wookie 30 is the passion fruit pheno from the search last season…

Further, to add to the discussion of Goji clones

bodhi wrote this about the clones to help clarify which phenos are which:

i see that cuts of certain phenos of goji are auctioning for big bucks…

radio ridge has a few of them for regular clone prices…

the 4 that are still in circulation:

the goji b cut (my early favorite, from the original pop) pure goji berry og…

queen mother (most like the snow lotus, not my personal favorite, but for hash or rosin she is tops in production) shes still in Denver…

pinesoul… lemon pine cleaner og

goji raz (big, frosty, muted raspberry)

purple goji (shes bushier and does great outdoors)

it seems the queen mother and goji b are getting mixed up… they are very different in smell…

Thank you to bodhi for all you do. Keep following your heart!

:green_heart: :peace_symbol:
:rainbow: :sun_with_face:

48 Likes

I’d say the Goji pheno I have is a mix of the Queen mother and B cut. Probably more like the QM cut if going by description alone. Not the prettiest but I’d imagine great for rosin :green_heart:

9 Likes

Yeah, when I read that, I was like,”Ooohh, chai!” haha.

7 Likes

I find it kinda refreshing the QM/Snow Lotus leaners aren’t his favorite in the Goji’s. I also did not like the Snow Lotus leaners in the brief bit I saw of Goji… Also makes me wanna trade out this pack of 10-D (Goji QM BX2) F2’s :sweat_smile:

No ThunderEgg pheno clone going around?

7 Likes

Oh man now I’m less embarrassed to have jumped on that hype-y cross, chai terps sound delicious. Come on USPS! Bring me those beans!

10 Likes

Thanks for reaching out to Mr. B to help us solve the mystery @nube.

Aaaannnnddd…they’re gone. LOL

Probably not really, but now that people know what they’re getting, I expect they’ll disappear from the Bodhi stockists pretty fast.

13 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of Chai but I did get that wedding cake cross :thinking:

Anyone want to make a trade offer hit my PM.

Finally, here is a list of of Finalists for my next full moon germination, can I can some suggestions, maybe something that someone hasn’t seen but would like to? Keep in mind I want to grow every single pack I have eventually so no wrong answers lol

Space Cake, Booty, Purple Afghani HP, Beautiful Day

14 Likes

Who doesn’t love some Booty? :wink:

That’s a Pirate Sweat cross right? Sounds funky…

10 Likes

Arrgh mate . Germed from the gooch of the sweatiest of the seaward lads … Rrrrrrr

9 Likes

I would love to see the Beautiful Day!!

8 Likes

I second the beautiful day! I have a pack but it’s backlogged :crying_cat_face:

What’s the purple Afghani hp?

11 Likes

I third Beautiful day

6 Likes

i fourth beautiful day

9 Likes

DLA 5 x Purple Unicorn F3 :smiley:

10 Likes

I have a pack of purple afghani hp, I’d like to see what they’ll turn out like

9 Likes
  • I have a pack of beautiful day , I’d like to see what they’ll turn out like …

I fixed the spelling error in your post . I hope YOU have a beautiful day , and don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

another vote for Beautiful Day

5 Likes

I gave 2 seeds to a buddy, one didn’t pop, other was a female. He just chopped it last week so I haven’t had the pleasure of smoking any yet, but I’m excited. Trics were purple.

I have a clone of that plant and I popped a seed that is unsexed so far. Can’t wait for my current run to finish to I can flower these.

4 Likes