Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Incoming Medicine Mountain Sativa Research Center drop! :wink: Some pretty cool freebies too. That Viet 7 X Nepali Watermelon Hashplantā€¦

bodhiā€™s been busy!

25 Likes

Good to know that sproutways site is legit. Eyeing that Panama red from Kaygu. I think itā€™s been sold out at all the other banks, am I crazy that im not seeing prices anywhere??

Edit: nvm I think itā€™s sold out here too. Makes it seem more legit :joy::joy:

9 Likes

How do you access the medicine mountain stuff?? Iā€™ve only ever heard about it, got a sticker of theirs but have never been able to track down an account or site

6 Likes

Emailed the man himself and itā€™s coming out on Thanksgiving. So everyone keep an eye out!

Edit: not sure if he wants me sharing his email with everyone

34 Likes

Thatā€™s some solid breeding material right there. The high and flavor profiles sound divine.

I hope this is a trend that continues in the future. Sounds like he is pretty excited for these, considering that he wrote a detailed description in the email!

16 Likes

Iā€™m stoked for this upcoming drop, more than I have been with some of the previous drops. Love me some electric landrace sativa crosses.

15 Likes

Cuts from my outdoor plants chuggin along . A Strawberry Headband in the far corner , a few Koko the Gorilla Ghani , a Coywolf ( random seed I found in a Wolfpack F2 last year ) and a couple Wolfpack f2 .
Cuts are on day 32 from flip and the Wolfpack F2 are at day 22 .

2 Coywolf

Koko closest to the camera and SH in the corner

31 Likes

Oaxacan x Vietnamese, LA Hindu x Kashmirā€¦

20 Likes

Getting frosty :slight_smile: nice

4 Likes

As a follow up, apparently metal haze open pollination is coming too

7 Likes

If thatā€™s true itā€™s the original offering

What I will say about bodhi is he has transcended his feelings into the plants. If I wasnā€™t an aetheist Iā€™d be Hindu or Buddhist itā€™s about living your life best you can and not judge other perceptions.

7 Likes

I will say that iā€™m definitely a ā€œBud-istā€. Like Buddhist with respect for all life, but an extra reverence for a certain special plant species. ā€œCannabis Mind-Opennessā€.

11 Likes

Funny to see on All star clones IG that heā€™s also popping some Bohdi

5 Likes

cheese #11? :thinking:

2 Likes

I feel like Sherlock Holmes at this point.

Hereā€™s what one of the seedbanks told me is coming up in the Thanksgiving drop (this is copy and pasted)

zap (oaxacan x vietnamese x thai) (mm003)

happy, euphoric, electric, mindfulā€¦the feel good sunshine mind of coastal mexico meets the electric psychedelic sky dragons of asiaā€¦. hazy herbal citric vanilla sprite mango chutney pomegranite 10 - 14 weeks from cloneā€¦

from zapotec to zapatistaā€¦.

zap:

a : to propel suddenly or speedily

b : to transport instantaneously

c: a beam of energy, an electric current, or supernatural power

dutch flowers metal haze f3 preservation reproduction 15 seeds per pack

5 males and 5 females open pollination of the near extinct dutch lowers quick haze project.

dutch flowers description:

Experienced smokers know nothing comes close to the potency of a true Haze. Growers also know this, but long flowering periods, unruly phenotypes, and the infamous 1-in-5-crapshoot chance of finding a special female have held many back. Breeding an indoor-friendly Haze strain that consistently delivers superior potency has been the very focus of DF breeding efforts since its inception. To that end, the team has collected and grown enough clones and crosses to setup a small Haze museum. Synthesizing our best Haze genetics into one line posed a considerable challenge. In early trials, proven clones passed down their potency genes on to the next generations using an unacceptable, unpredictable domino pattern. To develop a superior seed line, males were tested the hard way, growing out their offspring to recognize the best possible pollen source. Winning donors pollinated our choicest females, and their offspring was then heavily selected at the second generation. Recombinant individuals displaying the desired potency, phenotype, flowering and yield traits were identified and inbred into separate lines. Three years after the project begun, the resulting lines were finally blended, giving rise to our Metal Haze, a hybrid that received high praise from skeptic industry testers. Named after the metal-lit room that keeps our Haze clone collection alive, Metal Haze displays the brain-warping quality that fueled the legend. It is a modern, trippy cerebral sativa, with classic psychoactive soar and scant body cues. Connoisseurs report a deadly, creeper with no ceiling, combination of effects. The phenotype is fully suitable for indoor growing, with a branching habit resulting in an abundance of dense, oily, attractive buds. Aromas range from animal sour spice to sweet piney mint, often accompanied by rotten meat undertones. Overindulging the Metal Haze is not recommended for the sativa sensitive or the inexperienced. It is a deceptively smooth smoke that starts out uplifting and super-active -ideal for musicians and creative types- and climbs ever higher in a succession of intense waves, taking perception to uncharted lands. We trust the virtues bred into Metal Haze to earn its place in discriminating gardens, and satisfy demanding sativa aficionados.

Flower: 56 - 77 days
Indoor / Outoor
Yield: 450 - 500 grams/mĀ²
Phenotype: Indica-sativa
Effect: Ultra Strong Sativa

and exclusive sativa/nld freebies:

vietnamese 7 x nepali watermelon hashplant

lemon thai x kashmir

purple columbian x kashmir

29 Likes

Does anyone think that you should be able to find special plants in early flower? What I mean, plants that I find the most desirable will have a noticeable funk in late veg/early flower. Iā€™m just wondering if anyone is with me on this? I guess that I expected Soul Mate to bring the funk and Iā€™m a little let down and I ran 2x seed packs of it.

4 Likes

I mean, Iā€™ve had special plants talk to me in vegā€¦ but just note that whatever smells youā€™re getting in late veg/early flower are likely not even close to what youā€™ll get when sheā€™s done.

It can be good for spotting things in lines if you know what youā€™re looking for :wink:

11 Likes

I got my grow license and Iā€™m in the process of building a greenhouse. There is a lot of competition here in Oklahoma now and I need something that stands out. Iā€™m sitting on about 6 packs of SSDD, but I didnā€™t want to rush through them. I wanted to find something that stood out. Usually, the real funky plants will be saying something in late veg. Anyways, nothing to do but plant more seedsā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™ve found that the best way to tell if a plant is special is to, you know, smoke the flowers. Stinky veg plants or super-crystal-y nugs late in flower or really awesome flavors are cool and all, but ultimately, all I really care about is the way she makes me feel after I blaze it.

@Moka Is that drop happening on Thanksgiving day? Or just around Thanksgiving? I thought I was pretty much done buying seeds, but I may have to grab a pack each of that Zap and Metal Haze repro. I mean, as long as it isnā€™t some shit show where everything sells out in three minutes. Iā€™m not gonna sit on my iPad, hitting refresh every thirty seconds AND cook Thanksgiving dinnerā€¦

22 Likes