Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

just ran a Goji x Panama Red (MMS)- what a great plant , have two more seeds left

6 Likes

Niice sounds like a cool cross. Just started a pack of goji og here for the OG preservation effort. Always wanted to try it out so Im excited!

8 Likes

Mainly since Iā€™m nagging him and want to preserve them lol

7 Likes

i never even knew B crossed ACDC with the 88G13 but that would be number one on my list too, i bet that is some interesting stock to look through.

6 Likes

Bodhiā€™s BLF tester seeds.

39 Likes

Whatā€™s BLF?

5 Likes

Damn !!! Liking the look!!!

3 Likes

Probably black light fantasy

12 Likes

Black light fantasy.

7 Likes

Landos Stash and Satsuma are appealing to me from that list, and that AC/DCx88g13hp is a must, I also wasnt aware that cross was even made!

8 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah man. Uggggg. I need them all I guess

3 Likes

Yup forgot to mention landos stash - always wanted to run all those star wars strains ha. At least I got red eye jedi to run at some point!

4 Likes

I think most everything on that list would be good, but keep in mind that those are probably @Mia beans and some packs from that firesale have had very poor germ rates, so theyā€™re not worth paying much for. Especially if itā€™s one of those people on IG who are charging $500/pk lololol. You can do a little IG searching to figure out which ones. Not trying to curb your enthusiasm, but hopefully helping inform your purchasing decision.

Also, 88g13hp crosses can all still be made and restocked by bodhi if he has the mom, so maybe run the oldest stuff first if you get some, and not the 88g13hp crosses.

:green_heart: :sun_with_face:

30 Likes

@minitiger I have an unopened pack of tree of life if youā€™d be willing to do an F2 open pollination and send some back my way? Only if it interests you. If not, Iā€™ll have to run em at the start of next year to F2 em is the plan.

17 Likes

Wellā€¦. It does interest me haha, but I donā€™t make seeds. Or I havenā€™t yet, anyway. I realize that an open pollination consists of just letting every plant grow and do their thing, for the most part; itā€™s not like Iā€™d be doing any selections, but I still donā€™t feel confident in my ability to pull it off properly. But thanks, dude! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do a better job than I would. I actually sent my last five or six seeds of it to holyangel a few months ago, heā€™s planning on f2ā€™ing them as well. But if you do it, too, you know, Iā€™d be down for some of your f2ā€™s, if youā€™re offering :wink:. Iā€™m pretty much done with obtaining any more seeds for the next few years, but Iā€™d definitely make an exception for those.

18 Likes

Haha no worries then friend! They will be brought about in January then is the plan. Working on some sankofaherbalist strains ( super silver cough x lavender jack) and pinball wizard right now.

11 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s cool. I grew that Pinball Wizard a few years back. How are yours looking?

Also, Iā€™d obviously send some stuff your way if/when you f2 those Tree of Life beans.

11 Likes

just a heads up, AC/DC is a bitch of a plant to grow. Weak limp spaghetti stems. Nice tangerine smell though.

This was not exactly a pleasant plant to grow or smoke, so I would consider it for serious medical use only. The effects are bizarre, no mental impact at all but the body effects are extremely jarring and odd. It feels like you did a painful bellyflop into pool of freezing cold novocaine. All of a sudden your body is almost painfully loose.

Only one person I knew liked it.

24 Likes

Wow. Interesting. Thatā€™s good to know!

4 Likes

Plain ac/dc is what I make my cbd oil out of, and I think itā€™s like the best shit ever cause it helps so much with my pain. I grew out some of the ac/dc x a11 years ago and I remember it being really nice smoke, extremely nice smelling, typical 2:1 high imo. Never seen the ac/dc x ghash. really interesting.

Deja vuā€¦ I hope I didnā€™t already post this. :speak_no_evil:

19 Likes