Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

This would be the first cross i have grown with the wookie male. So far i have no complaints. Some of the best smelling plants i have ever grown and i hear thats from the wookie.

15 Likes

That’s very good to know, thank you sir! Is it sleepy/couchlock or at all motivating? Any painkilling effects you know of? I’ve heard the GG4 is good for that…

7 Likes

Its still curing. Have not tried it yet.

8 Likes

4 purple unicorn f5 in the front. 4 black triangles in the back

29 Likes

Nice healthy young plants you have going there.Hoping one day to catch a drop and get some purple unicorn myself.They lady i been dating told me she smoked purple unicorn and it made her super horny :crazy_face: :rofl:

15 Likes

You and me both! Got my :eyes: peeled everywhere looking for another Purple Unicorn drop! Would never say no to some member made F6’s though :yum:

8 Likes

One of the best single line comments I’ve ever read. I actually laughed out loud when I visualized it. Thanks for this.

4 Likes

Me and @schmarmpit are planning on making another generation of them. Plus, I will probably make crosses using my keeper moms and PU pollen. The moms for the crosses will be cherry queen and hollyweed.

20 Likes

Ooooooh, that would be an amazing cross!!!

4 Likes

Oh nice! You guys are awesome!!
Both those crosses sound like they’d be fantastic too. Would definitely trade for those or whatever when the time comes ^^

9 Likes

Hopefully you guys make it happen and come up with a plan to pass a little love about. Keep in mind I’d be willing to help in any way possible just to get some of that in my lineup. I’m already lurking around this thread looking closely at the PU. Also I have a few Bohdi strains going atm for the first time, CQ is one of those.

12 Likes

If your cherry queen turns out anything like the cut i keep around you will be very pleased. All my plants had a cherry smell to some degree. The cut i kept i call the sour cherry bubblegum pheno.

18 Likes

Well I only popped three of em, hopefully I get lucky. Either way still got the rest to go thru, but after reading thru this thread, I already know what to expect. I’ll keep a couple of clones of each, til the smoke report.

11 Likes

Anyone grown or smoked the Tiger Melon 2? I just rolled up a bud as I was jarring it up and it has a very smooth pine and spicy cologne taste both on the draw and exhale … kinda stoked as it wasn’t a plant that really commanded your attention in flower.
Edit: it’s a great high too… Im lying on my bed and it’s pouring with rain on my tin roof … I feel super relaxed and a little happy … I feel this could be a great strain for my evenings.

19 Likes

The last nug of guava sinsemilla!

This stuff is so enjoyable and medicinal. I think my overall level of physical function has improved dramatically since I started using this strain last year.

If I hadn’t made fgens and hybrids with this pheno, I would probably be freaking out right now. I’m going to be growing this strain for medical use for years to come.

36 Likes

Any time I see the words “last nug” I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

19 Likes

I know it’s a relatively new release, but can anyone point me in the direction of any Baba Kush reports? I love the SSDD so much, I had to grab a pack of that cross to see what Bodhi’s selection of SSDD brings to the cross. I also grabbed a pack of Space Monkey and Dream Axis :partying_face:

22 Likes

Dragons Milk Pheno 2 almost completely different appearance from the other DM bean I popped, zero stretch, still have 9 more :laughing:

32 Likes

Spirit Train

Ended up with all 4 females and the others all have 11 bladed leaves but the tallest, most stretched is showing 12. One of the stem rubs is pure menthol vapor or something. Strong stem rubs on these.

25 Likes

Very nice! When are you going to start flowering?

4 Likes