Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Options options options! Make some Space Booty! (Space cake x booty) Or some Astronaut Ass! Lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Sure looks like Beautiful Day is running away with the vote!! And hell I don’t even have a pack. Just want to hear if the smoke report is anything like Bodhi described!!

9 Likes

Beautiful Day it is. T-minus 10 days they’ll hit water :+1:t3:
Thanks for the input everyone

12 Likes

Some wolf pack f2s from one of the seedruns here. They’ve been going a bit downhill lately but hopefully only a few more weeks left. They’re just past week 7 since flip. I wanna say the smells are like lemon pledge/candy/fuel. Might not be the most accurate description though. I’ll try to come up with something better whenever I have them in bags.

45 Likes

Supercalyxstackalycious

6 Likes

Maybe it was someone else said that they didn’t understand why people were loosing their shit over goji og lol, sounds like you tho

Are they up?

4 Likes

I shared these before on riu, check 'em out, i’m in love with this strain

Old soul chunky boy, kushy

Old soul pine-peanut-butter keeper, dense, the clone is vigorous

Old soul SO loud skunk gas and mint eucalyptus, no frost all grease, my favorite flavor in weed so far, this one is a killer, the high is instant, strong and very energetic, morning smoke, that’s probably the best plant i’ve ever grown and smoked, they are all curing right now…

50 Likes

looks good man

3 Likes

So happy to see these being grown out :slight_smile:

Your smell description is actually pretty good . It was an open pollination so phenos should be all over the place.
When I ran a bunch last year I found some real gems and they ranged from up daytime smoke to KO night cap smoke with lots of interesting and different terps going on. One of my favorites was very grapey in smell and taste. All were quite potent.

13 Likes

I found a lone seed in one of the Wolfpack F2 I grew indoors last year. I decided to grow it out . I call her Coywolf . She has an incredible skunky cleaner type smell .Not pledge or piney cleaner but like bleach or javex mixed with skunk . Cuts from her just hit the flowering tent.

And a bud shot of the Strawberry Headband I have kept around for awhile now

39 Likes

That’s exactly what happened to my Bingo Pajamas…it came up root first, survived as a mutant for a few weeks and then sent up a normal stem…turns out to be a keeper :slight_smile:

11 Likes

aloe6 aloe7
I’m Expecting! she’s preggers, should pop today. about a 12 year old seed!

It’s out on day 5, looks stout, hope it makes it!
One of my tests of these old seeds.seed1

22 Likes

Oh… Yeah, I did say that haha! It’s good weed, I like it fine, but I don’t think it’s head-and-shoulders above just about anything else I’ve grown. It’s good, I just don’t think the way people freaked out about it was really warranted.

Nah. 50 percent germ rates on those Sky Cuddlers. That’s unacceptable. I can live with the 75% I got from the Soar, Imperial Majesty and that C. Gold cross, especially since the Soar and Imperial Majesty were seventy bucks a pack. The C. Gold cross was on Doc D’s “pre-release” list and only cost thirty bucks a pack. But fifty-percent germ rates for a pack that I got on sale for $150, half-off the original $300 asking price? Fuck that. I’m irritated about it already; I’d be in a rage if I had paid $300 for them haha.

9 Likes

Time to start storing your seeds in the fridge imho. :wink:

7 Likes

Haha, what? I bought a full-sized full-on fridge to replace the “dorm room” fridge I was using for storing seeds.

12 Likes

I’ve just gotten to the point that I think I need I dedicated fridge for my collection, and for other mycology projects. I keep mine in the fridge now, but I’m always opening and closing it and they’re just tucked in a jar and hard to read the labels. I need a better system…

8 Likes

spot on @zephyr - the one strain I grew seemed 100% goji - not the 50/50 I was hoping for…

5 Likes

yeah man… that’s bullshit, so was the dodgers last night, but did you replace them with other seeds?

5 Likes

Yeah, I had that dorm room fridge thing, but I didn’t trust it, so I got a real, actual fridge, put it in the garage. It’s basically a dedicated seed fridge; all three of the crisper drawers are filled with seeds, but I do put food and beer in it sometimes. Not often, though.

So do I. I put the seed packs in these little test tube things filled with rice. Got all of them in freezer bags with more rice, then have the freezer bags in black plastic bags so the light doesn’t get to them. But finding the seeds I wanna plant each run is a total hassle. I gotta get the bags out, dig through everything. I know, like,”Okay, this drawer is the Bodhi stuff, this drawer is the Doc D stuff,” or whatever, but I still have to do a lot of digging. Been trying to figure out a better method.

Don’t get me started.

I’m gonna do that later today. I was kind of trying to decide what exactly I wanted to replace them with. Got an order from Doc D two days ago, just now putting them in the aforementioned test tubes and was like,”Dude, plant some of these Lemon Thais.” Might as well, if for no other reason than they’re not in the fridge yet. No digging required haha.

15 Likes

I would make an exception for beer in the seed fridge, haha.

I leave all my seeds in their original packs and put them in jars with rice as well. I used to put rice in with the seeds in tubes, but had some get moldy that way (BBHP F2 :frowning: ), so now I may sure the rice is extra dry, by baking in the oven and leaving it separated from the seeds. I think I have dessicant packs in some of my jars too. But you’re right, it’s hard to read the labels and remember what I have. I guess I should make a spreadsheet or something at some point. Or a different container style so I could read all the labels while they’re still in the fridge.

5 Likes