Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

For the Speakeasy VIP drop tonight

fh247

th45768jghj

13 Likes

If that Chem d x purple unicorn is in fact Chem d x PU F3 it could def hold some special plants. If it is Chem d x PU F5 or wherever he took it from F3 , then I would be much less interested.

8 Likes

Spill the beans! Why is PU3 better than PU5?

7 Likes

Iā€™d assume any cross using PU as the dad is the F3 generation - theyā€™re just slowly trickling out. I donā€™t think anything aside from the IBL f5 release has used a different PU dad.

9 Likes

Because from what I have seen and read I donā€™t care for the road it seems it has been taken down.

Good to know . I do know the F3 dad has been gone for awhile now.

10 Likes

My 2 Purple Afghan Hashplants have the PUf3 dad so thatā€™s good at least.

9 Likes

JBC just restocked and they have a few Metal Haze 1 per customer

13 Likes

Ahh man - looks like theyā€™re already out of stock.

If anyone got an extra Metal Haze and wants to trade I have the thai d9 x dla5 LE or the Pestilence x Snow Lotus LE - just let me know!

8 Likes

time for some soul foodā€¦

29 Likes

yooo thatā€™s the cross iā€™m really looking at, the pinesoul bring insane artificial lemon flavor and the 88g13hp brings spice and a lot of weight from my experience, so let us know!

18 Likes

ahh shit i missed it ! speakeasy should restock some day

6 Likes

my offer still stands to anyone that will trade their ā€˜Purple Pineapple Wookieā€™ freebie pack. i have a few bodhi packs up for my trade, PM me if interested.

Options: (Unopened)

Purple Unicorn
Cherry Queen
Lemon Lotus
mexican death sativa x tigermelon
Lush x Purple Unicorn

Opened packs of: (iā€™d have to check the number of seeds)

Goji OG
Black Triangle
Apollo 11 genius f4
Sunshine Daydream
Solo Stash
17 Likes

best of luck man looks like some good stuff you have. Sorry I canā€™t help you out.

7 Likes

Interesting cross! Have you grown it out before?

4 Likes

Iā€™ve tried to get Metal Haze, but theyā€™ve been gone by the time I heard about it. Hell, I get JBCā€™s newsletter, and there was nothing about a restock. :rage:

Anyway, if you managed to score some, congrats. Itā€™s supposed to be a killer. If you have an extra pack that youā€™d be willing to trade, shoot me a PM and tell me what you want for it. Thereā€™s not a lot in my box that I wouldnā€™t trade for a pack of these. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

20 Likes

I know it means waiting, but Iā€™d be surprised if Metal Haze isnā€™t high on peopleā€™s list to repro for the community.

12 Likes

In this Metal Haze hunt, I feel like Iā€™d be remiss to not mention that you can still get the Revā€™s Iron Cindy F2s from JBC:

Edit: I havenā€™t heard of this Greenman Organic Seeds, but he seems to have been around for a bit and is well listed on Seedfinder. He is using a lot of Metal Haze in breeding, I saw at least four or five crosses with it on his seed list. Interesting, with the caveat buyer beware I guess?

8 Likes

https://www.breedersdirectseedco.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=Metal%20Haze

3 Likes

Itā€™s out of stock there

3 Likes

oh lucky me then

3 Likes