Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

motor breath x 88g13hp
wookie bx citrus

i’d grow those!! motorbreath hashplant has a nice ring to it

22 Likes

for sure scooping that motorbreath hashplant the terps on motorbreath is insane i bet this will be quite the cross that temple v2 is calling my name too :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Where are those going to be popping up? GLG? Sounds like that motorbreath hashplant will be a hot commodity

11 Likes

it’s shaping up to be the next black triangle.

7 Likes

Wish the banks had a “dibs” rule right?

8 Likes

Goji F2s starting to ripen. Seems it’s almost time.

Future updates will be posted here if anyone’s interested so as not to turn this thread into a personal journal…

46 Likes

Nice pic! Looking like the heads are nice mix of milky, half milky and amber. Good luck with your project! Hopefully the other Goji OG F2 project wraps up nicely and they’ll be plenty of F2s floating around to find something really cool to combine with your project. Goji OG everywhere :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I know Myers Creek has had this cross out for a few years but I’ve only seen a few bud shots as he’s not nearly as popular as bodhi.

11 Likes

These two Bodhi threads are gold and I have a question.

What is everyone’s favorite Bodhi happy weed? I know @nube mentioned GM as one he’s really enjoying at the moment, I’d like to hear from others and what their happy weed is.

I wonder how many happy weed strains have been in a co-op.

I’ve made this post into a wiki so we can have all the replies of happy weeds strains in one place.
:peace_symbol:
List your Happy Weed below :slight_smile:

@nube: Pura Vida and Good Medicine
@Vagabond_Windy : Goji and Good Medicine
@Cannabi5 : strawberry goji
@LunarMOG : DLA4
@GCC.Bud : DLA4
@CrunchBerries: Space Monkey
@BeagleZ : SuperSilverHashPlant
@Shevchenko: Space Monkey and Field Trip
@imstinky : Soul Mate
@LegsMahoney Good Medicine
@minitiger Tree of Life
@PineScented Goji OG
@supershitfuck Clusterfunk
@HorseBadorites SSDD and Soulmate
@BudWhisperer Mother’s Milk for day and Time Bandit at night
@TopShelfTrees1 - SSDD

27 Likes

One more vote for the good medicine, so far I’ve only smoked seed shuck, but it’s very nice, happy smoke. Sunshine Daydream is supposed to be super happy smoke too, haven’t tried that one yet, but soon!

16 Likes

I’ll have to go with SuperSilver HashPlant.
Not sure if it’s a standard but the pheno I had was prob the best daytime smoke I’ve ever had.
Grew it out for a while and now I’m regretting retiring her.

17 Likes

From my initial small sampling of Goji OG finger hash - it seems to meet that criteria for happy sativa leaning bud. Won’t know for certain until the clone run is done in ~2 months.

The other Bodhi strains I’ve tried - Heavenly Hashplant - a nighttime meditative relaxing type of bud, and Kodama - more of a “take your breath away” come-up and otherworldly feel to the high - interesting but definitely not functional happytime bud for me ha. I know Bodhi is really into the spirituality component of bud and my theory from limited experience is he selects towards meditative kinds of highs sometimes.

21 Likes

Yeah, I found the Goji from my last run of it to be extremely “meditative.” Very calm and centering type of high.

Happiest high type for me would have to be Tree of Life. That one was so good.

21 Likes

I hope someone does a Tree of Life preservation run. Jack Herer x Temple sounds like a killer cross

20 Likes

I have a half pack to run at some point to hopefully make F2’s with…

17 Likes

is his peach hashplant or the peach romulan parent still around or used in anything new?

8 Likes

I’ll second on that. I wonder how many people are sitting on packs of Temple or A11 crosses.

11 Likes

That’s why I sent that half-pack of Tree of Life to HolyAngel. I knew for sure that I was never gonna make seeds with them, might as well give them to someone who will.

Eventually.

:joy::joy::joy:

27 Likes

Bless you sir

8 Likes

Got a nice package just now! Dude also sent a bunch of this cross he made. Super tempted to pop one of those Silver Mountain x Blueberry Hashplants to run outdoors :thinking:

36 Likes