Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Double checked just to be sure I wasn’t losing my mind, definitely shit smell, lol.

11 Likes

I had 4 different females from seed. Out of the 4 i had 3 different phenos. The shortest and frostiest of the 4 was also the slowest flowerer. It probably could have went another 10 days but i was on a schedule. It had a strong chemy smell with no fruit/berry/lavender smells at all. The other short one i had was done at 8 weeks and it had similar chemy smells as the other short one. The 2 taller ones i had both finished at 8ish weeks amd have the most wonderful berry/floral lavender smells. Best smelling plants i have ever grown i think. The big fans on these 2 also turned ruby red and purple and the top nugs are purple tinged. They were also the biggest yielders out of the 4. They are currently hanging and i cant wait to sample them. The most interesting thing i thought, im the beggining of flower the tent reeked like irish spring soap. It smells like someone just took a hot shower. It was so strong it would almost make your eyes water and i could not pinpoint which plant was smelling like that because it was so overwhelming. Was major bud development started it faded away.

19 Likes

Looking good gurl !

3 Likes

heres some of the mothers milk f2 that went out in last winters co op package. 4 ladies in here, all looking good to me so far (week 4 or so). thanks to @Silverhaze (i think? someone correct me if im wrong) for putting these out there

and the whole tent. its kind of a mess in there, but it gives an idea of their size. they definitely fought with me a bit, took some bending and strategic leaf removal to keep them off of the light

30 Likes

Nope them came from Motz
What number were they, shouldve said on the pak?

10 Likes

That Guy has been ousted as a scammer (also known as Ocseola Heirlooms). He’s the fraudulent idiot that went on the Adum Dunn show trying to legitimize Supaklown’s fake Crippy.

7 Likes

What guy are you talking about? Im confused?

3 Likes

Did you click on your icon on my reply???

5 Likes

I believe he’s talking about IG user Off the map selections from your screen shot

8 Likes

Oh yea. I dont even know that guy or ever spoken too him on there. It just pops up in my insta sometimes. I screenshot that because it was relevent to a discussion me and someone was having about some smells i was getting from some plants. I dont mess around with those dramaqueens on insta.

9 Likes

That’s cool.

I’m just trying to let the community know about that scammer, before someone looks him up and loses hundreds of dollars.

11 Likes

says #2 on the bag (wide dimebag with handwritten label)

1 Like

Yep from me, there’s a few running those on here.
Gman liked his.
I forgot who else.

6 Likes

word, thanks for setting me straight. and thanks for the beans too

2 Likes

Dragons Milk

Tester top (if yall got bud close up photo tips plz let me know lol)

Fuel soapy fresh lemon scents, super clean taste with that nice zing on the upper palate. Effects were that classic creeper smoke, dreamy, creative, meditative high, long lasting, type of meds you dont realize that it hit you until you look at the clock and you’ve been absorbed in whatever task for 30 minutes that just flew by, what some strains do to relax the body this does for mind, healing vibes all the way, nature hike smoke got the munchies but craved vegetable soup type deal :laughing: :peace_symbol:

31 Likes

I love a good vegetable soup! :grin::grin::grin:

12 Likes

Space Monkey

37 Likes

yummy , a little paper some twisting a lighter

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:
man! You’re really making me want pick up a pack of that. I have the RIL already though… I also heard not great things from the wookie male but man do those look good. Your plants did too! ugh… :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Turned out looking awesome !!! :+1::facepunch:

5 Likes