Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Thank you for the welcome. I love Bodhi. Ive grown his Super Silver Temple, Goji OG, and a few others I cant remember now.
I have grown Silver Lotus a few times now, and it’ll stretch. I like to keep the MH bulb in for the first few weeks of flower, that seems to help. Plus the plants dont mind some bending when needed.
I think I may have posted this elsewhere on here, but here is the plant these seeds came from:

33 Likes

Does anybody have any information on Bodhis Aruba?

I bought some OP seeds from a guy. Should’ve waited until I knew exactly what it is. Been scouring the internet… one place says it’s a landrace, several places say it’s jamaican x aruba (which still begs the question: what is aruba), and either bodhi or regular people have used it to make their own hybrids. Can somebody help me figure out what the hell I got? Thanks in advance

13 Likes

I’m not sure we’ll ever know the origins but here is a quote from Bodhi I found on Breedbay regarding where he got them from :green_heart: I also bought a pack from that same guy as you​:sweat_smile:

“the aruba was a trade many years ago, friend said it was a columbian sourced on the island of aruba, it looks more like a jamaican to me, but its really squat and full with sativa like leaves, and a cotton candy smell, pink pistils too.”

***keep in mind Aruba is just off the coast of Colombia and Venezuela. But is also a territory of the Netherlands. So maybe landrace Colombian ? Dutch genetics from Jamaica ? :man_shrugging:t2:

19 Likes

hey OG !

Anyone have medicine buddha ?

2 Likes

From what I gather from Breedbay, this cross would have been Jahruba.

A comment from Bodhi about the Aruba:

the aruba is from an old trade, it really impressed me last season, i was gonna keep it under wraps and use the line for hubs, but after smoking some a few weeks ago, i had to share the love. quick, heavy, short, mold resistant, sativa… with island flavors and a super irie effect…

14 Likes

All this Aruba , Jamaica talk keeps making this play in my head hahahahaha

13 Likes

Aruba
Jamaica
Bodhi gonna take ya …

13 Likes

That shit’s gonna be stuck in my head all day now. And I didn’t even play the video.

16 Likes

Yep!! Stuck.

11 Likes

Goddamn beach boys and thier memorable lyrics and melodies

9 Likes

I mean, Pet Sounds, sure. But fucking Kokomo? Nah.

11 Likes
5 Likes

Wasn’t Brian Wilson into Charles mansons cult or something like that?

5 Likes

Never forget:
https://images.app.goo.gl/grDDmtBkN6D96VRN9

4 Likes

Something like that.

5 Likes

Just like that @anon60559124 was shunned for spreading a questionable ear worm….

8 Likes

I’d be interested in a trade if still available…thanks in advance

1 Like

Mail call today. :v:t2:

22 Likes

Wake and Cake… Absolutely awesome name for a cross. I’m not on the Etsy tip yet… probably for the best haha. Shirts look rad af too. Nice work!

8 Likes

Never tried wedding cake, so I’m stoked to check it out, now I just gotta figure out where to slot it in on the long list of other shit I have to grow

8 Likes