Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Mutant top on a Purple Afghan HP. Seems to be just this 360 degree leaf and looks kinda cool.

20 Likes

Looks like there is gonna be a third Etsy LE drop Snow Leopard V2. Cherry Tiger Melon pheno x SL. I grew the original release of Snow leopard (I think I still have half a pack left). It vegged slow, but had some really interesting phenos - chunky buds and crazy smells. I’m gonna pass, but if anyone buys and runs these, please tag me.

17 Likes

finding a bunch of old pictures, terpenado cedar pheno close to chop, smoothest smoke i’ve had

28 Likes

purple wookie v2, this one smells so amazing, deep rotten berries, but has a shitty flavor… like shit, it was a freebie i think? so disapointing i like purple weed, looks cool.

32 Likes

Geez… another LE drop coming?!

Never had Tiger Melon, but I think Bodhi mentioned him wanting to work this line more in the Potcast. Part of me wishes I held out until this one.

12 Likes

Lol I was thinking the same when I saw the post at 3am :weary:

10 Likes

A close up of my Dread Bread x SSDD. Nice looking plants with two showing a hybrid fan leaf and one very Afghan broad leaf looking plant. The plant on the left has a nice structure and purple petioles. It smells like stink bug with chocolate notes. The middle plant was dropped about two weeks later and is pretty similar to the first plant in looks and smell. The third was a runt for a while and then started shooting up at repot. The lower internodes are very stretchy while the uppers are tighter. This broader leaf pheno has a more sharp sweet scent. Unfortunately looking at the sex organs it looks like I have a sausage party going and I killed off the rest of the pack with a poor run at seed popping. Oh well….

28 Likes

Cool pics, though. How’d you get such good closeup shots?

5 Likes

I got a “microscopic camera” off of Amazon. It works pretty well.

7 Likes

My weed plant is trying to grow a weed plant.

Anyone seen this before? I think I’ve seen a few other examples. Just a weird quirk going on with my Tranquil Elephantizer Remix

28 Likes

That’s bad-ass. Definitely never seen that. I’ve had a calyx grow in that spot once or twice, though. Right there at the petiole.

14 Likes

I think Miss Bodhi noticed that I ordered twice in one week (LE & this Supernatural Selections shirt). Threw in a pack for the appreciation!

31 Likes

You beat me to it. I love the name of the cross. I was able to snag the orange-ish shirt

29 Likes

Awesome guys! I think I ordered the destroyer drop but it still hasn’t even showed as shipped yet.

9 Likes

i really like the supernatural selections shirt, but i don’t feel comfortable being out with cannabis plants on it.

9 Likes

I wear my Nerika Seeds shirt every chance I get :joy:
It does help the leaf on it doesn’t quite look like a pot leaf though unless you know :thinking:

13 Likes

I’ve never had anybody notice. That’s kind of why I like wearing subtle “weed/seeds shirts” from my favorite breeders & banks. Because on that super rare chance that someone notices it, I might make a new friend :slightly_smiling_face:

But I feel you. I don’t own anything with an obvious leaf or blatant shit like “cottonmouth“ across my chest

14 Likes

I think you’d be safe. Most people don’t really know what a pot plant looks like. But i also don’t wear “pot leaf” T shirts. Too obvious in public.
Most folks know i medicate because they can see my “red-eyed jedi” look, lol. Someone once asked if i was ok? They thought i had been crying. I said i’m fine, just allergic to weed. Then i gave them a big smile.

14 Likes

Hi everyone. Here are some pics I’d like to share of Silver Lotus. I just switched the timer to 12/12 for tomorrow. Umm, 4 plants,10 gallon pots, organic soil, water only besides the occasional SST. Ive grown this one a few times now and really like them. Nice up, energetic stuff.

32 Likes

Welcome @AtypicalMeristem ! Your plants look great, looks like they’re in for some stretch! I have a pack of that Silver Lotus too, so keep us posted how those turn out. You’ll find this Bodhi thread is one of the coolest on the internet :sunglasses:

7 Likes